Next gen titles you recommend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Just list some titles you would recommend to others.

Mine

Shadow Of Mordor
Dying Light
Mortal Kombat X
Arkham Knight

Games Im looking forward to buy

Bloodborne
Witcher 3

-Pr-
GTA V. I know it came out on the earlier consoles too, but the "updated" version, especially on PC, is amazing.

agree @ Shadow of Mordor.

Arkham Knight... Eh, they need to fix the PC version, but agreed at it being amazing on consoles.

BlackZero30x
Arkham Knight
Shadow of Mordor
Mortal Kombat X
The Witcher was/is wonderful!

and if anyone wants to try an MMO on console I say get Elder Scrolls Online! I have been addicted! I have a Werewolf and Vampire a character. Both of which are so much fun! I liked Tomb Raider on New Gen also! Far Cry 4 was awesome!

Impediment
GTA V
Infamous: Second Son
The Last of Us remastered

Sadly, that's about all I would recommend. I would list Destiny, but I've all but given up on that game after this last shitty expansion.

Based
I recommend renting Dragon Age 3, if you like the franchise.

Smasandian
Sunset Overdrive - is a fun romp and the weapons and how to destroy enemies is great.

Alien: Isolation - I love this type of game and I thought it was fantastic. Best game for me last year.

Forza 6 - Yes, I know it hasn't been released but I highly doubt Turn 10 are going to **** it up and having day/night/weather will make it much more memorable. Forza 5 was a lot of fun

Witcher 3 - great game. Open world games should take note on how to do excellent side missions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.