Ballers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Anyone watching?

The Nuul
I was going to make a thread about this show, never got around to it. I like it... it's funny, entertaining, and not very long. The Rock and Lou are great.

BruceSkywalker
i like it but to damn short.. show needs o be a whole hour

Ascendancy
Yep, 30 minutes is not enough in the least. Mark Wahlberg definitely picks some good shows to produce. I hope it goes the way of Entourage, leaving you wanting just a little more at the end of the series.

Reggie needs a kick to the head. What I love, though, is that the characters are the characters. It feels like everyone is the roles they're portraying. I was expecting a little more intensity after the first episode, especially with the sit down at the diner, but I love the way the season has gone so far.

Time-Immemorial
One of the best shows on HBO right now.

http://cartermatt.com/176846/ballers-season-2-premiere-date-speculation-more-for-dwayne-johnson-series/

Robtard
From the previews, it looks awful.

marwash22
your face looks awful, tart.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
From the previews, it looks awful.

Originally posted by marwash22
your face looks awful, tart.
laughing out loud

This

Robtard
You creampuffs should really stop watching this show (which looks awful) and watch a good show, like 'Ray Donovan'.

Time-Immemorial
that show sucks.

Robtard
Not enough sweaty guys in it for you?

marwash22
tart, i've been watching 'Ray Donovan' since before you crawled out of your daddy's nutsack.

Robtard
From the Ray Donovan thread, Mouth, your reply to me:

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by marwash22
tart, i've been watching 'Ray Donovan' since before you crawled out of your daddy's nutsack.

laughing out loud

jaden101
There's something far wrong when the rock is the best at acting in a show

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
There's something far wrong when the rock is the best at acting in a show

What does this even mean, you do realize he might not make good movies, but he is good on HBO.

jaden101
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What does this even mean, you do realize he might not make good movies, but he is good on HBO.

It means he's never winning any acting awards yet he's the best actor in this show.

Time-Immemorial
It means he's never winning any acting awards yet he's the best actor in this show.

So what?

99% of the actors in the world never win awards.

jaden101
So what?

99% of the actors in the world never win awards.

Most of them are probably better than him as well.

Time-Immemorial
Now you just sound like a hater. Shut up already.

Robtard
Most of them are probably better than him as well.

He bases acting ability on having large, sweaty, oiled muscles and as you know 'The Rock' has that in spades.

Time-Immemorial
He bases acting ability on having large, sweaty, oiled muscles and as you know 'The Rock' has that in spades.

He bases his acting ability on being able to punch you in the face, girly man.

jaden101
He bases his acting ability on being able to punch you in the face, girly man.

Which he's never done...which explains why he has no acting ability

jaden101
Now you just sound like a hater. Shut up already.

Cry more.

Time-Immemorial
Cry more.

No you, you are the one who keeps hating on The Rock.

You just sound like a cry baby, I bet you never even seen ballers, you are just in here to troll you stupid ass.

jaden101
No you, you are the one who keeps hating on The Rock.

You just sound like a cry baby, I bet you never even seen ballers, you are just in here to troll you stupid ass.

I watched an episode the other night when the black guy ****s a chick in a nightclub bathroom then punches a white guy for giving him shit so the rock takes over as his agent.

Robtard
Ray Donovan would have kicked the black guy's ass, the white guy's ass and the Rock's ass and then taken the chick. That's what Ray does.

wakkawakkawakka
Speaking of which, is this like an unofficial Ray Donovan thread or what?

Time-Immemorial
Shut up already about that stupid show, this is about Ballers, not Robs wet dreams about Sabertooth.

Robtard
Kri moar

Time-Immemorial
Kri moar

No you, weak man afraid of the Rock.

Ascendancy
Meh, can't deny that the Rock pulls off player turned agent. His range may not be at Liv's level by any means, but he's not difficult to watch. Just wish the show were an hour long like Entourage was.

jaden101
Originally posted by Ascendancy
the Rock pulls off player turned agent.

Sex scandal in the making right there.

Time-Immemorial
Sex scandal in the making right there.

Shut up fatty.

jaden101
Shut up fatty.

Silence, Walt.

Time-Immemorial
Silence, Walt.

I thought you were the help.

TheVaultDweller
To be fair, the Rock has improved a lot as an actor. He isn't great, but take him in Scorpion King and then in Ballers. Huge difference. Also, I wouldn't really say he is the best actor in the show either. He is very charismatic though, which carries him in a lot of movies/shows. Anyway, overall an enjoyable show with a few very entertaining moments.

Robtard
Watching the season final of Ray Donovan, I'm even more convinced that Ray could wipe the floor with Baller-Rock. In acting ability, toughness, wealth and manliness.

#teamdonovan

marwash22
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Meh, can't deny that the Rock pulls off player turned agent. His range may not be at Liv's level by any means, but he's not difficult to watch. Just wish the show were an hour long like Entourage was. what range has liev displayed? I've never seen him be anything but dramatic. liev's a better sramatic actor than the Rock, but the Rock is really good at comedy, something i havent seen from Liev.

marwash22
Watching the season final of Ray Donovan, I'm even more convinced that Ray could wipe the floor with Baller-Rock. In acting ability, toughness, wealth and manliness.

#teamdonovan Ray got his butt played with by a priest, and he liked it. He also cried like a little *****. And his mediocre wife cheated on him. And his daughter is a thot.

Ray cant keep his own family in line. whistle

Bashar Teg
so is this worth watching?

marwash22
yeah. it's not world changing or anything, but if you liked Entourage, you'll probably like this.

Bashar Teg
hmmm...i never watched entourage. i suppose i'll give this show a chance though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.