Top 10 most insane ancient sith feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Can come from the encyclopedia, some RPG like dawn of delivrance.
Any sith that have received the teaching and adopted the philosophy of the Ancient are ancient sith too.

Past Bane time I consider too many ancient sith knowledge losted to consider any later sith an ancient sith.

The subject must be in controlled of teh Dark side and not devoured by the Dark Side, someone who embrasse the Dark side like at his first taste, not someone who accidentaly deal with the devil to be consumed like Agen Kolar did....

Actually I know that Tulakhord TK = 1,813,030,570,000,000 joules It is close to Revan and starkiller level.. But again ancient sith never show their most powerfull tricks (like Kun who juste O.S a master Jedi...)

I know that Kyp durron go in the peta ton... Or 6x10^26 J....

Again it could be isth sorcery...

Trocity
Originally posted by Revanchiste
not someone who accidentaly deal with the devil to be consumed like Agen Kolar did....

Are you high?

Also:

Revan

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Sad part is that this post holds more logic than any of Neph's these days. thumb up

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Trocity
Are you high?

Also:
Tulak hord and Revan hold the title of = Dark lord of sith.
So it is kinda the same level...

Trocity
Revan

Revanchiste
Just stop...

Stigma
I think the obvious asnwer is Revan.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Trocity
Are you high? Based on everything I've ever seen him type?

Probably.

Q99
Muur makes planetary zombie plagues.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Q99
Muur makes planetary zombie plagues.
Nurgle praise his goodand just deed.

Emperordmb
watch?v=OrjmeGKoR1E

Revanchiste
Warhammer 40K Biatch. Warhammer 40 000....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.