Why are people still living in denial about Quinlan Vos's power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmos Supreme
Vos had clearly bested Dooku in Dark Disciple.
Yet i constantly see people rating him below Dooku and even Darth Maul.

Emperordmb
What do you mean still? A lot of people had Vos on or above Dooku's level right after DD came out. This is a relatively new thing.

appletonia
Who isn't above Dooku from his era these days? Yoda, Sidious, Talzin, Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon, presumably Mace Windu, and now Quinlan Vos? What about Maul or Savage?

Kosmos Supreme
Qui-Gon?

Aww f@#k it, your just trolling

carthage
Originally posted by appletonia
Who isn't above Dooku from his era these days? Yoda, Sidious, Talzin, Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon, presumably Mace Windu, and now Quinlan Vos? What about Maul or Savage?

laughing out loud

Lord Stark

Qui-Gon? Come on now.

ILS
Qui-Gon back handed Maul while Dooku got captured by him lol is this a question

carthage
Kas'im. Factor in how big we now know the Rakatan temple to be, Kas'im has one of the best feats we've ever seen performed (blocking Bane's Force Wave that collapsed the temple), and is probably the most skilled swordsman ever to boot. There probably aren't many Force Users that would be able to beat him in a fair fight.

WildBantha88
I wont deny that Vos did this but I find it stupid that they made him so strong. He was more interesting as a mid leveler

|King Joker|
I don't see a problem with it, personally. Vos as a character was likeable and cool in DD, his power level is sort of irrelevant to me as long as he himself was interesting and the story itself was good.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ILS
Qui-Gon back handed Maul while Dooku got captured by him lol is this a question

Maul captured Grievous bro.

deathslash
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't see a problem with it, personally. Vos as a character was likeable and cool in DD, his power level is sort of irrelevant to me as long as he himself was interesting and the story itself was good. yeah, but it's kind of like making a reboot and putting zayne carrick on revan's level.

appletonia
Isn't Dark Disciple Legends canon as well as new canon?

TerasKasi1023
^Nah,DD is strictly Disney Canon.

Thank God

appletonia
I thought the Clone Wars Legacy stuff counted as both.

Revanchiste
There is a lot of charcter that get some denial because : POPULARITY.

Stigma
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Maul captured Grievous bro.
Ouch.

FreshestSlice
I thought the Clone Wars Legacy stuff counted as both.
You can count it if you want to. Legends isn't actually a set thing, it's just material that is no longer in the official continuity, and this was supposed to be TCW material.

Darth Abonis
I didn't like Vos being able to best Dooku either. That puts him above Obi-Wan

Q99
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I wont deny that Vos did this but I find it stupid that they made him so strong. He was more interesting as a mid leveler

Originally posted by deathslash
yeah, but it's kind of like making a reboot and putting zayne carrick on revan's level.

Right. It doesn't make me like his personality less, but it makes me feel like they aren't really putting much effort into keeping things consistent / feels like they think that in order to push someone they *have* to make that person strong, even though I like underdogs just fine.

juyomaster34
hard to believe anyone bests Dooku.
Things happen. Dooku,Yoda,Vader,the popular can be bested even by the likes of Quinlan Vos.

It's not hard to see Quinlan grow in the Force, I rather read about someone else in the CW. Than
the average same ole material to hype someone's legend.

What about Tholme,The Dark Woman,Aalya Secura.
Quinlan Vos is a good character.

NewGuy01
Tholme died in pre-DD, Dark Woman isn't canon, and Aayla is no longer Quinlan's apprentice.

|King Joker|
Yes she is.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/aayla-secura

"The Twi'lek Jedi Aayla Secura learned the ways of the Jedi as Padawan to Quinlan Vos."

Emperordmb
Oh snap!

NewGuy01
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yes she is.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/aayla-secura

"The Twi'lek Jedi Aayla Secura learned the ways of the Jedi as Padawan to Quinlan Vos."

I hope that's still legitimate tbh.

|King Joker|
Agreed. mmm

juyomaster34
Thank you, haven't read DD.
But I will soon.
umm,what about Tholme's secret girlfriend the plant lady.
Kit Fisto also shared a romance with Aalaya.

These two couples should team up w/ Anakin and Pade'me.
You know give them some pointers on Relations in the Jedi Order.
oh,Quinlan and that Hentz woman.

Now that would be a very good story.

juyomaster34
wait,DW not canon?
you're joking right?

So Anakin,Obi Wan, Ahsoka,won all the republic wars,right?
No Intelligance or counter intelligance from Tholme,T'ra Saa,Quinlan,and the Dark Woman. other Jedi
That sucks....If that's true than Oppo Ransiss is supposed to be dead too.

Yet he appears throughout the CW. In cameo shots .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.