4 Defenders vs. 4 Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Silver Surfer
Doc Green
Dr. Strange
Namor

Vs

Odinson
Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Iron Man

Who wins?

Stoic
Strange tips the scales if he is able to send off a powerful spell. On the other hand; someone on the opposing team, may actually be able to stop him from doing so. This one's extremely difficult to answer.

ShadowFyre
Iron Man and Namor go fight by themselves cause theyre the weak links on both teams.

Tar-Antado
SS is the top dog in this group. Odinson cannot counter Norrin without Mjolnir. Hyperion and Blue Marvel make it tough but Defenders still pull it out.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
SS is the top dog in this group. Odinson cannot counter Norrin without Mjolnir. Hyperion and Blue Marvel make it tough but Defenders still pull it out.

Odinson can counter some but not as easily or as efficiently. He still has weather control, godblast etc. But losing flight, energy,matter manip and a host of other powers found in Mjolnir.

Im going Defenders for a heavy majority. Strange and SS bring a major variety of powers that bm and hype cant handle. In fact, I think Norrin could solo bm and hype due to the nature of their powers.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Odinson can counter some but not as easily or as efficiently. He still has weather control, godblast etc. But losing flight, energy,matter manip and a host of other powers found in Mjolnir.

Im going Defenders for a heavy majority. Strange and SS bring a major variety of powers that bm and hype cant handle. In fact, I think Norrin could solo bm and hype due to the nature of their powers.

Maybe Hyperion, but Adam would not fall to the siphon, or energy manipulation game. He manipulates energy himself on a pretty decent scale. If Hyperion was able to possibly KO Strange before he whipped up a killer spell then the tide would turn in favor of the Avengers. back to Blue Marvel. Surfer fought another character with less power that blue Marvel when he fought Ravenous, and Ravenous was able to do pretty well against the Surfer, because of his anti matter powers. I can't see Blue Marvel doing any worse against the Surfer, but in fact, I see him doing far better. He's enormously more powerful than Ravenous was in just about every way.

long pig
SS could solo. Strange could solo, especially with a shield up. Ss and stranges powers actually amplify one another in comics.

ShadowFyre
I feel like BM is being a little overhyped on this site against some heralds, SS, Thor, Hulk have years of feats that dwarf his but I digress. But does everyone agree Namor and Iron Man arent much more than distractions in this fight?

MaZeRaIII
Team 1.
SS and Dr.Strange are the MVP.

Zack M
Originally posted by MaZeRaIII
Team 1.
SS and Dr.Strange are the MVP.

Genii96
Why would namor be a weaklink exactly? This is getting ridiculous

ShadowFyre
Because the only person he is beating on team 2 is Iron Man. Doesent matter, team 1 with Strange and SS should give them a win.

ShadowFyre
And no one is calling him a weakling. Him and IM ar

ShadowFyre
Are both powerful in their own right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.