A welcome find!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

splash7
I just joined this group in the hopes of tracking down my own unknown titles for movies I have seen, but regret that I can't remember the title of. Often that is because the title was of a sub titled Asian, Latin American, or European film that I happily watched subtitled, but neglected to write down the English translation for and now of course can't remember.

Having taken the time to join I now hope I won't just get answers to my questions, but read others input on what they have enjoyed, thought good, or perhaps wonderfully bad, and maybe post some finds of my own.

Well it's time to go to other areas and ask my questions, and my complements to whoever took the initiative and time to put this together. Being born in the age before cordless phones (much less cellular and the pc) I do appreciate the speed we can communicate at now.

walshy
welcome to kmc! have fuuun

Jmanghan
...Ok, so.... Umm.....

I like your beard.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...Ok, so.... Umm.....

I like your beard.

LMAO is that a Kesha reference?

Life_Voice
Hello,
Welcome to the forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.