Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste

Stigma
Probably Revan.

Revanchiste
This is not a yess or a no...

DarthAnt66
Is it just me or is there no title?

Aurbere
There was a title here. It's gone now.

Selenial
Originally posted by Aurbere
There was a title here. It's gone now.

Blown away by the winds of korriban, if only Quinlan Vos was here to use psychometry to figure out what it said mmm

Edit: That's a joke about the thread btw. Revanchiste is basically asking if you could use psychometry to discover the histories lost to the Sith. Basically the republic bombing Korriban and the winds and sands of Korriban supposedly made the hieroglyphs unreadable.

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial
Blown away by the winds of korriban, if only Quinlan Vos was here to use psychometry to figure out what it said mmm

Edit: That's a joke about the thread btw. Revanchiste is basically asking if you could use psychometry to discover the histories lost to the Sith. Basically the republic bombing Korriban and the winds and sands of Korriban supposedly made the hieroglyphs unreadable.

Haha! Nice! Glad to know what it was about, too. stick out tongue

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Is it just me or is there no title?

It is a glitch....
This forum is so glitchy.

I mean it obvious that psychométry use on a tomb or dangerous sith book etc Work......

But What about the OTHER STUFF?????????? CAN WE USE IT TO REEEEEEEEEAAAAAADDDD RANDOM DELTED INSCRIPTION WITH NO HISTORY AT ALL !!!???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.