Plot armor at its finest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/7-25-2015/H_A4dp.gif

*sigh*

DarthAnt66
Oh noes, a show for kids didn't kill off their main female role to satisfy people who don't even watch the show!

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Oh noes, a show for kids didn't kill off their main female role to satisfy people who don't even watch the show! thumb up laughing out loud

carthage
-

Tzeentch
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Oh noes, a show for kids didn't kill off their main female role to satisfy people who don't even watch the show! That's why it's a terrible show. Children deaths are the most satisfying.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/blaxican_templar/1437373465906_zpsdi5oemol.gif~original

carthage
LOL

Fated Xtasy
lol if we wanna talk plot armor, lets talk about Boba surviving the Sarlac thing

ILS
Or maybe they just have good armor you pack of sweaty weeaboos

Nephthys
Originally posted by Kurk

*sigh*

I think that's called actual armor at it's finest.

Stigma
Plot armor = Orbalisks

Tzeentch
The plot armor is why he didn't just fling the entire group off the ship with a casual gesture, then cut them to pieces at his leisure.

Kurk
Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh cmon, you know if that was a clone or death watch member they'd be dead. One shot to the chest another to the visor and she just gets back up. NOT EVEN INJURED OR AT LEAST KNOCKED OUT

WildBantha88
Armor that can tank blaster fire? This is not a new concept to SW

chilled monkey

*sigh*

The exact same thing happened to Boba Fett in the comics. Why did nobody whinge about that?

Originally posted by Nephthys

Precisely.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
The plot armor is why he didn't just fling the entire group off the ship with a casual gesture, then cut them to pieces at his leisure.

Because he didn't WANT to "cut them to pieces at his leisure." The plan was to scare them so they'd run back to the Rebel fleet and he'd track them there.

So no, not "plot armour" just an actual plot.

Tzeentch
Did it work?

Zenwolf
Oh cmon, you know if that was a clone or death watch member they'd be dead. One shot to the chest another to the visor and she just gets back up. NOT EVEN INJURED OR AT LEAST KNOCKED OUT

The 2nd bolt actually hit along the right side of the helmet, not the visor, as the scene after you see a blaster mark there. Even still though yeah I gotta agree, there should have been some kind of discomfort or something.

But it is what it is, although Stormtroopers have survived blaster shots in the series(Zeb ontop of a walker, blasted a Stormtrooper off his feet, was still moving after). So....yeah the armor works.

Although even still.

I find it amusing though she can survive blaster pistol shots, when Deathwatch Mandos who pretty much have a similar set of armor died to straight blaster pistols in TCW. But whatever.

chilled monkey
Did it work?

Pretty much, yes. He tracked them to the Rebel fleet and started laying waste to it. The plan only failed in the end because Ahsoka was there, something he hadn't expected or planned for.

Tzeentch
Why didn't he kill Ahsoka instantly with the force?!?!?!!

Zenwolf
Why didn't he kill Ahsoka instantly with the force?!?!?!!

Cause he was piloting his TIE fighter and they were on different ships?

Tzeentch
Vader has killed people from multiple systems away. mmm

Zenwolf
Vader has killed people from multiple systems away. mmm

He was piloting a ship....during a battle...plus canon Vader hasn't done that. At any rate, it would have been anti climactic anyway.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Zenwolf
At any rate, it would have been anti climactic anyway. That's probably the gist of it. Can't have a Rebels show if all the Rebels are dead, I imagine.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Plot armor at its finest? Sabine wren...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.