Darth Maul in Super Power Beat Down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Its been announced. In the Fall, Bat in the Sun fan productions, headed by Aaron Sheirker, will pit Maul against Spider-man. Its live-action. Who do you think would win?

ILS
Lol.

These the same guys who had Vader nigh-stalemating Batman?

I'll take it.

ares834
Yeah. Vader took on the far more dangerous foe.

ILS
True. Bat tasers > train lifting strength.

Aurbere
Even though it probably won't happen, it would be pretty sick if they got Ray Park to be their Maul.

ares834
Originally posted by ILS
True. Bat tasers > train lifting strength.

yes

Batman takes on Superman, dark gods, white Martians, etc...

He is far beyond Spidey's pay grade.

thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
yes

thumb up thumb up

Batman can easily defeat any Sith by feats tbh.

Zenwolf
Edit: Wait forget it, forgot I can't take anyone srsly on this site anymore.

ILS
Originally posted by ares834
yes

thumb up Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

Batman can easily defeat any Sith by feats tbh. He kicked Spectre too, I guess Batman really is a cosmic powerhouse.

Infallible logic. thumb up

Then again, Spider-Man beat Firelord to near-death and has contended with Black Panther, who has put the Silver Surfer in a headlock. So I mean guess he's a cosmic tier being too. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/3024136639.gif

ares834
Darkseid is beyond Firelord. But, yes, with prep Batman can and has contended with cosmic beings.

Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

Batman can easily defeat any Sith by feats tbh.

Yep. He could probably create some gadget to repel the force or at least pick up a Ysalmari. Then he'd beat the ever living shit out of them.

Or if he was feeling especially lazy just jump in one of his suits of armor.

Aurbere
thumb up

ILS
It's a shame Bats didn't use, or feel Vader warranted, any of that cool shit. smokin'

So, yeah, I'm taking precog, casual bullet avoiding reflexes, train lifting strength and all that other cool shit over 127 martial arts and batarangs. thumb up

Aurbere
Batman wins. You know why? This is why

The Merchant
Maul is probably going to win. I kn ow it's based on votes.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Aurbere
Batman wins. You know why? This is why thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by The Merchant
Maul is probably going to win. I kn ow it's based on votes. And logic, too.

Sinious
Originally posted by ILS
It's a shame Bats didn't use, or feel Vader warranted, any of that cool shit. smokin'

So, yeah, I'm taking precog, casual bullet avoiding reflexes, train lifting strength and all that other cool shit over 127 martial arts and batarangs. thumb up

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.