DCnU Lobo Vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LO_zpsptxlhsuu.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GA_zpsyoddtsad.jpg

Flyattractor
Gamora.

Just BECAUSE!

Blue Area Vet
He manages to look more feminine than Gamora.

One Big Mob
Queer Lobo is still a thing?

Flyattractor
Queer makes everything better.....except for Lobo.

long pig
Who's the homosexual and why is he using lobos name.

Wtf is going on here?! Who let this happen?

"Id"
Decent fight.
Nu Lobo nearly took out Sinestro.

deathslash
Originally posted by long pig
Wtf is going on here?! Who let this happen? You let this happen. I let this happen. We all let this happen the moment that we didn't riot. You wan't to ask how the world went to hell? Well, it happened the second that people stopped doing what they knew was right.

MaZeRaIII
Lobo.

riv6672
Oh its THAT Lobo. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Gamora should have this on feats alone.

long pig
He looks like David ****ing bowie

ShadowFyre
At first I was thinking spite, Gamora has no chance. Then I saw that thing. This must be DC's version of Marvels estrogenizing of Thor.

Im fine with DC and Marvel making new, original, characters of different races and sexuality.

Im not cool with them taking characters and making them black, or Mexican, or suddenly making them gay just because..Like the MCU and Heimdall being the only black Asgardian, changing new FF's everything to make them "cooler, edgier".

riv6672
Black folks ARE cool and edgy. big grin

Zack M
Wow, Lobo did quite well against Sinestro, with his tech and weapons. He's had some beastly showings with his healing factor, too.

riv6672
^^^I try not to be biased, but dammit just look at him!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by long pig
Wtf is going on here?! Who let this happen?

DCnU sucks. They sucked before the reboot of course, but now they reached a whole new level.

Blue Area Vet
Tell him to stop looking at me!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.