Mjolnir vs. Blue Marvel and Spectrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
What happens when these two come up against the Hammer?

Can Mjolnir outright drain them or absorb them entirely?

If BM blasts Mjolnir with his strongest blast, and Mjolnir sends it back x 10. Does it hurt or amp BM?

Same question. Spectrum.

Race across universe. Mjolnir vs. Spectrum

BM becomes worthy, does he get any strength or durability amps? (Is BM already as strong as Thor Odinson.) Does he get blonde hair?

They both get 1 hour to break, destroy, or even crack Mjolnir, using their own power.

BlueMarvel and Spectrum vs. Classic Worthy Thor Odinson
BM and spec know who Thor is but no prep. Thor gets an hour in the hall of Mead to prepare.

Bloodlusted to the death BFR is on but only if it leads directly to a death.

krisblaze
Mjolnir wins all.

ShadowFyre
What about bm and spec vs. Thor, mostbon this site would argue either could solo due to speed etc.

And if someone is made of antimatter and i give them ten times that same antimatter or light or power cosmic I would be able to amp them if I chose.

krisblaze
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What about bm and spec vs. Thor, mostbon this site would argue either could solo due to speed etc.

And if someone is made of antimatter and i give them ten times that same antimatter or light or power cosmic I would be able to amp them if I chose.

Most would not, and I don't think you know thumb up

ShadowFyre
I dont know, thats why I asked if it could amp them. It would be pretty cool if Thor was able to almost instantly make one of his companions formed from energy ten times more powerful.

Henry_Pym
Thor/Mjoinir is FTL and Mjoinir has outpaced Surfer. BM nor Monica are in that class.

Thor's best blast would kill Adam

No Adam won't get blonde hair unless he willed it.

MaZeRaIII
Mjolnir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.