The All New Defenders =Vs= The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The All New Defenders

Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Dr.Strange
Doc.Green
Silver Surfer
Spectrum
Namor

Vs

The Justice League

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Black Panther vs Batman, Batman
Blue Marvel vs Superman, Superman
Dr.Strange vs DCnU Hal, Dr. Strange
Doc.Green vs WonderWoman, WW
Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter, tossup
Spectrum vs Flash, Flash
Namor vs AM, tossup

I would say a slight edge to the JLA

Henry_Pym
BP rofl stomps Bruce

Supes, Flash and GL should beat Surfer and Strange.

Manjobber should eliminate hulk for long enough to let the JL win this.

tru-marvell
just curious...how would Flash defeat Spectrum? Would this be a "speed force" thing? Just asking.

SquallX
Batman solos if were using current Bruce, and if Metron feats are interchangeable for Bruce's.

riv6672
Is this an actual Defenders team? Curious.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
BP rofl stomps Bruce

Supes, Flash and GL should beat Surfer and Strange.

Manjobber should eliminate hulk for long enough to let the JL win this.

You didn't even address Spectrum would would stomp.

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
Is this an actual Defenders team? Curious.

No its not..

I wish.

riv6672
Just checking. thumb up

tkitna
Defenders in a stomp

SquallX
Originally posted by tkitna
Defenders in a stomp

You do know current Bruce is a new God now right?

He posses all of Metron knowledges and full access to the Morbius chair. He sends all of them to the beginning of the Universe for the hell of it.

tkitna
I didn't take that into account. Looks like Strange has his work cut out for him.

SquallX
I didn't take that into account. Looks like Strange has his work cut out for him.

Whats even worse is that current JL Diana's bracers were broken by the Anti God with her Omega like Beams.

Supermex
This isn't Bat-God lol

Everyone on the JLA and Defenders are in standard form..

tkitna
Originally posted by Supermex
This isn't Bat-God lol

Everyone on the JLA and Defenders are in standard form..

If that's the case, Defenders in a stomp.

Prof. T.C McAbe

No.

tkitna
Yes. The only chance the JLA has is TP and i'm not sure Strange and Surfer would be affected by it. The JLA are definitely outmanned otherwise.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Yes. The only chance the JLA has is TP and i'm not sure Strange and Surfer would be affected by it. The JLA are definitely outmanned otherwise.
facepalm

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
facepalm

When did you cross over to the D.C. side? Today's wankage is at critical mass.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
When did you cross over to the D.C. side? Today's wankage is at critical mass.

It's not a stomp in any direction, both teams are able to take the win.

The Sorrow
Not really, also lol @ Manhunter stalemating Surfer and Wonder Woman defeating Hulk solo.

Tar-Antado
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Not really, also lol @ Manhunter stalemating Surfer and Wonder Woman defeating Hulk solo.

I was thinking the same thing.

deathslash
Black Panther vs Batman = Black Panther with ease
Blue Marvel vs Superman = Superman with high difficulty
Dr.Strange vs DCnU Hal = Dr. Strange
Doc.Green vs WonderWoman = Hulk
Silver Surfer vs Martian Manhunter = Surfer
Spectrum vs Flash = Spectrum
Namor vs Aquaman = Aquaman

Defenders win

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by deathslash

Defenders win

Batman is a Master in MA compared to Black Panther, who would be an apprentice next to him. Nighwing might be a better challange, though I would still give the nod to Nightwing.

Superman wins against BM easily, he would take anyone here for a majority. It's even possible for him to take BM and Hulk at the same time and win a majority.

WW is as strong as Hulk, far faster, far more skilled and has her lasso, she wins, decisively.

Dr. Strange vs Hal would be close, though DCnU Hal is rather low compared to his previous self, so Strange takes this.

Martian Manhunter is stronger than Surfer and has TP this is why he would be able to take at least 5/10.

Flash vs Spectrum is a nobrainer, speedsteal and a imp for the instant ko.

AM might be stronger than Namor now but Namor can fly, that's why he has the advantage in mobility, which might result in a 5/10.

One Big Mob
Martian Manhunter is stronger than Surfer and has TP this is why he would be able to take at least 5/10.

laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Surely that wasn't the only thing that made you laugh?

Juntai
JLA. They're the better -team.-

Stoic

Defenders win

tkitna
Superman wins against BM easily, he would take anyone here for a majority.

This was the funniest post I've read in a long time. Its possible Superman can beat Blue Marvel, but its not a give me. He would definitely be busted up afterwards. Clark sure as hell isn't taking the Surfer or Strange for a majority. I'm also having the hardest time wondering how he could even win against Spectrum to be honest.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Juntai
JLA. They're the better -team.-

thumb up Finally a voice of reason.

deathslash
Batman is a Master in MA compared to Black Panther, who would be an apprentice next to him. Nighwing might be a better challange, though I would still give the nod to Nightwing.

Superman wins against BM easily, he would take anyone here for a majority. It's even possible for him to take BM and Hulk at the same time and win a majority.

WW is as strong as Hulk, far faster, far more skilled and has her lasso, she wins, decisively.

Dr. Strange vs Hal would be close, though DCnU Hal is rather low compared to his previous self, so Strange takes this.

Flash vs Spectrum is a nobrainer, speedsteal and a imp for the instant ko.

AM might be stronger than Namor now but Namor can fly, that's why he has the advantage in mobility, which might result in a 5/10. alright, I'm not sure where to even begin with this post.

Batman is not that much better than BP in h2h. T'challa is a master of one fighting style that Bruce has never seen or even heard of and is stated to have mastered every fighting style on earth. BP holds pretty much every advantage in this fight. His weaponry and armor makes batman look like he's a kid playing at being a superhero and the physical gap between them is insane.

You're so far off with this that it's ridiculous. BM has a solid history of taking it to heavy hitters and legitimate speedsters and either doing very well or outright winning. The only reason that superman wins is because he has move feats than adam.

She's nowhere near as strong as the hulk and he also has a solid history of countering characters that are faster. His durability, damage soak, and regeneration ensure that he wins.

I'm glad that we could at least agree on doc strange winning.

Are you joking? He's not stronger (and even if he was, that wouldn't matter here), surfer has far move offensive and defensive options for taking him down as well as defending himself, and manhunter still has that glaring weakness to fire.

Arthur wins because he simply comes to this fight with better equipment. Their stats are about equal, and Namor does have better mobility, but that doesn't really matter. Arthur carries a trident that has harmed characters way above namor's paygrade, has displayed more skill in h2h, and is both cool headed and great with improvising.

Prof. T.C McAbe
alright, I'm not sure where to even begin with this post.

Batman is not that much better than BP in h2h. T'challa is a master of one fighting style that Bruce has never seen or even heard of and is stated to have mastered every fighting style on earth. BP holds pretty much every advantage in this fight. His weaponry and armor makes batman look like he's a kid playing at being a superhero and the physical gap between them is insane.

You're so far off with this that it's ridiculous. BM has a solid history of taking it to heavy hitters and legitimate speedsters and either doing very well or outright winning. The only reason that superman wins is because he has move feats than adam.

She's nowhere near as strong as the hulk and he also has a solid history of countering characters that are faster. His durability, damage soak, and regeneration ensure that he wins.

Are you joking? He's not stronger (and even if he was, that wouldn't matter here), surfer has far move offensive and defensive options for taking him down as well as defending himself, and manhunter still has that glaring weakness to fire.

Arthur wins because he simply comes to this fight with better equipment. Their stats are about equal, and Namor does have better mobility, but that doesn't really matter. Arthur carries a trident that has harmed characters way above namor's paygrade, has displayed more skill in h2h, and is both cool headed and great with improvising.
At the beginning I would suggest.

He is that much better. He will read, anticipate and counter BP moves. His gadgets are superior against opponents like BP. BP equipment might hurt Hulk, sure, but it doesn't mean that you need the same equip to hurt BP. Simpe logic. BP is nothing Batman hasn't faced and defeated before.

Solid history my ass. He has so few showings and no one of importance faced him sans Sentry, and we know what this was all about. Superman beats him AND Hulk at the same time, by feats.

She is. But even if I would feel generous enough to say she isn't, which isn't true since uncuffed she is even above Hulk, she is not only incredibly faster but also far far far far far far phucking far more skilled, combined with her Lasso it is an rather decisive win for her.

Yes because DCnU Hal is a noob, pre-DCnU Hal would Kronabust Stranges ass.

He is stronger by feats. Sure he has his weakness but his TP is an tremendous advantage where Surfer won't be able to react accordingly. We just need to look at his masters mental fight with a skyfather, which was pretty even, to know what will happen to surfer.

Arthur or Namor, 50-50 in my book.

And one thing that every Marvel fan knows, deep down inside, and every DC fan is just to polite to say aloud. DC chars are more powerful and more significant in their Universe than the Marvel chars. Let's not kid ourselves. Batman has mastered all MA styles on earth, he is superior to any MA from the Marvel U, the only thing that evens the odds are equiptment, superhuman stats and the number of appearances he has, which require him to have low showings. In pure skills there is no one in Marvel and just one guy in DC who is better than him. This one guy is Karate Kid who mastered all MA in the Universe.

Superman is also not a herald level. The DC chars are more significant, they are rather cosmics in their respective universe and more powerful than the heralds of Marvel. Honestly. Everything comes from Superman (Infinite Crisis), Superman is a Nexus being from a Nexus planet (OWAW), Superman and his story is the source of all existence and powerful enough to adapt to any threat and beat it. This is so blatantly obvious but for whatever reason, here on kmc the DC front just let have the Marvel boiz have a prayer and let them believe they are even. Not even the writers from Marvel and DC believe this BS, as seen in man interviews and best of stated on panel. So before wasting more words, let's use what both companies gave us as a hint, Avengers /JLA #2:

I don't have access to my comics now, so I had to take the screenshots from a youtube vid, but you can still read it up. Magic is more powerful, the Heroes are more powerful etc.

DarkSaint85
Wait, are you mixing up DCnU with DCU?

WW's lasso hasn't been all that impresseive DCnU.
DCnU Superman ain't no nexus being.
DCnU MM has no real feats, certainly not against Surfer.
DCnU Flash hasn't IMPd all that much. Or speedstolen.....

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait, are you mixing up DCnU with DCU?

WW's lasso hasn't been all that impresseive DCnU.
DCnU Superman ain't no nexus being.
DCnU MM has no real feats, certainly not against Surfer.
DCnU Flash hasn't IMPd all that much. Or speedstolen.....

WWs lasso is still good enough to hold him, also superior skills, speed and equal strength. Even if you argue that he has the edge in strength, this won't negate the speed and skills disadvantage, also she used her weapons in DCnU more then willingly.

Superman has and always be this nexus being, DCnU or not, that is the whole point of those crisis(es).

His strength feat already surprasses everything Surfer has done. His TP is obviously able to handle even Captain Atom, so it will work on Surfer.

So you think he can't, suddenly?

And good thing we don't use pre-DCnU Superman. Going by Forum rules, if I take the OWAW or FC version he would roflstomp thie Defenders team alone. In such a mindset he was so far above the Marvel Herald tier, it's laughable. Taking out multiple, HH level at least and Trans or Skyfather level enemies at once, oneshoting them.

DarkSaint85
WWs lasso is still good enough to hold him, also superior skills, speed and equal strength. Even if you argue that he has the edge in strength, this won't negate the speed and skills disadvantage, also she used her weapons in DCnU more then willingly.

Superman has and always be this nexus being, DCnU or not, that is the whole point of those crisis(es).

His strength feat already surprasses everything Surfer has done. His TP is obviously able to handle even Captain Atom, so it will work on Surfer.

So you think he can't, suddenly?

And good thing we don't use pre-DCnU Superman. Going by Forum rules, if I take the OWAW or FC version he would roflstomp thie Defenders team alone. In such a mindset he was so far above the Marvel Herald tier, it's laughable. Taking out multiple, HH level at least and Trans or Skyfather level enemies at once, oneshoting them.

Skills, I give to her. Speed - you know, it actually is close enough of a gap to not matter by much. Especially when he has such an insane HF.

In that case, why not use Pre-Crisis feats? You can't interchange characters and their feats.

Cap A? When?

Well, it IS Barry, not Wally, and DCnU....so, no, until he has done them, I say he can't. Or at the very least, won't. And come on now, I'm usually quite the Flash fanboy. Why not say that DCnU Flash creates SpeedForce armour (like Wally has done). Or accelerates the neurons in everyone's brains (like Wally). Or create SpeedForce clones (like Impulse has done). Or matter manip, like Wally. etc etc.

Going by forum rules, he'd BFR himself by flying to the Sun and waiting there.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Skills, I give to her. Speed - you know, it actually is close enough of a gap to not matter by much. Especially when he has such an insane HF.

In that case, why not use Pre-Crisis feats? You can't interchange characters and their feats.

Cap A? When?

Well, it IS Barry, not Wally, and DCnU....so, no, until he has done them, I say he can't. Or at the very least, won't. And come on now, I'm usually quite the Flash fanboy. Why not say that DCnU Flash creates SpeedForce armour (like Wally has done). Or accelerates the neurons in everyone's brains (like Wally). Or create SpeedForce clones (like Impulse has done). Or matter manip, like Wally. etc etc.

It's not nearly close enough, on the contrary.

It's not a feat, it's Supermans nature, like being from Krypton, being Clark Kent, being the source of all. It's consistent since years through differen't incarnations.

In the Futures End arc.

Because the imp and the speedsteal are like a signature move, used often enough to be considered valid tactics and not once upon a time there was this armor. It's like Supermans HV, IB.

DarkSaint85
It's not nearly close enough, on the contrary.

It's not a feat, it's Supermans nature, like being from Krypton, being Clark Kent, being the source of all. It's consistent since years through differen't incarnations.

In the Futures End arc.

Because the imp and the speedsteal are like a signature move, used often enough to be considered valid tactics and not once upon a time there was this armor. It's like Supermans HV, IB.

Again, there is that HF to consider.

Say shes's comfortably twice as fast. Every punch he lands, she lands two. His HF would soak that extra punch up. Even if it's three times... you see where I am getting at?

Yes, but unless THIS DCnU Supes has it...it's a bit of a stretch. Not that it matters in a fight.

Future's End is non-canon.

The IMP has been done like, twice (Zum, and with Zoom). Across the entirety of the (multiple) Flash's appearances, Pre and Post Crisis. Hardly a signature move. Speedsteal, he has done more often, but again, across the whole of his appearances, he doesn't bust it out. DCnU DEFINITELY does not bust it out.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Again, there is that HF to consider.

Say shes's comfortably twice as fast. Every punch he lands, she lands two. His HF would soak that extra punch up. Even if it's three times... you see where I am getting at?

Yes, but unless THIS DCnU Supes has it...it's a bit of a stretch. Not that it matters in a fight.

Future's End is non-canon.

The IMP has been done like, twice (Zum, and with Zoom). Across the entirety of the (multiple) Flash's appearances, Pre and Post Crisis. Hardly a signature move. Speedsteal, he has done more often, but again, across the whole of his appearances, he doesn't bust it out. DCnU DEFINITELY does not bust it out.

Which would be useless because in a serious non PIS fight, Hulk would be in a bondage position and decapitated before he can finish the Thunderclap he made in the last direction where he has seen WW standing. If his HF would heal him from this, it would take enough time to count as a win.

Yes, in a wrong direction. He would feel her punches and he wouldn't land a single one, except in a PIS full environment, ala crossover comic.

Well, Superman is already considered one of the most powerful beings in the Omniverse and his status never changed. You don't have to believe it but he is still the icon of DC.

Still it gives us a good impression doesn't it? Also look at his fight against Despero. Surfer has no TP IIRC, he can't counter MM there.

He still has it, Superman also did an IMP the way flash does it, I would say that imp and speedsteal is an estanblished tactic for Flash. I know that the only way to give the Defenders a win is to dismiss every good feat and every valid tactic from the JL team, but really?

DarkSaint85
Which would be useless because in a serious non PIS fight, Hulk would be in a bondage position and decapitated before he can finish the Thunderclap he made in the last direction where he has seen WW standing. If his HF would heal him from this, it would take enough time to count as a win.

Yes, in a wrong direction. He would feel her punches and he wouldn't land a single one, except in a PIS full environment, ala crossover comic.

Well, Superman is already considered one of the most powerful beings in the Omniverse and his status never changed. You don't have to believe it but he is still the icon of DC.

Still it gives us a good impression doesn't it? Also look at his fight against Despero. Surfer has no TP IIRC, he can't counter MM there.

He still has it, Superman also did an IMP the way flash does it, I would say that imp and speedsteal is an estanblished tactic for Flash. I know that the only way to give the Defenders a win is to dismiss every good feat and every valid tactic from the JL team, but really?

It's not discounting every good feat and every valid tactic.

DCnU Flash has NEVER IMP'd, nor stolen speed from an energy being. An IMP can hardly be counted as a signature move (your words), when in 60 odd years, he's done it twice. Thor does not go around Godblasting, nor does Superman go around singing people out of existence. Forum Wally Flash, sure, IMP to your heart's content. But Barry? No.

If you are using alt futures as proof for MM's feats, then surely alt futures are also applicable across the board for everyone? AoA feats, for example, are no allowed for all X-men? Lol at DEspero, though. He was lucky Courtney was there to save him.

And Surfer does have TP.

DarkSaint85
A signature move of Impulse, would be to create multiple Speed Force avatar clones, and send them out. He did this all the time. Certainly more times than Wally has IMP'd. Was pretty much his signature.

Therefore, shall I say Barry Allen soloes the field with multiple clones, all of whom speed steal? After all, a Flash is a Flash is a Flash.

One-Punch

I doubt MM could pull that off. Surfer is more powerful, and he has some high TP resistance feats:

E.g., breaking out of the control of the Goddess, resisting Moondragon with the Mind Gem, resisting Mephisto turning him into a thought and trying to bend his will, resisted the Wraith Queen who got overloaded trying to TP him.

And Surfer has TP too, he just recently used it to contact trillions of minds on the Impericon.

The Sorrow

Defenders win
thumb up

MaZeRaIII
BP vs Batman - BP
BM vs Superman - Superman
Dr.Strange vs Hal - Dr.Strange
Doc. Green vs WW - WW
SS vs MMH - SS
Spectrum vs Flash - Spectrum
Namor vs Aquaman - Aquaman

Tony Stark
Defenders in a stomp

yes

abhilegend
alright, I'm not sure where to even begin with this post.

Batman would beat the shit out of Panther. Heck even Red Skull has beat the shit out of him.

erm

abhilegend
Originally posted by One-Punch
I doubt MM could pull that off. Surfer is more powerful, and he has some high TP resistance feats:

E.g., breaking out of the control of the Goddess, resisting Moondragon with the Mind Gem, resisting Mephisto turning him into a thought and trying to bend his will, resisted the Wraith Queen who got overloaded trying to TP him.

And Surfer has TP too, he just recently used it to contact trillions of minds on the Impericon.
J'onn has wiped minds of Jenny Quantum and Infinite Man and even Despero.

If he wants to mindwipe surfer, he can do it. Not easily but not that hard either.

Supermex
Originally posted by abhilegend
J'onn has wiped minds of Jenny Quantum and Infinite Man and even Despero.

If he wants to mindwipe surfer, he can do it. Not easily but not that hard either.

Smh did you just ignore what everyone just said about SS ?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Supermex
Smh did you just ignore what everyone just said about SS ?
Are you blind or something?

Star428
JLA wins. They have a huge speed advantage which would significantly tip the scales in their favor. Superman himself could one-shot almost half the Defenders as soon as fight starts thereby giving them a huge numbers advantage. As long as CIS is off for this fight the JLA stomps.

Star428

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Batman would beat the shit out of Panther. Heck even Red Skull has beat the shit out of him.

erm Lowballing, Really? I would have thought that you were above such petty tricks. I was clearly wrong. If you want, I can bring up the numerous times in which bruce has gotten tagged or knocked out by the joker. Perhaps you'd like me to bring up how he got curbstomped by KGBeast? Maybe you'd like it if I brought up the time that green lantern tagged him with a normal punch? Also, are you referring to the instance in which red skull got his jaw completely broken off by panther?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.