Post Your Horror Movie Ideas Here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lilbad101
I was thinking that they should make a freaky santa clause movie, where santa is actually an evil demon creature, that goes around to bad kids and their families and murders them, I picture something like this.

EXAMPLE OF THE OPENING OF MOVIEsad A little kid(5-8 years old), who has been very bad, rude, and unkind goes to sleep Christmas eve. Their parents begin walking out of the room after tucking them in, and they suddenly sit upright. They have a glazed look in their eyes, and they start muttering something, as the parents get near they hear,"You better not pout,...you better not cry......you better be nice im telling you why........(long pause).......(screams the next part) SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN" then the kid instantly lays back and begins to sleep. The parents wake them asking if they're okay, and the kid doesn't remember anything. Then you hear a loud thud, and a creepy "Ho Ho Ho" The parents go to investigate leaving their child in bed. A creepy jingle bells wind up snow globe begins playing, just the tune no words. Then the parents get murdered and blood splatters the snowglobe. The kid slowly comes out rubbing his eyes, then see's santa standing by the Christmas tree (where the parents bodies are but the kid cant see) the kid looks up "santa?" he asks. Santa turns around, and his face is hideous and his eyes are pure black with red pupils, and the kid sees blood all over him "Merry Christmas (insert boys name), ive heard you've been very naughty, and santa proceeds to kill the kid (maybe off camera if its too bad) then you see santa hauling a bloody sack down the hallways, and he lays it under the tree, along with the now wrapped up in Christmas paper dead parents.)

Lilbad101
Originally posted by Lilbad101
I was thinking that they should make a freaky santa clause movie, where santa is actually an evil demon creature, that goes around to bad kids and their families and murders them, I picture something like this.

EXAMPLE OF THE OPENING OF MOVIEsad A little kid(5-8 years old), who has been very bad, rude, and unkind goes to sleep Christmas eve. Their parents begin walking out of the room after tucking them in, and they suddenly sit upright. They have a glazed look in their eyes, and they start muttering something, as the parents get near they hear,"You better not pout,...you better not cry......you better be nice im telling you why........(long pause).......(screams the next part) SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN" then the kid instantly lays back and begins to sleep. The parents wake them asking if they're okay, and the kid doesn't remember anything. Then you hear a loud thud, and a creepy "Ho Ho Ho" The parents go to investigate leaving their child in bed. A creepy jingle bells wind up snow globe begins playing, just the tune no words. Then the parents get murdered and blood splatters the snowglobe. The kid slowly comes out rubbing his eyes, then see's santa standing by the Christmas tree (where the parents bodies are but the kid cant see) the kid looks up "santa?" he asks. Santa turns around, and his face is hideous and his eyes are pure black with red pupils, and the kid sees blood all over him "Merry Christmas (insert boys name), ive heard you've been very naughty, and santa proceeds to kill the kid (maybe off camera if its too bad) then you see santa hauling a bloody sack down the hallways, and he lays it under the tree, along with the now wrapped up in Christmas paper dead parents.) [/QUOTE

And BTW santa chases the kid down the halls before killing him, and if anyone knows any horror movie script writers, producers, or directors even or something like that get them to get on board and make this movie possible lol, it would definetly cause kids to want to be nice, so they don't get killed, and it would be fairly original, and would bring a new creepiness to certain Christmas songs lol, and I do own this idea, however you guys can make the movie, I just want my name mentioned I don't need the money lol

D-Wag
Krampus....you're welcome.

http://youtu.be/h6cVyoMH4QE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.