Spectre vs Abraxas, Bubonicus, & Rot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Spectre defeat these three. Random encounter.

AsbestosFlaygon
Spectre will find a way to lose.

leonidas
not too sure how spectre would beat abraxas alone.... i really hate abraxas because in any match he's in it becomes a no limits-type argument. apparently the only way to beat him was to 'reset the multiverse'. could something LESS take him down? who knows. but, since there IS no way to know, putting him in matches generally only leads to...nonsense.

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
not too sure how spectre would beat abraxas alone.... i really hate abraxas because in any match he's in it becomes a no limits-type argument. apparently the only way to beat him was to 'reset the multiverse'. could something LESS take him down? who knows. but, since there IS no way to know, putting him in matches generally only leads to...nonsense.
thumb up

But we do know some things about Abraxas :
1) He feared the UN in capable hands (ie Galactus or Reed)
2) Franklin feared him
3) Roma (omniversal guardian feared him)
4) Eternity/Infinity were powerless against him

He's for sure multiversal but less than the UN unleashed.

AsbestosFlaygon
OT: How powerful is the UN? Is it above LT? Can it beat a Beyonder?

zopzop
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
OT: How powerful is the UN? Is it above LT? Can it beat a Beyonder?
Well in that story arc it was powerful enough to destroy and remake aka reset the entire multiverse. So you tell me.

AsbestosFlaygon
Is this Beyonders saga finished? I think Marvel can finish it off by re-introducing the UN or Oblivion becoming stronger than a Beyonder (since theoretically, Oblivion becomes stronger as the multiverse turns into nothingness.)

MaZeRaIII
Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.