R.I.P Rowdy Roddy Piper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Damn. Hot Rod Roddy Piper dead at 61. Thanks for the great matches HOT ROD.. may you RIP😖

Surtur
Damn that sucks, I love "They Live". RIP.

carthage
Damn first Dusty and now Roddy. RIP

Nuke Nixon
https://static.dyp.im/AmEX9j6qRA/large/8442ce922daf1aa89acde020e5f3e603.jpg

Robtard
My fav wrestler up until the early-mid 80's, then I stopped watching.

Jmanghan
Is it weird that I got depressed, or even teary-eyed when I saw this?

I mean, who's next? Stone Cold? Hulk Hogan?

dynamix
this dude was the truth. I'm actually really sad about this. AND he was an underrated wrestler/actor! It Lives was a classic and he had a lot to do with it.

Bro SMASH
Another wrestling legend gone.

R.I.P

Kazenji
I only knew of him more from They Live then wrestling.

Star428
Gonna miss him. That's for sure.

Stringer
Gonna miss you chewing bubble gum and kicking ass!

RIP.

Henry_Pym
Rip Hot Rod

Knife
I just watched they live, it worries me as I probably took nearly as much gear as him in the last three decades.

Knife
Who knows if the gear rumours are true. Sad to see him go. RIP Hotrod!

Quincy
Just when they think they've got the answers, I change the questions.

Surtur
Just weird that not too long ago I was in the store and I saw a copy of "They Live" for 2 bucks on dvd and got it on a whim. I think I'll have a toke tonight and give it another watch to honor Piper. Trivia: His name in the movie was "Nada" although this name is actually never once used, it is who he is credited as.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Just talked yesterday about they live and watched it later in the night, now I see this thread and hear that he is dead...

Scribble
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Vy4F9RaMheg/ToXekd-dsGI/AAAAAAAABKk/j44gO3JLvnQ/they-live.gif

'Nuff said. RIP Roddy.

Surtur
I'd also really grown fond to listening to "Piper's Pit" on youtube. Yet another wrestler dead far too soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.