Legends Canon: Radiodramas question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hey ya'll, so I'm doing a Kam Solusar Rt as you all know and on the suggestion of my friend, DMB, i decided to look the Audio/radiodrama scripts and well i wanted to know if the scripts were a legitimate source or not.

Seeing as how Kam and Luke are fighting pretty, "evenly" and i use that word loosely. i wanted to know if these are considered canon so i can use them in my rt(in the future) or not at all.

Here's a sample

SCENE 1-1 INT. NESPIS VIII--HALLWAY

Sound: The music crashes into "Imperial Attack" as the clash of lightsabers is heard.

LUKE AND KAM: (grunting with effort)

KAM: DIE, SKYWALKER!!!

LUKE: You cannot defeat me, Dark Jedi.

KAM: If I do not (grunts), others will follow (slash)!! I--uhh--am one of many! The Emperor's Dark Side warriors will find you!

LUKE: Uhh!! If you kill me-unn--I will gain powers beyond your imagination.

KAM: Your Jedi delusions mean nothing--uhn--to me!!

LUKE: And your Dark Side powers are nothing to me, Kam Solusar.

KAM: (lashes at Luke, who blocks) How do you know my name?

LUKE: Through the Force. The Force brought me here, to Nespis VIII. It also brought me your name, and the knowledge that you have not completely gone over to the Dark Side!

KAM: NO!!! (Keeps striking at Luke, who blocks every move.) I am a Dark Jedi. I serve the Emperor!!

LUKE: The Emperor is dead. The Dark Side is defeated. I feel the good in you!!

KAM: NO! (Attacks again--but not as hard as before.)

LUKE: I sense your old life. Before the Dark Side ensnared you.

Sound: Force hum begins.

LUKE: When the Force flowed through you.

KAM: NO!! NNNOOO!!!

Sound: Kam attacks, but his heart's not in it anymore. With audible effort, he turns off his lightsaber.

KAM: My life is forfeit, Jedi. Kill me.

LUKE: I do not take life unless I must. Yours I give back to you. (turns off his lightsaber.)

KAM: Why? When I lured you here... I would have made this derelict space station your grave.
The tomb of the last Jedi Master.

LUKE: Instead, I will make it the place of your rebirth. You were a Dark Jedi once. But only because you fell under the Emperor's spell. Now that spell is broken!!

Sound: The Force rises, to a wail. Kam cries out.

LUKE: Kam Solusar--I give you back your life!! I give you your freedom! I give you the power that is already yours--the power of the Jedi!!

Sound: The Force fades.

KAM: (with new strength in his voice) Skywalker...I'm free.

LUKE: The Force is strong in you.

KAM: My old life...I remember it now. I.... my father was a Jedi. I was a Jedi.

LUKE: You are a Jedi, Kam Solusar.

KAM: I...I owe you my life.

LUKE: Then join me. Join the New Republic.

KAM: The New Republic? (bitter) The New Republic is doomed.

LUKE: But the Emperor is dead.

KAM: Maybe. But his lieutenants are powerful Dark Side warriors. Like me, they will carry out the Emperor's last command. To destroy you and the Rebellion. They've already begun their attacks.

carthage
Luke was holding back because he wanted to redeem Kam didn't he?

NewGuy01
I do question their reliability, as they do often clash with the source material, but go ahead and add it to the thread anyway lol.

ares834
They're just as "canon" as anything else in Legends.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Luke was holding back because he wanted to redeem Kam didn't he?
Looks like, yeah. Still they're both "grunting" with effort so that's something, unfortunately for me i have no description on their fights like "moving in blurs of movement" or whatever, still fighting with Luke in his first appearance is a decent feat for Kam Solusar.

Oh fun fact, the VA of Canderous Ordo voices Luke/Han in DE big grin

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I do question their reliability, as they do often clash with the source material, but go ahead and add it to the thread anyway lol.
eh, it more or less fits the gaps in between the story, such as Kam's unexplained and sudden appearance in Dark Empire 2 the comic series. Although it does clash with the original work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.