It seems like anyone can be all powerful now a days!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
But what may be the most impressive display of power.And this is from a graphic novel 20-22 years ago.Is when Dr.Doom abducts the Purple man(who can control minds)and amps his power to the nth degree to control the whole world,in a large machine.Eventually Doom abducts the entire earth.Doom enters this machine and says it is finished I rule earth,the Purpule man says you rule nothing it is my power that rules you mearly control me.With that doom takes off his mask and shows his disfigured face,the purple man barks orders at Doom he does not listen.Doom says now Purple man who deserves to rule!!!

Inhuman
First, I'll have to browse though my 7000+ comic collection to answer your question.

zom1967
Thats fine as long as you are not being sarcastic,If you are get ready for war.(see this is another example of me trying to be serious,and this guy being a prick!)

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
I have 14,000+ comics now. Adore me.

zom1967
What did you pussy out who you figured out who I was!

zom1967
And you can blow me too governer!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by zom1967
And you can blow me too governer!

Did someone just let you out of the basement after 3 months?

zom1967
Yeah sucks for you dosen`t it.Know get your nose out of my spycter it tickles bioch.

Time-Immemorial
You couldn't pay me to sniff your anus, but I would take your comics and give them to a local charity.

zom1967
Oh Govener I will give it to you like adrieanna had it,Without a dick so the zombie is still allive looking for you forever!

zom1967
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You couldn't pay me to sniff your anus, but I would take your comics and give them to a local charity. And I might let your zombie mother out !

Time-Immemorial
Oh governorlaughing out loud

If that how you talk dirty to your blow up doll in the basement?

leonidas
i smell yet another ban. how the **** can anyone be so dumb as to KEEP making these types of threads over and over again in the vs forum??

THIS IS NOT A VS THREAD. jesus h. i have you on ignore but i can STILL see your moronic threads. just. phukcing stop. reported for being an idiot. again.

zom1967
How it is not a vs thread leodickus,it is a battle of wills ass wipe.It is a battle of wills,or can you not comprehend that?

Scoobless
Purple Man doesn't control minds, he controls actions via pheromone manipulation, the characters being controlled are fully aware but cannot stop themselves.

Take your bazillion comics and READ them.

smile

Badabing
Zom, I will explain to once again your problem. The title of your thread says: "It seems like anyone can be all powerful now a days!" It should say something like: "Doom vs Purple Man". That's the 1st problem. The 2nd problem is that for somebody to know what your thread is about, they have to read though several run-on sentences with no spaces after punctuation marks. That makes any attempt to figure out what you're getting at to be a chore. Third, Leo is one of the most respected posters in the CBvF. In my 9 years on KMC I've never seen him do anything but contribute to the forum as a whole. So you can understand that when you bash Leo it reflects poorly on you. And last...Originally posted by zom1967
What did you pussy out who you figured out who I was! Originally posted by zom1967
Yeah sucks for you dosen`t it.Know get your nose out of my spycter it tickles bioch. Originally posted by zom1967
Oh Govener I will give it to you like adrieanna had it,Without a dick so the zombie is still allive looking for you forever! Originally posted by zom1967
How it is not a vs thread leodickus,it is a battle of wills ass wipe.It is a battle of wills,or can you not comprehend that? ...what? durpalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.