Wolverine vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



HulkIsHulk
H2h only
Round 1: Pre-New 52 Deathstroke
Round 2: Post-New 52 Deathstroke
Wolverine has his adamantium and healing factor

Shabazz916
Well wolverine

StiltmanFTW
Yup, Stroke is dead.

long pig
If wolvies allowed weapons, its not h2h, dipshit

long pig
Still, nuSlade can beat him h2h. They are equally skilled, but Ds is superior physically and mentally.

That nth metal enhances his already superhuman physical and mental attributes many times over.

Vanguard
Originally posted by long pig
Still, nuSlade can beat him h2h. They are equally skilled, but Ds is superior physically and mentally.

That nth metal enhances his already superhuman physical and mental attributes many times over.

I was going to make this point about the Nth metal. Thank u long pig.

And I back Slade.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by long pig
Still, nuSlade can beat him h2h. They are equally skilled, but Ds is superior physically and mentally.

That nth metal enhances his already superhuman physical and mental attributes many times over.

logan will slice the nth metal off him

Zack M
Nth metal can also turn into energy and also has symbiotic characteristics. Logan wont be able to destroy it permanently.

Shabazz916
Originally posted by Zack M
Nth metal can also turn into energy and also has symbiotic characteristics. Logan wont be able to destroy it permanently.

ok but logan can cut it and he will cut slade then its over

Zack M
Originally posted by Shabazz916
ok but logan can cut it and he will cut slade then its over

It would just reform and protect him. Nth metal is no joke.

Board Walker
Nth metal >>>>>>> admantium

Current slade has superman level reaction and strength feats, this is a stomp in slade's favor.

namorsubby
Wolverine round 1 majority.
deathstroke slim majority round 2

WolverineX25
Deathstroke is a far better fighter than Wolverine, but Wolverine still wins both fights. Wolverine has endured far more and has lived and lasted longer through more hardship (fatal wounds, disease, etc.).

Deathstroke would have to decapitate Wolverine and keep his head separated for a prolonged period of time before Wolverine's brain and body give out. Or he would have to pump his body full of cooling adamantium. Those really are the only ways I can see Deathstroke having his victories.

Vanguard
Originally posted by WolverineX25
Deathstroke is a far better fighter than Wolverine, but Wolverine still wins both fights. Wolverine has endured far more and has lived and lasted longer through more hardship (fatal wounds, disease, etc.).

Deathstroke would have to decapitate Wolverine and keep his head separated for a prolonged period of time before Wolverine's brain and body give out. Or he would have to pump his body full of cooling adamantium. Those really are the only ways I can see Deathstroke having his victories.

That's not the only ways to beat wolverine though. Wolverine is not some unstoppable force.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by WolverineX25
Deathstroke is a far better fighter than Wolverine

Said no one ever.

http://i.pinimg.com/736x/bf/2d/38/bf2d381d2655fb975297e87e040586c8.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by WolverineX25
Deathstroke is a far better fighter than Wolverine, but Wolverine still wins both fights. Wolverine has endured far more and has lived and lasted longer through more hardship (fatal wounds, disease, etc.).

Deathstroke would have to decapitate Wolverine and keep his head separated for a prolonged period of time before Wolverine's brain and body give out. Or he would have to pump his body full of cooling adamantium. Those really are the only ways I can see Deathstroke having his victories.

You can just drown him.

Besides, his Ikon suit would be claw proof.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You can just drown him.

Not in a featureless environment.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Besides, his Ikon suit would be claw proof.

O rly? What are its showings against piercing attacks?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not in a featureless environment.



O rly? What are its showings against piercing attacks?

Only inertron was able to pierce it.

And that was because it has anti grav properties (and the suit is a gravity sheath).

Whereas adamantium is pretty much the opposite of antigrav lol.

He could always drown him in his own blood thumb up. HF would soon create a deep lake lol. But yeah, was referring to the only ways. I mean, DS isn't getting his hands on cooling adamantium either

StiltmanFTW
What's the point of giving Slade a godmode suit... smh.

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Only inertron was able to pierce it.

And that was because it has anti grav properties (and the suit is a gravity sheath).

Whereas adamantium is pretty much the opposite of antigrav lol.



You know I didn't like how the stab from the inertron blade floored Slade. Since we've seen him get impaled through the chest and keep fighting.

Vanguard
Slade would work Logan over much like he did Superman here. BTW does anyone know what comic and issue this is? I haven't read it and I need to.

https://s1.postimg.org/85un05dinz/Deathstroke24.jpg

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Said no one ever.

http://i.pinimg.com/736x/bf/2d/38/bf2d381d2655fb975297e87e040586c8.jpg

When this happened ?

In which comics ? embarrasment

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by RealityWarper
When this happened ?

In which comics ? embarrasment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uncanny_X-Men_and_The_New_Teen_Titans

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Uncanny_X-Men_and_The_New_Teen_Titans
Haha.

If Wolverine used his claws...

Vanguard
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Haha.

If Wolverine used his claws...

If I remember right, Slade got him back later. Wolverine is so lame, if he was any kind of real killer like Slade he would have used his claws.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Vanguard
If I remember right, Slade got him back later. Wolverine is so lame, if he was any kind of real killer like Slade he would have used his claws.

And Slade would have been turned into a Sashimi.

Vanguard
Originally posted by RealityWarper
And Slade would have been turned into a Sashimi.

Not in the Ikon suit.
stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
If I remember right, Slade got him back later. Wolverine is so lame, if he was any kind of real killer like Slade he would have used his claws.

He blasted him with his staff, yes, but it was a cheapshot. Slade needs to resort to such tactics, as in the actual fight he cannot tag Logan:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111201485/4454992-3786856402-35514.jpg

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He blasted him with his staff, yes, but it was a cheapshot. Slade needs to resort to such tactics, as in the actual fight he cannot tag Logan:


Not fast enough....

Let me ask you this, who has better speed feats? Slade has his already elite speed enhanced tenfold.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine, obviously. Really unfair to even make a comparison, as Stroke's feat history has been raped thanks to DC's crazy reboot fetish.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW


https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111201485/4454992-3786856402-35514.jpg


Good Tactic by Little Jimmy... Get Pyche to take out the guy you are fighting and get your fanboys to give you the credit for the win.

NOICE!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
I see your reading comprehension skills haven't improved.

Flyattractor
I would read your posts but I hate to have to kneel to do so....

StiltmanFTW
You don't need to blow me each time when reading my posts.

You've already swallowed enough today.

Flyattractor
It is much easier to just pick you up.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Flyattractor
It is much easier to just pick you up.

If Logan used his claws instead of a backhand he would have killed Deathstroke.

Flyattractor
No he wouldn't. Cause Comic Reality BS.

namorsubby
Are wolverine claws even gonna penetrate the forcefield energy sheath whatever?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by namorsubby
Are wolverine claws even gonna penetrate the forcefield energy sheath whatever?

Superman could grab Deathstroke casually. The Ikon Suit only react when you are throwing some amount of force at it.

Wolverine can simply grab Deathstroke and SNIKT him.

Vanguard
Originally posted by RealityWarper


Wolverine can simply grab Deathstroke and SNIKT him.

Piercing attacks don't work dood. And I doubt Wolverine could manhandle Slade. Slade is way bigger and also stronger.

StiltmanFTW
Stronger? laughing out loud He barely has any feats in that department to speak of.

Flyattractor
Spandex and that hairy little body would lead to a pretty strong stench.

He is a Canadian you know...

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stronger? laughing out loud He barely has any feats in that department to speak of.

He hits with enough force to make class 100 characters acknowledge it. He is a clearly defined Metahuman. Beyond anything peak human.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
He hits with enough force to make class 100 characters acknowledge it. He is a clearly defined Metahuman. Beyond anything peak human.

Because apparently the suit absorbed the force of Supes' punches and amped DS' strikes...

Wolverine's strikes have affected Class 100 heroes/villains more often, I guarantee you.

https://s13.postimg.org/4ui7nwllj/deathhulk2bl2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7vq2hbo.png

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80103/4405721-wolverine+%23130+page+19.jpg

Flyattractor
Ha AH! That was a funny list.

Vanguard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Because apparently the suit absorbed the force of Supes' punches and amped DS' strikes...

Wolverine's strikes have affected Class 100 heroes/villains more often, I guarantee you.


Stilt even without the suit Slade traded punches with Wonder Woman for a short bit. Even made her mouth bleed.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
Stilt even without the suit Slade traded punches with Wonder Woman for a short bit. Even made her mouth bleed.

Yes, it happened. Pre-Rebirth, pre-Flashpoint, not applicable to current Slade per forum rules, but fine.

Wolverine has punched Thor in the face, making him let go of Lost Boy.

His headbutt gave Hulk a nosebleed.

He's bearhugged and KO'd Sauron who was powerful enough to beat Classic Rogue in a purely physical confrontation at the time, too.

DarkSaint85
The suit also redirects energy.

deathslash
Wolverine takes this 6/10 with serious difficulty. Hard for me to give slade the win over the healong factor.

namorsubby
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stronger? laughing out loud He barely has any feats in that department to speak of. lol he's stronger

namorsubby
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Superman could grab Deathstroke casually. The Ikon Suit only react when you are throwing some amount of force at it.

Wolverine can simply grab Deathstroke and SNIKT him. Pretty Sure Thrusting forward to stab is force. And Superman is much much faster than wolverine. Slade has the feats to rival or best Logans..

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The suit also redirects energy.

The suit didn't stop Superman to grab Slade.

Wolverine has just to grab Slade and SNIKT him.

Easy win.

namorsubby
Except Slades been literally impaled shot etc several times and continued combat. As well as Superman being much faster..which you didn't address. And Slades speed feats rivaling Logans, which you also didn't address.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
lol he's stronger

In your dreams, subby.

Flyattractor
Sounds like Stilty got some Snkit Envy going on...

RealityWarper
Originally posted by namorsubby
Except Slades been literally impaled shot etc several times and continued combat. As well as Superman being much faster..which you didn't address. And Slades speed feats rivaling Logans, which you also didn't address.

Considering how much damages Wolverine can deal with a successful claw strike, Slade revering from a severed member is out of question.

We can add that if both are taging each other, Wolverine will get the upper hand on the first exchange.

Wolverine's durability is far superior to Slade, just look how much attacks Green Scar needed to land on him just to knock him out...

Stoic
Stronger or not, Deathstroke's suit would be a problem, just like Vindicator's suit is a problem. Deathstroke likely wins this.

namorsubby
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In your dreams, subby. My dreams are reality Stilt.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
My dreams are reality Stilt.

Far from it.

namorsubby
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Considering how much damages Wolverine can deal with a successful claw strike, Slade revering from a severed member is out of question.

We can add that if both are taging each other, Wolverine will get the upper hand on the first exchange.

Wolverine's durability is far superior to Slade, just look how much attacks Green Scar needed to land on him just to knock him out... He's not far more durable + the suit. Namor has ktfo Logan. Superman would KO him. Deathstroke has taken a large submarine being smashed into him and punches from wonder woman without even suit. He has a pretty good healing factor, even resurrected from death several times within hours. Quickly recovered from head/heart shots/impalement in some instaces. Slade also has a Sword and range fire in a Staff. Much closet than you're making it seem buddy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
Namor has ktfo Logan.

With a cheapshot from behind, when Logan's HF energy was depleted beforehand. Try again.

namorsubby
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Far from it. Logan most impressive strength feat is what? Lifting a motorcycle? Thought I saw in a marvel encyclopedia description that he benched maybe 800-1200lbs at the bottom ring of low meta strength. Slades been repeatedly referred to as being as strong as 10-20 men. He's made Diana bleed and many occasions.

namorsubby
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
With a cheapshot from behind, when Logan's HF energy was depleted beforehand. Try again. Not try again lol regardless Superman would easily knock him tf out . Ikon suit ups his concussion resistance far past Logans norm.

StiltmanFTW
Marvel encyclopedia... laughing out loud

Originally posted by namorsubby
Logan most impressive strength feat is what? Lifting a motorcycle?

One of his least impressive feats.

Climbing a mountain & swimming while carrying a concert grand piano was far better.

Using a tree as a bat, holding an elevator with people inside with one hand and so on.

Originally posted by namorsubby
Slades been repeatedly referred to as being as strong as 10-20 men.

Wow, he's really that weak?

http://i.imgur.com/pf9mSPc.png

http://i.imgur.com/1SEUKI1.png

DarkSaint85
He's meant to be Captain America level, according to....an interview evil face.

Zack M
Originally posted by namorsubby
He's not far more durable + the suit. Namor has ktfo Logan. Superman would KO him. Deathstroke has taken a large submarine being smashed into him and punches from wonder woman without even suit. He has a pretty good healing factor, even resurrected from death several times within hours. Quickly recovered from head/heart shots/impalement in some instaces. Slade also has a Sword and range fire in a Staff. Much closet than you're making it seem buddy.

Yup. thumb up Legacy literally tossed a sub at Slade, and he still survived. Legacy is like a mini Superman.

namorsubby
Need to see size of tree and Definitely the elevator.
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Deathstroke%202014-%20002-008.jpg

RealityWarper
Originally posted by namorsubby
He's not far more durable + the suit. Namor has ktfo Logan. Superman would KO him. Deathstroke has taken a large submarine being smashed into him and punches from wonder woman without even suit.

I'm repeating it again.

Deathstroke can be GRABBED.

This means that Wolverine can do the same and extend his claws into DS's skull and slice him like a chicken...

https://s1.postimg.org/74wlbl9ghr/Superman_Grab_Deathstroke-_2016-_-032-005.jpg



His healing factor is far from perfect, it cannot regrow missing body parts which will happen quickly with Wolverine and kill DS for good.



From "Death" you mean...

Please show me DS coming back from having his head severed or his body sliced in little slices...



And in all cases his body remains conveniently as a whole which will not happen against Wolverine...



Wolverine can destroy both in one go with a single attack...



There is no plot that will save DS this time, friend.

DarkSaint85
How will his claws stab him? Are you envisaging Wolverine slowly pushing his claws in?

namorsubby
Snaps Sword like twing
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Deathstroke_17_TheGroup-007.jpg

You're underestimating deathstroke..and definitely #&[email protected] Superman's speed, as well as Slades healing factor. I've got all day...

namorsubby
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How will his claws stab him? Are you envisaging Wolverine slowly pushing his claws in? Exactly Thrusting is momentum/kinetic energy so force. He's dodging.

DarkSaint85
.

DarkSaint85
Here's an interview with Christopher Priest. RealityWarper and Stiltman and I have clashed on the use of writer interviews in the past; so here is Priest, the creator of the Ikon suit:



So if it is impenetrable at the size of a fist, the point of Wolvy's claws....well....you get the idea.

Plus, he's Cap level. Except of just a shield, he has that shield all over his body, AND an unbreakable sword (plus other gadgets).

Thank the Lord for writer interviews, amirite?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How will his claws stab him? Are you envisaging Wolverine slowly pushing his claws in?

https://i.imgur.com/CcLI7ue.png

DarkSaint85
So, Wolverine's hand is resting ON the uniform.

Per writer interview, the UNIFORM hardens when it senses a punch or a bullet.

So....unless the claws come out nice n slow....

namorsubby
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I'm repeating it again.

Deathstroke can be GRABBED.

This means that Wolverine can do the same and extend his claws into DS's skull and slice him like a chicken...

https://s1.postimg.org/74wlbl9ghr/Superman_Grab_Deathstroke-_2016-_-032-005.jpg



His healing factor is far from perfect, it cannot regrow missing body parts which will happen quickly with Wolverine and kill DS for good.



From "Death" you mean...

Please show me DS coming back from having his head severed or his body sliced in little slices...



And in all cases his body remains conveniently as a whole which will not happen against Wolverine...



Wolverine can destroy both in one go with a single attack...



There is no plot that will save DS this time, friend.

Here Slade is impaled through the chest. Speaking and up immediately afterwards
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Deathstroke_18_TheGroup-008.jpg

Mind attacked than slashed with two swords including his neck...undeterred.
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Deathstroke%20001-009.jpg

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So, Wolverine's hand is resting ON the uniform.

Per writer interview, the UNIFORM hardens when it senses a punch or a bullet.

So....unless the claws come out nice n slow.... Originally posted by namorsubby
Here Slade is impaled through the chest. Speaking and up immediately afterwards
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Deathstroke_18_TheGroup-008.jpg

Mind attacked than slashed with two swords including his neck...undeterred.
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/Deathstroke91/Deathstroke%20001-009.jpg

I've countered both your claims with two scans.

Wolverine stomps. smile)))

Zack M
Don't forget that Slade was walking around with half his skull blown off.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I've countered both your claims with two scans.

Wolverine stomps. smile)))
Wrong suitsmile

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wrong suitsmile

???

In the scan I"ve posted Deathstroke has the Ikon Suit.

Zack M
Current Slade owns him with the Ikon suit. Not fair.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
???

In the scan I"ve posted Deathstroke has the Ikon Suit.

Lol no, those aren't the Ikon suit.

Same colours (because Slade likes to keep things consistent), but not the Ikon suit.

Maybe.....maybe come back when you've read the comics, ok? Because this is embarrassing.

Edit: one of the scans dates back to 2013 -you're like 4 years out of date ,lol.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol no, those aren't the Ikon suit.

Same colours (because Slade likes to keep things consistent), but not the Ikon suit.

Maybe.....maybe come back when you've read the comics, ok? Because this is embarrassing.

Edit: one of the scans dates back to 2013 -you're like 4 years out of date ,lol.

The Gravity Sheat is the Ikon Suit...


Go buy understanding skills you are embarrasing yourself...




https://s1.postimg.org/1ozr1hd01b/DSIkon_Suit_Superman-_2016-_-032-006.jpg

namorsubby
My scans weren't ikon suit. His scan was but it shows you can grab but still not forcefully try to penetrate his forcefield so probably can't stab him anyway.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by namorsubby
My scans weren't ikon suit. His scan was but it shows you can grab but still not forcefully try to penetrate his forcefield so probably can't stab him anyway.

You can by extending the claws when sticked to the skin like he did to Sabretooth.

EDIT: That's because it is akin as simply pushing a knife inside Deathstroke. There is no momentum like when you are throwing a punch so no reason for the Ikon Suit to activate the Gravity Sheath.

Your scans don't work at all. There is no images.

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol no, those aren't the Ikon suit.

Same colours (because Slade likes to keep things consistent), but not the Ikon suit.

Maybe.....maybe come back when you've read the comics, ok? Because this is embarrassing.

Edit: one of the scans dates back to 2013 -you're like 4 years out of date ,lol.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Gotta love how subby thinks photobucket still works haw-som

namorsubby
It works for me guys Idk lol there in the thread #%&$ it.😂👍

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up

Owning Darksaint is really too easy. This guy's one and only "argument" is real life Constantine...

I will put both scans together because it is too good to mock him when he is throwing bravados all over the place:

https://s1.postimg.org/1ozr1hd01b/DSIkon_Suit_Superman-_2016-_-032-006.jpg

Gravity Sheath = Ikon Suit

https://s1.postimg.org/8pu4jci167/Ikon_Suit_Gravity_Sheath.jpg

Zack M
That's the inferior model.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
That's the inferior model.

EDIT:

Deathstroke quote this model as being the same than Superman faced once in Deathstroke 7 - 8

Zack M
The writer didn't do his research.

namorsubby
Did Slade have the Ikon suitOriginally posted by RealityWarper
EDIT:

Deathstroke quote this model as being the same than Superman faced once in Deathstroke 7 - 8 it's not. that's the previous series when they fought in issue # 7-8. no ikon suit involved. He had a magic sword that augmented his abilities. Superman #32 is the can you posted.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by namorsubby
Did Slade have the Ikon suit it's not. that's the previous series when they fought in issue # 7-8. no ikon suit involved. He had a magic sword that augmented his abilities. Superman #32 is the can you posted.

The Ikon Suit is in Deathstroke 7 and 8

namorsubby
Originally posted by RealityWarper
The Ikon Suit is in Deathstroke 7 and 8 You're right. I was actually referring to issue 7-8 of Slades last solo series...in which he also fights superman. Here's my problem with your stance.

Superman is much faster than wolverine. You also act like Logan is so much faster than Slade that he'll perform any maneuver necessary to win without Slade being able to react...know a few flashes and wonder woman's who may disagree. Barring you're one specific scenario...how will Logan injure Slade? Also, Slade healing factor sans Suit is better than you're accrediting to it.

panthergod
Slade wins 10/10. Not close. Logan can or touch him.

DarkSaint85
Photobucket works for me.

I see where the confusion arises.

Grabbing is absolutely not the same as stabbing...

Otherwise his fingers would have stabbed DS lol.

Proof of grabbing =/= stabbing. That's like saying Wolverine can stab through Caps shield....because it can be grabbed lol.

Actually, that's a good analogy. Can Wolverine do that (grab Cap, and slowly snikt his claws out, whilst Cap has an unbreakable sword and staff etc)?

Reality sounds a little salty lol. Hey, you wanna use interviews, that's fine.

Ikon suit is impervious to stabbing smile writer confirmed. Want the link?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Photobucket works for me.

I see where the confusion arises.

Grabbing is absolutely not the same as stabbing...

I have never said that they were the same thing and I didn't talk about stabbing neither.



The point is that Wolverine will grab Deathstroke and simply extend his claw then gut him out or slice him like a chicken, no striking power is applied so that will work.



Beautiful Strawman.

I am way too experienced to fall from it.



Cap ?

Man, there one common tactic that Wolverine uses to intimidate his foes:

He puts his fist just behind the jaws of his opponent and threaten him to extend his claws, piercing the brain and killing the guy in the process.



I am fine, you are probably projecting your own behaviour on me because of your desperate lack of arguments in that situation.

Nice try thought.



That's a poor attempt at moving the goalpost. Try again.

DarkSaint85
So he extends his claws slowly? How does your scan of Superman grabbing him = Wolverine being able to gut or slice him? THAT'S the strawman. Should show someone slicing him insteas.


Per interview, DS is Cap level.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So he extends his claws slowly? *

Why would it be slower than usual ?

The Gravity Sheath doesn't operate when Superman's hand is already on DS.




How is your question relevant at all ?



Nope.

The Strawman is comparing the way the field works to Cap America's shield.

Wolverine pushing his claws inside DS' skull isn't different than Superman pushing his finger on DS' neck.

The Ikon Suit doesn't defend against it.



That's not needed. Superman didn't affect the field when he grabbed DS, Wolverine will not affect him using a similar tactic.




Nice for him.

DarkSaint85
How do you know it's not operating?

As per interview, the uniform hardens. What makes you think it wasn't operating? Hence why I brought up the shield.... grabbing it doesn't mean you can Pierce it.

Superman fingers on his neck doesn't mean his fingers we're penetrating his neck lol.

I mean,grab your neck. Doesn't mean your fingers are able to Pierce your neck, lol. Imagine you have super hard skin (like some kind of super uniform). Grabbing your neck doesn't mean you can Pierce it....

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How do you know it's not operating?
As per interview, the uniform hardens. What makes you think it wasn't operating? Hence why I brought up the shield.... grabbing it doesn't mean you can Pierce it.

URK !!!

It doesn't matter how much you want to twist the interview, we clearly see that the uniform doesn't affect Superman grabbing DS, even if your argument is that the uniform becomes "harder" by opposion to the Gravity Sheathe which push away the incoming attacks, Wolverine's Adamantium Claws will bypass it.

https://s1.postimg.org/74wlbl9ghr/Superman_Grab_Deathstroke-_2016-_-032-005.jpg



I've never said that they penetrated the neck.

I've said that the Gravity Sheathe wasn't activated by the pressure of the fingers which will be the same with Wolverine's Claws.

That's demonstrated on panel.



That's not the argument I am making.

You are on Strawman Spree. Don't stop now. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Yes,but writer interview clearly state it's the uniform that hardens. I'm not twisting the interview.

Grabbing does not equal stabbing. You're the one using a strawman lol.

Being able to grab it,and bypassing the sheathe,does not mean stabbing would also bypass the sheathe.

You're really reaching here.

StiltmanFTW
Forget about the claws.

Wolverine simply chokes Slade to death.

DarkSaint85
Whilst Slade has his unbreakable sword, staff (which affects Superman) and Cap level stats?

StiltmanFTW
Statement of having Cap lv physicals, but no feats to back it up.

DarkSaint85
I'd say having a sub dropped on him,catching speedsters etc for someone who doesn't have as many appearances as Cappy,as being pretty in the ballpark.

Why, what showing of his makes you think he's NOT on that level?

StiltmanFTW
What speedsters he caught?

First he got a reboot slap from Flashpoint, now Rebirth... he's a featless baby, craving for attention (so he gets that godmode suit).

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes,but writer interview clearly state it's the uniform that hardens.

I have no problem with the uniform hardening, however it's on you to prove that it becomes harder than Wolverine's Adamantium Claws.



You are trying to make the costume hardening pass for the Ikon Suit activating.



I've never said that Wolverine would stab DS, again I am saying that he just needs to push his claws through Slade which will have the same effect than a Hot Knife Going Through Butter.



No.

You are redefening my arguments and arguing against your own weakened version of my arguments.

That's a strawman.



You still don't understand that I've never made an argument about stabbing in the first place which is why you are making a strawman here.

Again:

Wolverine just have to extend his claws and/or push them when his hands are already sticked to Slade. That's an auto-kill.



You are really Strawmaning here. \o/

DarkSaint85
Wait....so pushing claws into someone is NOT stabbing?

StiltmanFTW
Supes grabbed Stroke hard enough to make him "URK!", why the ff didn't work then? stick out tongue Certainly a considerable force was applied.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait....so pushing claws into someone is NOT stabbing?

Grabbing doesn't equals to punching the same way than thrusting your claws into someone isn't the same as pushing them.

DarkSaint85
Not enough to Pierce the skin though. Obv there's a threshold under which it Does not work.

http://lamerciepark.com/comics/deathstroke/#section2

But if it can break the skin it would work.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Grabbing doesn't equals to punching the same way than thrusting your claws into someone isn't the same as pushing them.

Stilt, is this true? Pushing claws into someone isn't like stabbing???

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stilt, is this true? Pushing claws into someone isn't like stabbing???

Sure, pal.

Pushing = Striking.

Oh wait ! Or not !

RealityWarper
By the way Darksaint, for your information:

http://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/acref/9780199541430.001.0001/acref-9780199541430-e-846

definist fallacy

The illicit insistence on defining a term in a way that is favourable to one's own side of an argument. ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.