The reprucussions of Lando's theft

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Lando Calrissian and Lobot post-ANH have stolen Emperor Palpatine's private ship. Cover art from the third issue, shows Imperial Gaurds, meaning the Emperor sends his best for it. How does Lando get out of this alive for him to appear in Empire? Also, why do I feel that Mas Ameeda will die for this?

Fated Xtasy
Lando escapes from this like he escapes from everything. Lie, cheat, steal, blackmail and a charming personality.

Perhaps a few credits stick out tongue

Darth Abonis
I don't think that will work on the freaking Emperor.

quanchi112
The emperor looks worse off by the day. This seems quite pathetic despite all the power he wields for something like,this to occur from someone like Lando.

deathslash
Originally posted by quanchi112
The emperor looks worse off by the day. This seems quite pathetic despite all the power he wields for something like,this to occur from someone like Lando. don't doubt the power of lando. He took the ship, clothes, friends and the wookie of one of the galaxy's greatest heroes inside of a day.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by deathslash
don't doubt the power of lando. He took the ship, clothes, friends and the wookie of one of the galaxy's greatest heroes inside of a day.

and he got Mara to smile and like him, that in and of itself is no small feat.

DarthAnt66
I hope Lando doesn't die.

Nephthys
Lando just seduces him, Magneto style. Works like a charm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.