Your Darth Name?????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
What would beyou darth name?

Trocity
Darth Leviathar.

Emperordmb
Darth Umbravon

Wanted something related to darkness/shadow, and "Tene" is already a bit overused. I think I ended up with a good Sith name though.

Fated Xtasy
Darth Feral. Actually used that in an RP with a couple of people before, still keeping it in my continuity for a fanfic.

actually mmm Think i'm gonna right a short about it.

Emperordmb
Fun RP, look forward to reading your short story of you end up doing it thumb up

DarthAnt66
Darth Bandon.

Based
Darth Geass cause I was a high schooler.

Vixas
Darth Luctus perhaps.

ChaosTheory123
Darth Acedia

NewGuy01
Darth Dylan.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Darth Cliterous

Total Warrior
Darth Nusquam

Sinious
Sinious. cool

I think I'd be the illegitimate son of Palpatine who never made it in the galaxy.

carthage
Darth Fukwit

NewGuy01
Originally posted by RexCloneWarsMVS
Darth Cliterous

Changed my mind, going with this.

ILS
Darth Darth

NewGuy01
DarthSith*

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by ILS
Darth Darth

You can't take mine

Granted, yours is more an implication of laziness where as mine is outright saying it in latin or some shit :hmm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
DarthSith*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NewGuy01
*NewGuy01 gets up in Emperordmb's FACE*

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
DarthSith*

LMFAO

Darth Abonis
Need I further introduction?

Darth Demenos
What do you guys think of mine, Darth Demenos ?

I got it from transformers 4: age of extinction, bc i thought they said the name of their ship was the knights of demenos or i thought that was what optimus was apart of, but either way it ended up being the knights temenos. soooooo i was like hey i could use demenos.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
What do you guys think of mine, Darth Demenos ?

I got it from transformers 4: age of extinction, bc i thought they said the name of their ship was the knights of demenos or i thought that was what optimus was apart of, but either way it ended up being the knights temenos. soooooo i was like hey i could use demenos.

I actually pronounced it "Dominoes" lol. i mean it looks cool, but i giggle and say dominoes when i see ya

Jmanghan
Darth Skull

Syndicate
Darth Therus.

Beniboybling
Darth Caligus.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Darth Skull Darth Skull isn't that scary though stick out tongue

MythLord
Darth Pretty Pink Princess...
Fear me!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Darth Skull isn't that scary though stick out tongue It was something I came up with when I was 9, I made a youtube video called "Darth Skull vs Qui-Gon Jinn" which was literally me and my little brother just fighting with toy lightsabers.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It was something I came up with when I was 9, I made a youtube video called "Darth Skull vs Qui-Gon Jinn" which was literally me and my little brother just fighting with toy lightsabers.

Probably still a better fight than Ashoka vs Vader tho thumb up

relentless1
Darth Wraith

Total Warrior
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Probably still a better fight than Ashoka vs Vader tho thumb up laughing

Ziggystardust
Darth Wallmart.

Darkstorm Zero
Darth Volcanus... :P

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Darth Umbravon

Wanted something related to darkness/shadow, and "Tene" is already a bit overused. I think I ended up with a good Sith name though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.