The Avengers =Vs= The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre-Flashpoint..

The Avengers

Spider-Woman
Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Lady Thor
Sersi
Monica Rambeau
She-Hulk

Vs

The Justice League

Black Canary
Supergirl
Jade
Wonder Woman
Zatanna
Jesse Quick
Hawkgirl

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Pre-Flashpoint..

The Avengers

Spider-Woman
Captain Marvel
Scarlet Witch
Lady Thor
Sersi
Monica Rambeau
She-Hulk

Vs

The Justice League

Black Canary
Supergirl
Jade
Wonder Woman
Zatanna
Jesse Quick
Hawkgirl

Marvel crushes in this matchup.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Marvel crushes in this matchup.

Crushes!!??

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Crushes!!??

Eventually, yes. I think you did a very good job of matching power levels, but I think the matchups themselves favor Marvel heavily.

carver9
Giving this to the Justice League.

ShadowFyre
Eventually, yes. I think you did a very good job of matching power levels, but I think the matchups themselves favor Marvel heavily.

This, though I think Supergirl would beat Captain Marvel unless she went binary.I think having Spectrum, Sersi, SW, and then a Mjolnir wielder equals an insane amount of deus ex machina powers. May not be quite in character, but if Monica or the magic users blast Mjolnir with everything they got, and that energy is then unleashed on the opposing team ten-fold or more....

Cheap win but whatever. This DC team is no pushover though, Wonder Woman is absolutely beastly and would take a majority over Jane Foster imo aside from more exotic powers.

ShadowFyre
Oh wait..pre-flashpoint? Didnt see that.

Surtur
If not for Monica I'd say the Avengers would of been overwhelmed by the speed of certain people on the DC side given this is pre flashpoint.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
If not for Monica I'd say the Avengers would of been overwhelmed by the speed of certain people on the DC side given this is pre flashpoint.

Speed is never the difference in outcomes.

Just too many options for Marvel. Monica could probably make Carol go Binary...or amp Shulkie......or attack Supergirl with red sun rays.....or just move around at light speed belting everyone.

Surtur
Speed can be the key factor in a lot of fights, even if you don't think in this fight it matters. Even though Monica's versatility and speed on top of that gives her team a huge huge advantage.

But I still don't see how you can say speed never makes a difference.

abhilegend
Speed is never the difference in outcomes.

Just too many options for Marvel. Monica could probably make Carol go Binary...or amp Shulkie......or attack Supergirl with red sun rays.....or just move around at light speed belting everyone.
Jesse Quick says hi. So does Zatanna.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
Speed can be the key factor in a lot of fights, even if you don't think in this fight it matters. Even though Monica's versatility and speed on top of that gives her team a huge huge advantage.

But I still don't see how you can say speed never makes a difference.

Among top tiers, it's never the difference between outcomes on comics.

Glorificus
Team Marvel stomps.

ShadowFyre
Mjolnir currently zig zag blitzes multiple opponents every time under Jane Foster, and currently it also talks to her and tells her what it can do, so absorbing any of the opponents blasts and redirecting it, force fields etc. are still on the table, that along with Spectrums aforementioned abilities, and Sersi And SW magic and Im still giving the edge to Marvel.

Though I think WW and SG can put a physical beatdown on anybody here with them imo being both the strongest (jane is their only equal on Marvel) and overall quickest (aside from Spectrum and Mjolnir).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.