The force awakens will be as bad as the prequals?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RexCloneWarsMVS
Look at the episode 1 trailer, it looked so ****ing cool, then what happened... Force awakens trailer looks cool, then what happens? Shite..

Emperordmb
I didn't hate the prequels, so...

Lucius
George Lucas is a hack writer who can't make a good plot worth shit. Abrams is also a hack writer, but he makes decent popcorn plots. It's going to be a stupid movie, but at least entertaining.

EmperorSidious2
I don't get why people hate e prequels. They were amazing. Had the best action scenes that demonstrate lightsaber combat, and force powers. While it had its downsides what movies don't. IMO the prequels were better than the original trilogy.

Trocity
The only movie of the prequels that sucked to me was Phantom Menace. Attack of the Clones wasn't bad, barring the Anakin/Padme scenes, and Revenge is honestly my second favourite after Empire.

carthage
ROTS was a good movie, the other two sucked. But yeah they should be better overall imo

RexCloneWarsMVS
In all honestly I think Dave should continue making animated Star Wars series's the clone wars redeemed the prequals, season 2 of rebels looks promising, if the sequal trilogy turns out to suck ass, Dave filoni should make a redeeming animated series.

Kosmos Supreme
RoTS was good
AoTC and TPM were kinda meh (although AoTC felt more star wars)

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I didn't hate the prequels, so...

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
MO the prequels were better than the original trilogy.

Originally posted by Trocity
The only movie of the prequels that sucked to me was Phantom Menace. Attack of the Clones wasn't bad, barring the Anakin/Padme scenes, and Revenge is honestly my second favourite after Empire.

Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
RoTS was good
AoTC and TPM were kinda meh (although AoTC felt more star wars)

AkcL6wzCJl8

Ushgarak
Threads for discussing the new films are in the Episode I-III area (please check the sticky at the top of the SW areas).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.