Mr. Fantastic Vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep, no BFR, no outside help or resources, standard gear only.
Midtown Manhattan, 10 foot start distance.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsazr7uc5u.jpg

ShadowFyre
Your dead set on FF vs. BP.

Without prep Reed has no defense against simply being teleported behind and neutralyzed UNLIKE Sue and Johny Storm ( thought Id throw that in there lol).

With prep, different story. WTF is Reeds standard gear anyway?

riv6672
I'm sure he has something in his suit, its not just a costume.
And yeah, this is my last BP/FF thread. Dont want to have BP beating up in Franklin...wink

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by riv6672
And yeah, this is my last BP/FF thread. Dont want to have BP beating up in Franklin...wink

Lol. Well, if this was no suit, mano e mano. Reed has this, if this was prep. Reed has it. BP wins somewhere in between there though I think. It all depends on what Reeds standard gear is. Waiting on scans from others. It could be anything from a toaster that doubles as a spaceship to the Ultimate Nullifier.

ShadowFyre
Dont remember Tchalla smoking. Reed blasts him with a cancer amplifying gun.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Dont remember Tchalla smoking. Reed blasts him with a cancer amplifying gun.

Don't remember that either.

Cancer amp gun wouldn't do shit! Wakandan smokes are 100% healthy! Remember, Wakanda > other nations in everything, 101% marvel canon biscuits

DarkSaint85
That's actually how he ingests the heart shaped herb.

riv6672
^^^post of the year. laughing

Blue Area Vet

Great, glad you took the course.

riv6672
Great. Amused you're still upset at my being honest about your attitude and posting style.

Blue Area Vet
Great. Amused you're still upset at my being honest about your attitude and posting style.

I don't remember any of that. I'm sure I farted sometime yesterday, don't remember that either.

DarkSaint85
Anyways...

http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2571127-2292125_black_panther_028_19.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Anyways...

http://static.comicvine.com/api/image/original/2571127-2292125_black_panther_028_19.jpg

Oh SHIT! Excellent find!

Now they really will be calling him herald level! stick out tongue

ShadowFyre
Thats not Super Skrull. Who is that? Still a good scan. Dont think Reed just wouldnt have any idea about Tchallas abilities and tech. And vice versa.

DarkSaint85
Not Super Skrull, just a Skrull with Reed's powers.

riv6672
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
I don't remember any of that. I'm sure I farted sometime yesterday, don't remember that either.
You dont remember logging in?

eaebiakuya
BF wins this easily. He can just teleport if Reed gets him.

StiltmanFTW
BF? Battlefield? stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
BF? Battlefield? stick out tongue

BF = Boyfriend.

Eabiakuya's next answer, clarifying his position, should make it clear who he favours.

riv6672
^^^Heh...stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BF = Boyfriend.

Eabiakuya's next answer, clarifying his position, should make it clear who he favours.

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.