Plaptine V.S Iron Man .... EPIC NERD DEBATE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
french-jediacademy.forumactif.org/t215-encyclopedie-des-mandaloriens

http://french-jediacademy.forumactif.org/

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/18/27/42/67/iron_m21.jpg

Humhum.... There is some nerd debate going on....

SO guys....

Kosmos Supreme
Palpatine wiped out planets.

Emperordmb
Plaptine stomps tbh

Revanchiste

Kurk
Palpatine Stomps; think of a glorified mandalorian warrior vs the dark lord of the sith

deathslash
Originally posted by Kurk
Palpatine Stomps; think of a glorified mandalorian warrior vs the dark lord of the sith did........did you just call iron man a glorified mandalorian? Do even half of you guys know what he's capable of doing?

The Merchant
Palpatine has the raw power to destroy entire planet's surfaces with his Force Storms, being able to rip apart the most powerful capital ship ever created which has stronger shields than the Executor which withstood the collision of 3 Imperial Star Destroyers coming out of Hyperspace. All three together outmass the Quastor which smashed against a planet at trying to enter Hyperspace and fractured it to its core.

Combined that with his Lightspeed reaction speed, precognition, and a bunch of broken Force abilities at his disposal, I firmly believe he can defeat Iron Man.

ChaosTheory123
I'm siding with the ****er that has 50 years of feats and bound to have some armor designed to contend with the Hulk somehow

I hardly know Marvel comics, but I know enough not to bet against them having stupidly powerful feats

Kurk
Originally posted by deathslash
did........did you just call iron man a glorified mandalorian? Do even half of you guys know what he's capable of doing?

He is a man in a suit of armor with fancy tech gizmos and blasters. Sidious force chokes Robert Downey Jr

Lord Lucien
Superheros>Force Users. Comic book superheroes are stupidly overpowered.

Emperordmb
Nah, Plaptine stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.