Darth Vader (marvel) vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Darth Vader from new Marvel comics vs Black Panther.

Who wins ?

StiltmanFTW
Is it official? We can finally use SW characters?

Vanguard
Is there an agenda on this board?

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Is it official? We can finally use SW characters?

No idea, but why not since now there is Marvel comics of SW ?

ShadowFyre
Teleporting neuralysis daggers vs. Lightsabering master of the force? What happens when tchallas suit comes up against the lightsaber or forcechoke.

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Teleporting neuralysis daggers vs. Lightsabering master of the force? What happens when tchallas suit comes up against the lightsaber or forcechoke. BP could probably teleport away to get out of the force choke. Lightsabers have been shown to have trouble with some force fields, and there are several types of metals in star wars that can deflect, block, or outright absorb light sabers. T'challa's suit has also shown that it can absorb intense energies. I'm not saying that panther wins, but there are viable reasons behind why he could win or partially counter vader's weapons.

relentless1
Vader crushes, all that stuff from the EU doesnt count

deathslash
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader crushes, all that stuff from the EU doesnt count a nearly featless Vader vs a fully feated bp? You're still saying that Vader crushes? Also, I thought Mandalorian metal and several other types of metal were still canon

BruceSkywalker
t'challa gets his head chopped off

relentless1
how is Vader featless? the comics are based on the movies...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
No idea, but why not since now there is Marvel comics of SW ?

Thought it needed to be announced or something.

deathslash
Originally posted by relentless1
how is Vader featless? the comics are based on the movies... I said nearly. Vader lost decades of feats because of the new canon. about 98% of his most powerful, impressive, and badass showings are non canon now.

Board Walker
Originally posted by deathslash
I said nearly. Vader lost decades of feats because of the new canon. about 98% of his most powerful, impressive, and badass showings are non canon now.

His showings in the recent books/comics > everything and anything he ever did in EU.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Board Walker
His showings in the recent books/comics > everything and anything he ever did in EU.

Stop trolling.

Board Walker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stop trolling.

Throwing around tie fighters, and force pushing an entire collapsed industrial complex off of himself > most of his TK feats from EU.

That and his showings from the Force unleashed I/II are still official.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.