Thanos VERSUS Maestro(SECRET WARS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Starlin let us down with Thanos vs Hulk( I heard Carver blackmailed Starlin with photos) now we have another confrontation on the horizon.

Maestro

Versus

Thanos

What say you?

Raisen
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Starlin let us down with Thanos vs Hulk( I heard Carver blackmailed Starlin with photos) now we have another confrontation on the horizon.

Maestro

Versus

Thanos

What say you?
Go to hell

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Raisen
Go to hell

Claiming drunkeness again won't let you off the hook, rodent!

carver9
Go to hell

laughing out loud laughing out loud

It ought to be a good one. Ulik who claimed to be equal to Thor recently had a confrontation with Maestro and Maestro stood in one spot and TANKED a hit from Ulik like it was nothing. Maestro has been presenting himself as the top dog. His recent scuffle against Surfer though, even though it wasn't much of a fight, it still leaves questions on if Maestro could take Thanos. It depends on how powerful Battle World Surfer who walked up in Maestro place and took his board. Anyways, looking at Maestro showings this could be a hellava fight, so my vote is, I don't know who is winning this. That's if these two fight and by the looks of it, they will run into each other.

Raisen
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud laughing out loud

It ought to be a good one. Ulik who claimed to be equal to Thor recently had a confrontation with Maestro and Maestro stood in one spot and TANKED a hit from Ulik like it was nothing. Maestro has been presenting himself as the top dog. His recent scuffle against Surfer though, even though it wasn't much of a fight, it still leaves questions on if Maestro could take Thanos. It depends on how powerful Battle World Surfer who walked up in Maestro place and took his board. Anyways, looking at Maestro showings this could be a hellava fight, so my vote is, I don't know who is winning this. That's if these two fight and by the looks of it, they will run into each other.
You can join the Chihuahua

Genii96
Did maestro beat that version of surfer?

Adam Grimes
This is going to be funny, hopefully Thanos beats him as it is the most reasonable outcome.

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96

Its in the ownage thread. No one won but it was a nice showing for Surfer.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
This is going to be funny, hopefully Thanos beats him as it is the most reasonable outcome.

Maestro hasn't outright lost a fight yet. He died by some kind of gamma bomb though but in combat, he is flawless.

Adam Grimes
Maestro hasn't outright lost a fight yet. He died by some kind of gamma bomb though but in combat, he is flawless. Thing is, he hasn't faced anyone in Thanos ballpark, until now... wink3

Estacado
haermm
Surfer made Maestro look like an idiot

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Genii96

HELL NO

Surfer treated him like a seven year old. He house jacked him then pimped off.

carver9
Don't know if that Surfer is as powerful as the real deal. Thats a different Surfer. A beastly one at that.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Thing is, he hasn't faced anyone in Thanos ballpark, until now... wink3

He chumped Genis though. Something I can't see a Herald doing. He have a lot of crazy showings that puts him above Herald tier.

StiltmanFTW
Go to hell

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

There are none of your street level rabble here.

Know your place, boy!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Surfer appeared to be so far above Maestro like a Herald is above a low Herald.

Maestro should be physically stronger than Thanos, but Thanos has his shields, a better damage soak and enough other powers/blasts to win this. The only way he loses imo is if he goes pure physical.

zopzop
Thanos wins and LOL @ option 6

Board Walker
Silver Surfer outright punched Maestro into submission

What version of Surfer was that, from what alternate universe was he from?

ShadowFyre
I thought that was 616 Surfer, since he mentioned Defenders, and he looked the exact same, battleworld Surfer has the skins. Fin Fang Foom got a lizard caterpillar body which is the worst body you could have when fighting Surfers and Juggernauts.

Genii96
I've seen the surfer vs maestro fight...thanos beats his face in

abhilegend
It's funny that under the same writer Iron man 2099 owned this same surfer casually.

DarkSaint85
Ulik claimed to be as powerful as 'A' Thor.

Thanos was battlling several at once. Hell, NAMOR was battling several at once.

Khazra Reborn
What makes you guys think Thanos are Maestro are going to confront one another?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
What makes you guys think Thanos are Maestro are going to confront one another?

Carver's secret diary.

Nibedicus
Wasn't much of an exchange between Surfer and Maestro, but it almost looked like Surfer was pretty confident about being able to take down Maestro if he wanted to. Gonna have to give this to Thanos.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ulik claimed to be as powerful as 'A' Thor.

Thanos was battlling several at once. Hell, NAMOR was battling several at once.

Uliks also claimed to be stronger than Thor, right before Thor 3 pieced him (Maestro had to 8 piece him). And then he 2 pieced him and a friend again recently. So it must be one of the fodder thors strength.

Just like real trolls, Ulik lies a lot.

Yeah, Namor was fighting like 2 Thors. What do yall think Thanos is going to do with those Mjolnirs?

carver9
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Wasn't much of an exchange between Surfer and Maestro, but it almost looked like Surfer was pretty confident about being able to take down Maestro if he wanted to. Gonna have to give this to Thanos.

thumb up

Wasn't much of a fight at all between that Surfer and Maestro (that isnt 616 Surfer by the way...616 Surfer is still with Dawn trying to repair the Universe). Maestro has been the top dog lately but so has Thanos. I can't see Thanos standing in one spot tanking a hit from Ulik (who was compared to Thor) like Maestro did. Undecided on who would win but it'll be a good one.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Uliks also claimed to be stronger than Thor, right before Thor 3 pieced him (Maestro had to 8 piece him). And then he 2 pieced him and a friend again recently. So it must be one of the fodder thors strength.

Just like real trolls, Ulik lies a lot.

Yeah, Namor was fighting like 2 Thors. What do yall think Thanos is going to do with those Mjolnirs?

Remember, Maestro wasn't trying to drop Ulik, only get some info from him.

When did Thor 2 piece him in a straight up fight?

theTANTALIZER
Maestro would be a good Physical match against Thanos. I will wait until they meet up. Sooner or later they encounter.

ShadowFyre
I think Thanos should be able to beat him physically. Just my oppinion, But I think Thanos can beat most people below Skyfather down to if he wants.Not that he needs to do anything but stand there with shields strong enough to delay Odin and Galactus and just blast Maestro into oblivion.

ShadowFyre
And Surfer recently laughing at Hulk pretty much makes me thinkthats how it goes down in the comics. Maestro w/Destroyer vs. Thanos w/ two Mjolnirs lol

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And Surfer recently laughing at Hulk pretty much makes me thinkthats how it goes down in the comics. Maestro w/Destroyer vs. Thanos w/ two Mjolnirs lol

An ALTERNATE Surfer who treated Namor and Hercules like fodder. Then, it wasn't really a fight tbh. A small exchange. Both left the battle without a scratch.

Also, you can believe that Thanos can physically fight Maestro without using other resources if you want but It Won't happen like that.

Genii96
Surfer has always treated hulk like fodder,alternate or mainstream...ulik claiming to be as strong as thor dosent mean much in a place where there are dozens of thors around,thanos beats maestro's face in.

One Big Mob
I can't see Thanos standing in one spot tanking a hit from Ulik (who was compared to Thor) like Maestro did. laughing out loud

Scans of this anyway?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud

Scans of this anyway?

Some of it happened as carver described, some....not exactly.

Ulik CLAIMED he was as strong as 'A' Thor. Then had the crap beaten out of him.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Maestro/FutureImperfect04c_zpspmtpdu1a.jpg

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Maestro/FutureImperfect04f_zpsl5rvvubr.jpg

Estacado
thumb up

Wasn't much of a fight at all between that Surfer and Maestro (that isnt 616 Surfer by the way...616 Surfer is still with Dawn trying to repair the Universe). Maestro has been the top dog lately but so has Thanos. I can't see Thanos standing in one spot tanking a hit from Ulik (who was compared to Thor) like Maestro did. Undecided on who would win but it'll be a good one.
facepalm

DarkSaint85
Not to mention, aren't they all 'alternate' versions, except for Thanos and his Cabal, the survivors in the ships, and Surfer? Everyone else is an alternate.....Ross, for example, isn't Thing, lol.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not to mention, aren't they all 'alternate' versions, except for Thanos and his Cabal, the survivors in the ships, and Surfer? Everyone else is an alternate.....Ross, for example, isn't Thing, lol.

Surfer is still flying around with his girl trying to save the Universe. That's an alternate Surfer.

DarkSaint85
Surfer is still flying around with his girl trying to save the Universe. That's an alternate Surfer.

Read my post again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.