Raiden and Sam vs Dante and Vergil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
The cyborg ninja and samurai from MGRR vs The sons of Sparda from DMC3.

.Raiden has his HF Blade upgraded to max, M4A1 and MK23 socom from MGS2 loaded with carbonadium bullets and a Stinger missile. Sam his HF Muramasa upgraded to the max. Dante has his Rebellion(awakened), Ebony&Ivory, Spiral and Kalina Ann. Vergil has his Yamato and Beowulf.

.They have some knowledge about each other.

.Bonus: Every combatants gets their physical stats equalized to peak human(RL standards) and must fight with regular katanas.

The fight takes place in Badlands from MGRR.

StealthRanger
Raiden and Sam probably stomp the piss out of them in their DMC3 forms

Solid47
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Raiden and Sam probably stomp the piss out of them in their DMC3 forms
What about with everyone's physical stats nerfed to a peak human?

Nusa105
Dante and Vergil take them out

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Nusa105
Dante and Vergil take them out

Based on?

Jmanghan
The Saviour from DMC4 would crush Raiden and Sam.

Metal Gear Ray is nothing compared to him.

Oh, and Dante blocked a punch from The Saviour, so yeah.

Solid47
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The Saviour from DMC4 would crush Raiden and Sam.
This is DMC3 Dante and Vergil.

Jmanghan
I mean, if Raiden could keep Dante and Vergil down. Vergil is faster then him by a large margin, as he can't move like Vergil can.

Solid47
I mean, if Raiden could keep Dante and Vergil down. Vergil is faster then him by a large margin, as he can't move like Vergil can.
Raiden can play leapfrog on a barrage of missiles moving at high speed like they are not moving. This is before he got his new body.

Jmanghan
And Vergil can move so fast it's almost like he's teleporting, and he's able to create several sword slashes in less then a second.

Jmanghan
But, lets get down to something deeper.

Can Raiden cut through Dante and Vergil's swords?

StealthRanger
Raiden can also cut bigass mechs to pieces before explosions can expand a few meters in Blade Mode

Raiden can also overpower Excelsus with one of it's own blades

Jmanghan
I mean, I know for a fact Raiden is stronger then Both of them.

But he isn't faster.

But what you said didn't answer my question.

I would think not, considering the swords have pure demon power hidden within them.

StealthRanger
Well if it wasn't limited to DMC3, then I would have said that even if one was stronger/faster than the other, there would be no real advantage either way that'd be worth discussing, much less be any kind of game changer

Nusa105
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Based on?
Based on Demonic Powers hehehe

Solid47
Based on Demonic Powers hehehe
And Raiden is cybernetically enhanced, strong enough to overpower and lift a 500+ ton mech, durable enough to shrug off 50 cal bullets and RPG's, fast enough to jump on a barrage of missiles and swing his sword at supersonic or even low hypersonic speed enough to deflect bullets flying at mach 2.8 at point blank range and Sam isn't far from Raiden.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Solid47
And Raiden is cybernetically enhanced, strong enough to overpower and lift a 500+ ton mech, durable enough to shrug off 50 cal bullets and RPG's, fast enough to jump on a barrage of missiles and swing his sword at supersonic or even low hypersonic speed enough to deflect bullets flying at mach 2.8 at point blank range and Sam isn't far from Raiden. Mach 2.8 isn't impressive for the Devil May Cry-verse.

Even Donte is faster then that. As for strength, Dante can't outmuscle him, but he can damage him with normal strikes if he can get them in. He is a force to be reckoned with,
especially with the fact that he blocked a punch from the Saviour, a giant that puts Metal Gear Ray to shame.

Solid47
Mach 2.8 isn't impressive for the Devil May Cry-verse.

Even Donte is faster then that. As for strength, Dante can't outmuscle him, but he can damage him with normal strikes if he can get them in. He is a force to be reckoned with,
especially with the fact that he blocked a punch from the Saviour, a giant that puts Metal Gear Ray to shame.
I mean Raiden can deflect supersonic+ bullets at point blank range from multiple shooters. This mean he can swing his sword at hypersonic speeds.

Nusa105
And Raiden is cybernetically enhanced, strong enough to overpower and lift a 500+ ton mech, durable enough to shrug off 50 cal bullets and RPG's, fast enough to jump on a barrage of missiles and swing his sword at supersonic or even low hypersonic speed enough to deflect bullets flying at mach 2.8 at point blank range and Sam isn't far from Raiden.
Don't get me wrong, Dante can Dodge a Rocket and hijack it and Vergil tusks Dante's Stomach and Dante isn't Death yet

Solid47
Don't get me wrong, Dante can Dodge a Rocket and hijack it and Vergil tusks Dante's Stomach and Dante isn't Death yet
A Rifle bullet>>>>Rocket in speed. Even Snake can dodge RPGs, Grenade Launcher shells, arrows and other slow moving projectiles. As for Yamato piercing Dante, Raiden took a stab from a Machete designed to cut cyborgs in his spine and was complete fine plus he has alot of pain tolerance.

RadZoa
Either Dante or Virgil could solo

Nusa105
A Rifle bullet>>>>Rocket in speed. Even Snake can dodge RPGs, Grenade Launcher shells, arrows and other slow moving projectiles. As for Yamato piercing Dante, Raiden took a stab from a Machete designed to cut cyborgs in his spine and was complete fine plus he has alot of pain tolerance.
Hmm i see... in that case, Raiden and Sam stomps

RadZoa
A Rifle bullet>>>>Rocket in speed. Even Snake can dodge RPGs, Grenade Launcher shells, arrows and other slow moving projectiles. As for Yamato piercing Dante, Raiden took a stab from a Machete designed to cut cyborgs in his spine and was complete fine plus he has alot of pain tolerance. Snake has never dodged an RPG, grenade launger shell or an arrow before, and comparing an MGS weapon to a machete is really stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTQq5BOqIPI

1:37:20

Yamato would literally cut Raiden and Sam into ribbon

Either Dante or Virgil would run circles around these chumps and kill them before they could even react.

Solid47
Originally posted by RadZoa
Snake has never dodged an RPG, grenade launger shell or an arrow before,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znoXITXUYks
12:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS_5iTz1xFI
7:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_UG7loIZgM
3:08

There's many instances Snake has shown dodging or reacting to it.

cdtm
How about leaping up them like platforms?

Metal Gear Rising feats are waaaay above Snakes pay grade.

No comment about the fight though, as I don't really know Dante's higher end feats.

RadZoa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znoXITXUYks
12:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS_5iTz1xFI
7:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_UG7loIZgM
3:08

There's many instances Snake has shown dodging or reacting to it.

1. Those rockets from REX were guided and slow as balls, I could probably throw a baseball faster than those rockets were going

2. Not Snake, and also the crossbow bolts weren't fired from an actual crossbow, when the Fear's Microbomb went off it sent the bolts in multiple directions

If you watch this same video at :06 in, Big Boss gets tagged by a crossbow bolt that's actually shot from the Fears crossbow

Also, the Fear's crossbow, the Little Joe, fires bolts at 170fps, that's embarrassing...

3. Are you serious with this? First, this is just a trailer for MGO, second, that's Venom Snake, and third, he didn't dodge it, the RPG destroyed the walker he was on and knocked him off.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa
1. Those rockets from REX were guided and slow as balls, I could probably throw a baseball faster than those rockets were going

2. Not Snake, and also the crossbow bolts weren't fired from an actual crossbow, when the Fear's Microbomb went off it sent the bolts in multiple directions

If you watch this same video at :06 in, Big Boss gets tagged by a crossbow bolt that's actually shot from the Fears crossbow

Also, the Fear's crossbow, the Little Joe, fires bolts at 170fps, that's embarrassing...

3. Are you serious with this? First, this is just a trailer for MGO, second, that's Venom Snake, and third, he didn't dodge it, the RPG destroyed the walker he was on and knocked him off. Gotta give you props, dude, your debating skills have never been slouching since you joined KMC.

Nusa105
Oh, now i have to say Raiden and Sam stomps because Raiden has been stabbed by Moonson's Sword(i guess) and just get hurt little bit and Raiden could solo this by Blade them into like Sushi

Jmanghan
Oh, now i have to say Raiden and Sam stomps because Raiden has been stabbed by Moonson's Sword(i guess) and just get hurt little bit and Raiden could solo this by Blade them into like Sushi How does that change anything?

Nusa105
How does that change anything?
What do you mean?

RadZoa
Oh, now i have to say Raiden and Sam stomps because Raiden has been stabbed by Moonson's Sword(i guess) and just get hurt little bit and Raiden could solo this by Blade them into like Sushi I can barely understand anything you're saying and I'm pretty positive that everything you said is incorrect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.