Lando 2 discussion (SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
So the Emperor does not want his personal ship, the Imperialis, that Lando stole to fall into enemy hands. He tasks a bounty hunter(?) to retrieve it at all costs or if he cant, destroy it. When Lando and Lobot open the secret chamber, 2 Imperial Guards spring out at them. My question is. Why does Palpatine view those guards as so valuable?

Zenwolf
Yeah just read the issue...also if those Royal Guardsmen don't kick some serious ass and get defeated by fracking Lando of all people...then I will be pissed.

I swear whoever is writing this series better not ****ing up the Royal Guardsmen, these guys are trained to...well protect the fracking Emperor. If they get defeated by ****ing Lando of all people then....I just don't know what I'm gonna do.

Darth Abonis
Lol agreed

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yeah just read the issue...also if those Royal Guardsmen don't kick some serious ass and get defeated by fracking Lando of all people...then I will be pissed.

I swear whoever is writing this series better not ****ing up the Royal Guardsmen, these guys are trained to...well protect the fracking Emperor. If they get defeated by ****ing Lando of all people then....I just don't know what I'm gonna do.

Lol jeez Zeny...

Feel the same way tho.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lol jeez Zeny...

Feel the same way tho.

What? It's a legitimate concern, I mean it's already stretching with him stealing Palps' shuttle...but he literally has no reason in fighting and beating Royal Guardsmen.

The guy is what again?....A gambler/pilot administrator on Bespin?....Who struggled with a Jabba thug aboard a skiff during the sarlacc battle?

Yet were suppose to believe he's gonna be able to defeat two highly trained troopers whose task is it to protect the Emperor of the galaxy?...

Yeah no, I'm not gonna ****ing buy that shit if Lando somehow kills them.

Darth Abonis
Well, he has those really cool fighting alien twins and Lobot. I'm just so curious as to who those gaurds are? Sith monsters?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
What? It's a legitimate concern, I mean it's already stretching with him stealing Palps' shuttle...but he literally has no reason in fighting and beating Royal Guardsmen.

The guy is what again?....A gambler/pilot administrator on Bespin?....Who struggled with a Jabba thug aboard a skiff during the sarlacc battle?

Yet were suppose to believe he's gonna be able to defeat two highly trained troopers whose task is it to protect the Emperor of the galaxy?...

Yeah no, I'm not gonna ****ing buy that shit if Lando somehow kills them.

Fair enough, but don't forget that this is Lando, he's more likely to outwit them than beat 'em in a straight up fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.