Blue Marvel Vs Eradicator (Fortress)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BM_zpsolwcqobr.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ER_zpsyuelkpm3.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Lol, why a pick of BM and a high end action sequence showing by Eradicator? Here, let me help you out:
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_1934,w_1280/t_mp_quality/marvel-heroes-that-could-beat-superman-315699.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Has BM done something crazy recently that I missed? Otherwise Eradicator stomps. Standard Erads would be a great fight, but Fortress Mode is way too much.

leonidas
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Has BM done something crazy recently that I missed? Otherwise Eradicator stomps. Standard Erads would be a great fight, but Fortress Mode is way too much.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet

Oh please, BM will solve that riddle in no time. His antimatter manipulation is incredible.

Blue Area Vet

He casually upgraded Monica by observing her physiology on the quantum level.

Zack M
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Oh please, BM will solve that riddle in no time. His antimatter manipulation is incredible.

How does he win against erad?

Khazra Reborn

What riddle? In Fortress Mode, Eradicator is simply on another level.

ShadowFyre
I was under the impression this version of Eradicator was like a trans level being?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
How does he win against erad?

I doubt erad is unbeatable. What's his defense against antimatter? Furthermore, what's the point of the thread if you think BM has no chance?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I was under the impression this version of Eradicator was like a trans level being?

BM has beaten three so called trans level beings.

Blue Area Vet
What riddle? In Fortress Mode, Eradicator is simply on another level.

Oh, okay. Tell the OP.

Blue Area Vet

Did he stomp Majestic?

abhilegend
Yes, he did.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yes, he did.

If he stomped him, then he likely wins. Having said that, I haven't seen the evidence and I trust your judgement about as much as a trust a politician in a hotel room with a hooker and a tray of blow.

abhilegend
If he stomped him, then he likely wins. Having said that, I haven't seen the evidence and I trust your judgement about as much as a trust a politician in a hotel room with a hooker and a tray of blow.
Nobody cares.

DarkSaint85
All the highlights of a Golgo thread.

Saying that, on the board, we only have Erads as a High Herald in Fortress mode. Should he not be higher?

abhilegend
Yes, he should be. He was treating Superman like a child, overpowering him with one hand and all that.

ShadowFyre
If he beat both Superman and Majestic, Im going to side with Erad though I think the antimatter projection gives BM a versayility that most flying bricks dont have.

ShadowFyre

I also dont trust a politician to share his hooker or his cocaine. Greedy f@#$$

Khazra Reborn
What trans-tier characters has BM beaten? That small portion of Shuma? I don't think he'd be considered trans.

Raisen
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I also dont trust a politician to share his hooker or his cocaine. Greedy f@#$$
I trust the hooker more than the politician tho
You will get what you pay for at least

celeyhyga17
What trans-tier characters has BM beaten? That small portion of Shuma? I don't think he'd be considered trans.
I think he's talking bout Anti-man's outright manhandling of a stacked Avengers lineup. Hard to gauge someone like that since he's only had a few showings. In any case, I'm not ready to put him in the trans tier.

Anti-man was beneficial of the old villain intro stomping every superhero syndrome a la Count Nefaria or The Weaponer smacking around lanterns including WL Kyle and even Ganthet.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I think he's talking bout Anti-man's outright manhandling of a stacked Avengers lineup. Hard to gauge someone like that since he's only had a few showings. In any case, I'm not ready to put him in the trans tier.

Anti-man was beneficial of the old villain intro stomping every superhero syndrome a la Count Nefaria or The Weaponer smacking around lanterns including WL Kyle and even Ganthet.

He stomped the hero's more than once though which gives us an indication of how powerful he was. Kinda like Darkseid. He hasn't fought against a lot of teams but fr what we've seen of him, we know where he stands power wise.

Anyways, BM wins this.

cdtm
Did he stomp Majestic?

laughing

Maj never really took him seriously.

The scans not posted have him penetrating his armor with heat vision, and rewriting his synthetic dna for the win.

Khazra Reborn

I can see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't personally call that Avengers roster stacked. Honestly, the only one worth mentioning was Sentry, who at that time was rarely even written as a competent class 100.

Then, in Fortress Mode Eradicator was manhandling Superman, casually breaking Mr. Majestic's ribs, and ran through the entire planet of Apokolips and all of its defenses like Godzilla through Tokyo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Eradicator 9-10/10

celeyhyga17
I can see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't personally call that Avengers roster stacked. Honestly, the only one worth mentioning was Sentry, who at that time was rarely even written as a competent class 100.

Then, in Fortress Mode Eradicator was manhandling Superman, casually breaking Mr. Majestic's ribs, and ran through the entire planet of Apokolips and all of its defenses like Godzilla through Tokyo.
Gotta give him more credit than that. How is that not stacked? Sentry, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Ares, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Pym, Wasp, and Black Widow. Other than the last two, the first 7 are are hard to deal with.

cdtm

Maj thought he "might" break his ribs, but he never actually did. Because Majestic stopped him in the very next panel. smile

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by cdtm
laughing

Maj never really took him seriously.

The scans not posted have him penetrating his armor with heat vision, and rewriting his synthetic dna for the win.

Abby said he stomped Majestic. He's lying again!? Not surprising.

If Majestic faired well, BM would as well if not better.

Blue Area Vet
Yes, he should be. He was treating Superman like a child, overpowering him with one hand and all that.

Treating Superman like a child? That's not saying much.

Blue Area Vet

Antiman, Pagan and King Hyperion.

cdtm
Abby said he stomped Majestic. He's lying again!? Not surprising.

If Majestic faired well, BM would as well if not better.

Only time Eradicator "stomped" was when he blindsided Maj with a phantom zone projector when he was standing around talking to Steel. laughing out loud

Those scans posted are pretty much the end of Eradicators offense. Next panel is all Maj laser beaming into his armor and rewriting his dna, causing him to freak out (And giving him "bleed sense" later, to detect beings from other dimensions).

celeyhyga17
Antiman, Pagan and King Hyperion.
Only Anti-Man should be considered a trans from that list. Even then it's debatable.

Khazra Reborn
You guys are crazy, Eradicator was on the verge of snapping Majestic's bones with one hand and Maj got a really luck Hail Mary plot device win. If Eradicator wasn't owning I don't know what owning is.

Khazra Reborn
Gotta give him more credit than that. How is that not stacked? Sentry, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Ares, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Pym, Wasp, and Black Widow. Other than the last two, the first 7 are are hard to deal with.

I forgot about Ms. Marvel and Simon, so it's more impressive than I thought. But realistically, wouldn't you say any high herald worth their salt, fighting with ill intent, would beat that team pretty solidly.

Blue Area Vet
You guys are crazy, Eradicator was on the verge of snapping Majestic's bones with one hand and Maj got a really luck Hail Mary plot device win. If Eradicator wasn't owning I don't know what owning is.

On the verge of? That's your evidence?

Blue Area Vet
I forgot about Ms. Marvel and Simon, so it's more impressive than I thought. But realistically, wouldn't you say any high herald worth their salt, fighting with ill intent, would beat that team pretty solidly.

Lmao. So Sentry is chopped liver, got it.

Khazra Reborn
Yes. Majestic says his bones are reaching their critical flexing point, or some shit. It's on the scan in the OP.

Blue Area Vet
Only Anti-Man should be considered a trans from that list. Even then it's debatable.

No way, they were all depicted as above standard herald, ie able to knock heralds around with ease. I'm not sure what you call that.

abhilegend
Only time Eradicator "stomped" was when he blindsided Maj with a phantom zone projector when he was standing around talking to Steel. laughing out loud

Those scans posted are pretty much the end of Eradicators offense. Next panel is all Maj laser beaming into his armor and rewriting his dna, causing him to freak out (And giving him "bleed sense" later, to detect beings from other dimensions).
Eh, what? Eradicator was breaking his bones with one hand and when he reprogrammed him Ala a desperate measure since he could not break his grip, Eradicator let out a blast and KTFO him which gave him amnesia for weeks.

Blue Marvel isn't a genius like Majestic and can't reprogram Kryptonian tech on fly.

Blue Area Vet
Yes. Majestic says his bones are reaching their critical flexing point, or some shit. It's on the scan in the OP.

Yawn, and that means what exactly? Another herald could break his bones. Not evidentiary of being a step above herald.

abhilegend

You forget the fact that Eradicator blast after that KTFO Majestic and gave him amnesia for weeks.

Blue Area Vet
Eh, what? Eradicator was breaking his bones with one hand and when he reprogrammed him Ala a desperate measure since he could not break his grip, Eradicator let out a blast and KTFO him which gave him amnesia for weeks.

Blue Marvel isn't a genius like Majestic and can't reprogram Kryptonian tech on fly.

So he was "breaking" his bones, but they didn't actually break? GTFOH, you and your agendas. Sounds like no one views this fight with Abby Vision other than you.

abhilegend
Yawn, and that means what exactly? Another herald could break his bones. Not evidentiary of being a step above herald.

Which Herald can overpower majestic with one hand and break his bones?

abhilegend
So he was "breaking" his bones, but they didn't actually break? GTFOH, you and your agendas. Sounds like no one views this fight with Abby Vision other than you.
Don't cry now. It's alright to not know something.

Blue Area Vet
Which Herald can overpower majestic with one hand and break his bones?

Obviously, Superman, right? laughing out loud

abhilegend
Obviously, Superman, right? laughing out loud
No.

Try again.

Blue Area Vet
Don't cry now. It's alright to not know something.

I know you are standing alone on liar island again. I believe the field over you.

abhilegend
I know you are standing alone on liar island again. I believe the field over you.
You just cry and ***** now. It's just sad at this point.

Blue Area Vet
No.

Try again.

Maybe you are confused. I'm talking about Superman, the guy you claim can defeat skyfathers. Okay, Superman not being weakened and not holding back, he can surely break his clones bones with no problem, correct?

Khazra Reborn

There is no high herald that can completely over power Mr. Majestic and produce significant enough force to break his bones with one hand.

Blue Area Vet
You just cry and ***** now. It's just sad at this point.

You are the only fool saying that Eradicator stomped Mag. You are the same guy claiming Black Panther was losing to Wayne. You simply don't tell the truth.

abhilegend
Maybe you are confused. I'm talking about Superman, the guy you claim can defeat skyfathers. Okay, Superman not being weakened and not holding back, he can surely break his clones bones with no problem, correct?
So the moaning continues?Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You are the only fool saying that Eradicator stomped Mag. You are the same guy claiming Black Panther was losing to Wayne. You simply don't tell the truth.
He nearly broke his bones after completely overpowering him and after that released a blast that koed him and gave him amnesia.

If that's not stopping I don't know what is.

Blue Area Vet
There is no high herald that can completely over power Mr. Majestic and produce significant enough force to break his bones with one hand.

Pretty sure plenty could. Hulk and a pissed off Thor.

Khazra Reborn
I'm a huge fan of Mr. Majestic, but being completely objective, how was Eradicator not owning him? He was completely having his way with Maj, and Maj only got the win via plot device.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Point me to a single scan of Thor breaking a Herald's bones.

Hulk can but then he can get stronger on will.

Khazra Reborn

Come on bro... Really?

Blue Area Vet
So the moaning continues?
He nearly broke his bones after completely overpowering him and after that released a blast that koed him and gave him amnesia.

If that's not stopping I don't know what is.

So no, Superman isn't capable of that feat? What about B and T Thor who you claim wasn't amped? You are on record. If you think that makes Eradicator a trans you are insane.

abhilegend
I'm a huge fan of Mr. Majestic, but being completely objective, how was Eradicator not owning him? He was completely having his way with Maj, and Maj only got the win via plot device.
It's the only thing BAV does. Moaning how everyone is not voting for marvel characters in every single damn thread.

It's just tired at this point.

abhilegend
So no, Superman isn't capable of that feat? What about B and T Thor who you claim wasn't amped? You are on record. If you think that makes Eradicator a trans you are insane.
No Herald can.

Overpowering Superman with one hand isn't enough? What Herald can overpower Superman with one hand?

Blue Area Vet
Come on bro... Really?

Yes, really! I'm not saying anything crazy. According to Abby, B & T Thor was just normal Thor. He dominated heralds to much higher degree than Eradicator did Majestic. Is Thor a trans?

Blue Area Vet
No Herald can.

Overpowering Superman with one hand isn't enough? What Herald can overpower Superman with one hand?

Hold him down momentarily? Tons. Didn't venom pull that off on Superman?

Okay, Superman is in Imperiex probe busting mode (are you getting hot?) You telling me even then, he isn't strong enough? How about black hole holding mode?

cdtm
You forget the fact that Eradicator blast after that KTFO Majestic and gave him amnesia for weeks.

Self destruct. Like Captain.Atom or Firestorm is prone to. Not really a standard attack.

Blue Area Vet
Look, looks like Fortress Eradicator was strong- GREAT!! Pagan knocked Thor around like a kid. BM beat Pagan, now do the math.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/3610161-avengers+v3+015_017.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Self destruct. Like Captain.Atom or Firestorm is prone to. Not really a standard attack.

But Abby said it was a blast. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rao Kal El
Hahaha poor BAV

Blue Area Vet
By the way, BM has antimatter manipulation and generation, Majestic does not.

Rao Kal El
Erradicator Krypton man had in fact transmutated the sun. Fortress is the upgrade

Rao Kal El
I Have lots of respect for Blue Marvel and I like the character a lot, I don't think he is winning though.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Hahaha poor BAV

What's up troll king, you feeling left out?

Rao Kal El
^ Oh the irony

abhilegend

Okay, Superman is in Imperiex probe busting mode (are you getting hot?) You telling me even then, he isn't strong enough? How about black hole holding mode?
No, overpower him.

And using crossovers now? Originally posted by cdtm
Not really. It was an energy blast. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Look, looks like Fortress Eradicator was strong- GREAT!! Pagan knocked Thor around like a kid. BM beat Pagan, now do the math.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/3610161-avengers+v3+015_017.jpg
Is he now? All I see is Pagan punching Thor just like Thor punching Pagan.

And where did Marvel koed Pagan?

One_Angry_Scot
No, overpower him.

And using crossovers now?
Not really. It was an energy blast.

This is all that's ever shown of their fight as far as I believe. (bottom left panel)

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/23836448_AgeofHeroes03pg21copy.png

Blue Area Vet
No, overpower him.

And using crossovers now?
Not really. It was an energy blast.

You can't see Pagan punching Thor downward into the ground while saying he's stronger than Thor? Wow, you may need to clean your screen.

And no one said he KOed Pagan so stop trolling.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
This is all that's ever shown of their fight as far as I believe. (bottom left panel)

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t/23836448_AgeofHeroes03pg21copy.png

No need Scot, no one claimed Pagan was KOed. That's just Abby playing games.

abhilegend
You can't see Pagan punching Thor downward into the ground while saying he's stronger than Thor? Wow, you may need to clean your screen.

And no one said he KOed Pagan so stop trolling.
Pagan saying he is stronger than Thor doesn't means shit.

He was koed by Monica in second showing. That's all his record is.

celeyhyga17
Yes if the team somewhat holds back which is usually the case when fighting a hero.. But the Avengers knew Anti-man was no hero so I surmise that they were trying their best to put him down. It was impressive not only because of the lineup, but also in the manner he was treating them. I'm talking about red-headed step child kind of treatment.

celeyhyga17
No way, they were all depicted as above standard herald, ie able to knock heralds around with ease. I'm not sure what you call that.
Already said why he's not trans. Not enough showings. Imo at least.

Blue Area Vet
It's the only thing BAV does. Moaning how everyone is not voting for marvel characters in every single damn thread.

It's just tired at this point.

Prove I said a word about people not voting for Marvel characters. I'll wait.

Blue Area Vet
Yes if the team somewhat holds back which is usually the case when fighting a hero.. But the Avengers knew Anti-man was no hero so I surmise that they were trying their best to put him down. It was impressive not only because of the lineup, but also in the manner he was treating them. I'm talking about red-headed step child kind of treatment.

He was dominating them. They are lucky he was preoccupied with running his mouth.

Blue Area Vet

One has nothing to do with the other. She didn't KO him with physical strength. Oh so typical of you.

celeyhyga17

I think you got that wrong. She didn't Ko him. She helped, by hurting him/distracting him.. I'm almost certain the main attack that put him down was by someone else.

Khazra Reborn
Punching Thor once or twice doesn't equate to being stronger than him either.

Blue Area Vet
Punching Thor once or twice doesn't equate to being stronger than him either.

He also said he was stronger than Thor while he was doing it. That's a direct message from the writer to the reader.

Blue Area Vet
I think you got that wrong. She didn't Ko him. She helped, by hurting him/distracting him.. I'm almost certain the main attack that put him down was by someone else.

I believe Jack of Hearts loaded up with a super charged blast.

Zack M

Venom?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
Venom?

Yes, Venom.

-K-M-
*sigh* that is not canon

ShadowFyre
lol its not. and supes was shot by a red sun ray made by lex and doc ock, but lets be honest, losing to Venom isnt as bad as losing to a lot of people hes lost to

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -K-M-
*sigh* that is not canon

Did I argue that it was? I just wanted to put that image in your head.

-K-M-
Did I argue that it was? I just wanted to put that image in your head.

And the point of using it was what exactly? Trolling then?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by -K-M-
And the point of using it was what exactly? Trolling then?

I asked if he was pinned down in that fashion. The answer was yes or no, not "it's not cannon." Stop sweating.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar76379_38.gif

-K-M-
I repeat why bring up a non-canon story as an argument knowing you can't even use it?...forget it don't bother answering you're in your own little world.

Zack M
Yes, Venom.

Non feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.