Solid Snake, Sam Fisher and Agent 47 vs Michael, Franklin and Trevor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Snake from MGS1, Sam from Blacklist, 47 from Absolution vs Michael, Franklin and Trevor from GTA V.

.Round 1: Straight shootout. Snake has his HK MK23, FAMAS and M67 Frag Grenades. Sam has his FN Five-Seven, HK MP7 and Flashbangs. 47 has his Silverballers, Walther W2000 and incendiary grenades. Michael has a Combat Pistol, Heavy Sniper and a Tear Gas. Franklin has a Micro SMG, Pump Shotgun and Frag Grenades. Trevor has a Pistol, Combat MG and Molotov Cocktails. They starts against each other from 250 yards.

.Round 2: H2H. Snake, Sam and 47 has nothing more than their barehands. Michael, franklin and Trevor has a Knife, Crowbar and a Bottle that used to kill Johnny.

.Restrictions: Cheats, Healing Items, Vehicles and help from outside.

.They have some knowledge about each other.

The fight takes place in Noshahr Canals from BF3.

Nusa105
Lol Snake solos

Jmanghan
**** you.

StealthRanger
Snake takes them naked and barehanded

Not sure about his team mates, but wouldn't surprise me if they were drastically below Snake as well

Jmanghan
Snake is abive anyone on this list, the only contender he has, which even isn't a contender, he's just secone-best, is Agent 47.

Solid47
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Snake is abive anyone on this list, the only contender he has, which even isn't a contender, he's just secone-best, is Agent 47.
I made this fight because I found some GTAfanboys bashing MGS and saying GTA characters would steamroll Snake or Big Boss. And someone on ComicVine saying GTA characters are on Punisher's league, while on another thread he said Snake sucks compared to other VG characters.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Solid47
I made this fight because I found some GTAfanboys bashing MGS and saying GTA characters would steamroll Snake or Big Boss. And someone on ComicVine saying GTA characters are on Punisher's league, while on another thread he said Snake sucks compared to other VG characters. No one cares what comicvine thinks, and you shouldn't either. Frankly its not a HORRIBLE spite thread, but its still annoying.

Adam Grimes
Snake smokes them.

Nusa105
Originally posted by Jmanghan
**** you.
Me or Solid47?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.