Unique Interspecies relationships?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
Can anyone think of any Unquie Interspecies relationships in Star Wars?

That have actually happened or are actually a thing.

I'd prefer if we leave Twi'leks, Torgruta's and the like out as those just seem rather common or obvious.

As far as Legends/Canon goes though, are there any interesting interspecies relationships you folks can think of?

Only one I know for sure is Lak Sivrak(Shistavanen) and Dice Ibegon(Lamproid)

Have a hard time thinking of anything else.

So anyone else know of any? Or do the species mostly just stick with their own kin?

Emperordmb
Hutt (Ziro) and Pa'lowick (Sy Snootles) made even more unique by the fact that it's female and hermaphrodite. How does one even classify that relationship? Straight? Gay? Bi? idfk

Raptor22
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Can anyone think of any Unquie Interspecies relationships in Star Wars?

That have actually happened or are actually a thing.

I'd prefer if we leave Twi'leks, Torgruta's and the like out as those just seem rather common or obvious.

As far as Legends/Canon goes though, are there any interesting interspecies relationships you folks can think of?

Only one I know for sure is Lak Sivrak(Shistavanen) and Dice Ibegon(Lamproid)

Have a hard time thinking of anything else.

So anyone else know of any? Or do the species mostly just stick with their own kin? it seems like falleens with their pheromones do the nasty with other species regularly. Leia was pretty close to giving it up to xizor in Shadows of the Empire (thank god for chewie).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.