Weakest force user ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
We all know who are strongest force users that the galaxy has ever known, but who is/are the weakest ones?

deathslash
zayne carrick?

Zenwolf
Any untrained Force Sensitive person really, sure they may make shit happen with abilities, but they aren't gonna be refined nor be good at taking on multiple enemies.

Ezra seems like a prime example, he's kinda...meh. Sure he's getting training, but he hasn't done anything really and is sorta weak aside from some special moments which aren't common.

Trocity
Darth Bane.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Any untrained Force Sensitive person really, sure they may make shit happen with abilities, but they aren't gonna be refined nor be good at taking on multiple enemies.

Ezra seems like a prime example, he's kinda...meh. Sure he's getting training, but he hasn't done anything really and is sorta weak aside from some special moments which aren't common. and if we consider only trained force sensitives? I think Sha'a'gi might be one of the weakest ever

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
and if we consider only trained force sensitives? I think Sha'a'gi might be one of the weakest ever

Ehh....yeah one of sure, though he was able to fight before his Master was killed when he and several other Jedi took cover in a downed Acclamator cruiser.

The only reason he lost his shit was because his Master had been killed. In fact it's noted that along with his Master, they worked as an excellent pair.

But yeah, he's probably one of the weaker ones since he had trouble with martial aspects and his own fears.

NewGuy01
Lol @ Zayne Carrick; that guy was able to hold off one of the strongest Jedi Masters of his era, who was bloodlusted at the time.

Darovit.

Emperordmb
Sas beat me to it.

Darovit was ignored by the thought bomb he was so weak. Not to mention his whininess makes AOTC Anakin look like a saint in comparison.

carthage
Someone's gotta be weaker than Darovit, he at least had some healing abilities. Maybe Sha Gi.

Zenwolf
Darovit failed as a Jedi, Sha'a Gi did not, so Gi isn't weaker by that alone. Plus fighting in a battle before his Master was killed and Grevious arriving.

DarthAnt66
The weakest Force-user would be someone who is unnamed in lore. Stupid topic.

Kurk
Ezra comes to mind

|King Joker|
Ezra has a strong connection to the Force and a high potential, he just doesn't have the training to properly wield the Force combatively right now.

Fated Xtasy
Top weakest Jedi is Darovit.

Candidates for second place are; Sha'Gi, Tiplee, Tiplar, Knox, Shigar? And a couple of others.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Tiplee, Tiplar
You just went full stupid.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Tiplee and Tiplar are kinda high-tier bro lol.

|King Joker|
What do they have going for them that make them high-tier? erm

ILS
Being chosen to fight Sith Lords over thousands of other Jedi?

Kurk
Top weakest Jedi is Darovit.

Candidates for second place are; Sha'Gi, Tiplee, Tiplar, Knox, Shigar? And a couple of others.
Dude, Tiplee and Tiplar were both Jedi masters....

Sha'Gi possibly
Knox failing to Savage doesn't suggest anything about his force abilities

ILS
Darth Bane

Nephthys
Trocity beat you to it.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Being chosen to fight Sith Lords over thousands of other Jedi?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/R6Ch3n638UKg8/200.gif

Originally posted by Kurk
Dude, Tiplee and Tiplar were both Jedi masters....

https://media3.giphy.com/media/MEV0QkZzzOIMM/200.gif

Ya, so was Garen Mull and at the time of LOTJ he was incredibly weak in the Force.

So... one gets squashed, literally, by Greivous and he's, to quote nearly everyone on here, "fodder", but when Knox gets, and again i'm not saying this to be an ass this is the reality, floored by Savage, it's "it's not that Knox is not evidently weak, it's just he's not explored!"?

What's up with that?

carthage
Darth Bane can kill guards with telekinesis erm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Trocity beat you to it.
And it's not even funny or enraging anyways. At this point it's just a stale, boring, and repetitive joke.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What do they have going for them that make them high-tier? erm

Being chosen for an elite strike team along with Mace, Obi-Wan, and Aayla to fight the Sith Lords?

Sorry if that doesn't convince you that they're not amongst the weakest named force users in the mythos.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Being chosen for an elite strike team along with Mace, Obi-Wan, and Aayla to fight the Sith Lords?

Sorry if that doesn't convince you that they're not amongst the weakest named force users in the mythos. I never said they were weak, lawl. And I haven't read SoD in a while so cut me some slack; I just remember Tiplee getting gutted pretty quickly and the only thing Tiplar did was die.

Emperordmb

Sorry if that doesn't convince you that they're not amongst the weakest named force users in the mythos.
Johun Othone FTW!!!

Good point about the weakest force user thing though.

NewGuy01
Even Johun isn't one of the weakest Force Users we know of. Besides, Johun's involvement was somewhat situational too.

Kurk
https://media4.giphy.com/media/R6Ch3n638UKg8/200.gif

https://media3.giphy.com/media/MEV0QkZzzOIMM/200.gif

Ya, so was Garen Mull and at the time of LOTJ he was incredibly weak in the Force.

So... one gets squashed, literally, by Greivous and he's, to quote nearly everyone on here, "fodder", but when Knox gets, and again i'm not saying this to be an ass this is the reality, floored by Savage, it's "it's not that Knox is not evidently weak, it's just he's not explored!"?

What's up with that?
idk, it seems speculative to judge Knox based on five seconds of screen time. He also doesn't give off the impression of being a cowardly twenty-year-old young adult.

NTJack0
Ezra is just awful.

Nephthys
Anyone suggesting a Jedi Master was one of the weakest force users ever is being a ****in' idiot.

Q99
There is one master I could see being among the weakest- Tionne.

She was named as having barely any connection to the force, but given the rank for her great role in retrieving Jedi lore. She was badly injured by a non-force sensitive soldier with a blaster (a fairly skilled one, but still).

ILS
I love Fated not understanding what the word "weakest" means and also not realizing that a Jedi master that was chosen to fight Maul or Dooku constitutes such a Jedi not even being close to being amongst the weakest of them all.

How retarded can you get, honestly?

I declare Fated the weakest Force user ever.

Trocity
lmao

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
I love Fated not understanding what the word "weakest" means and also not realizing that a Jedi master that was chosen to fight Maul or Dooku constitutes such a Jedi not even being close to being amongst the weakest of them all.

Damn. Pretty harsh.

But that bit at the end was hilarious.

Darth Abonis
Revan

Fated Xtasy

You know who else was part of an elite strike team? Sha'gi and Daakman Barrek

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6asqxsPN41rys4czo1_r1_500.gif

Originally posted by Nephthys
Anyone suggesting a Jedi Master was one of the weakest force users ever is being a ****in' idiot.

Rank doesn't implicate power dude. I mean, if you believe that being a Jedi Master actually means they're strong then you probably believe that Grandmaster Zym could give the likes of Savage or Satele a fight.

Jedi Masters aren't just chosen due to their powers in the force dude, if memory serves me right, they're chosen based on several factors.

Originally posted by Kurk
idk, it seems speculative to judge Knox based on five seconds of screen time. He also doesn't give off the impression of being a cowardly twenty-year-old young adult.

Fair point. Although I should specify that what constitutes as weak for me is a lack of showings in combat and no real quotes stating the Mikkian sisters are powerful. The only real argument people have to suggest that Tiplar/Tiplee are powerful is based on total speculation.

And honestly, if being chosen to be part of a team to capture a sith lord is impressive then I hope it applies to the likes of Tru Veld, Darra Thel-Thanis, Ry-Gaul and Siri Tachi, 'cause they were part of an elite team to capture Granta Omega and the sith lord who was helping helping him(Dooku)

Originally posted by ILS

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/idgaftvlady-gaga-gif.gif

DarthAnt66
> a Jedi Master and General during the Clone Wars.
> telekinetically manipulated destroyer droids.
> fought and destroyed dozens of droids in combat.
> senses turmoil emotions within Obi-Wan Kenobi.
> fought in elite strike team against Maul and Dooku.
> deflects Dooku's Force Lightning with her lightsaber.
> still among the least powerful Force users in history.

Q99
You know who else was part of an elite strike team? Sha'gi and Daakman Barrek

They were the ones who *called in* the strike team, since they specialized in intelligence (Sha'a Gi being the computer expert) and discovered a droid factory.

True. Though normally at least some level of power is expected, being exceptional in other areas can result in a less powerful person getting the role.

Still, even Coleman Trebor handled droids and Geonosians without much problem. He's no powerhouse but he definitely knows which end of the lightsaber to use.

I'll mention Tionne again. Jedi Master during Luke's order, got the role due to basically being the only Jedi scholar and rather smart.

Total Warrior
Bolla Ropal was a master,too. He can be considered among the weakest Jedi of the order,though.

Emperordmb
Various characters have had their failings, but as far as determining who the weakest Force user ever goes, being ignored by the Thought Bomb is probably the most definitive showing of weakness in the force.

Fated Xtasy

DarthAnt66
The fact Fated still refuses to concede in regards to Tiplee and Tiplar is gifworthy.

Q99
Depends on the nature of the team and such.

There are missions where the Jedi will just say, 'nope, you aren't strong enough for this. We're picking stronger people.'

Being the one that called in a team seems like the best way to end up the weakest person on it- Like Johun Othone calling in his, otherwise he'd have no business being with them.

Well, yea, she has knowledge. But knowledge isn't directly power or strength, it's just indirectly strong because it creates strength in others.

Tionne was greatly valuable to the order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.