Luke Cage vs. Agent Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Fight in NYC, no civilians around. Anything goes.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140303041634/deadliestfiction/images/7/77/Agent_Venom_GUNZ.png

vs.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137597/4615136-luke-cage1.jpg

leonidas
venom kills him easily if he chooses to.... this is nearly spite imo.

Khazra Reborn
Huh? Why do you say that?

I forgot to mention, this is of course Flash before he became the champion of the symbiote race.

StiltmanFTW
He can suffocate Cage.

Flash is not Gargan, who had the worst track record of all Marvel villains. Thompson can keep fighting even with his brain sliced in half...

Modern symbiotes heal too fast.

deathslash
Not saying cage wins, but couldn't a thunder clap work?

Khazra Reborn
Smothering is a viable option, but Flash has never done that before... So I'd say it's about as likely as a thunder clap from Cage.

In character, these two would brawl. I'd still give a slight edge to Agent Venom though, due to his crazy damage soak and Spider Man esque speed/agility

leonidas
no. he's resisted sonic attacks before and cage isn't strong enough to really threaten him with that level of thunderclap anyway. there really is almost no way for cage to win this fight imo, unless we resort to pis. cis could come into play, which is why i said if venom REALLY wants him dead....

ShadowFyre
The Venom Symbiote has brawled with the Hulk and Juggernaut, and considering who he was fighting. Looked damn good.

Strength-wash
Durability-wash
Speed-Venom
Versatility-Venom
Skill-wash imo. Flash has military training, Luke knows how to fight well enough from Danny.

Add in webbings and tendrils, and Flash can sling Luke around all day long and there is nothing Luke can do about it.

Lukes Thunderclap isnt even close to some of the sonics Venom has fought through. This is a stomp, Luke has no advantages in this fight at all while Venom has several.

StiltmanFTW
Flash beat Captain America without venoming out, in his "base" symbiote soldier mode.

Captain America. The guy that destroys the Hulk, makes Onslaught bleed, etc.

ShadowFyre
I used to want Eddie Back so bad, but Flash is doing good things with the symbiote.

StiltmanFTW
Anyone is better than Gargan.

It will take long years to fix Venom's reputation.

Khazra Reborn
I like Agent Venom, he's been my favorite so far in fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.