Namor vs Black panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Genii96
They decide to settle their scores...!oth are bloodlusted,going all out..
1) On land
2) Near the sea
3) In water

ShadowFyre
Despite their recent fight and Black Panthers retardedly good showings in every comic ever. Namor in all three.

ShadowFyre
Black Panther vs. Thor, Hulk and Surfer handicap match is coming. I can feel it.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Black Panther vs. Thor, Hulk and Surfer handicap match is coming. I can feel it.
Spite against Team.

BP would prove more worthy than Thor of Mjolnir and take the hammer away from him. With Thor out the picture, he moves to BFR Hulk via Mjlonir strike then proceeds to beat down Surfer after a good fight that ends in an inescapable armbar.

Blue Area Vet
He loses all three. With prep, he kills Namor dead.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by zopzop
Spite against Team.

BP would prove more worthy than Thor of Mjolnir and take the hammer away from him. With Thor out the picture, he moves to BFR Hulk via Mjlonir strike then proceeds to beat down Surfer after a good fight that ends in an inescapable armbar.

I could see that happening in an actual comic lol. When it does I can only hope its a What If comic lol. Black Panther God w/Odinforce, w/power gem in Destroyer Armor w/Necrosword,Mjolnir,and Gungnir and all the prep time vs. Marvel Earth. Not the heroes and villians. Just the planet.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He loses all three. With prep, he kills Namor dead. I know that was hard for you lol. I agree with the prep part though. How does the Panther God thing work? Is it something he can control? Guess I need to check his respect thread and find it.

Blue Area Vet
Not at all, I'm a fan, not a fanboy. But BP's depiction throughout his cannon is as high as any character in comics with respect to his power tier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.