JLA vs Defenders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
JLA members:

Superman
Hal
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

vs

Defenders members:

Hulk
Classic Strange (without his recent amp)
Surfer
Namor

riv6672
Defenders.
Teams match up nicely, but especially since (but not just because) BFR is on the table, they beat the JLA.

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
Defenders.
Teams match up nicely, but especially since (but not just because) BFR is on the table, they beat the JLA.

Yea..

JLA has no answer for the Silver Surfer effect.

Surfer and Strange is a crazy combo to contend with.

Genii96
Defenders win this

abhilegend
Split. Wonder Woman counters strange perfectly.

riv6672
I'd like to hear how. Not that i dont believe you, but i know you dont think much at ALL of WW, so this is lowballing someone. Just not sure which character or in what way.

Tony Stark
Defenders EVERY time

Sin I AM
I wonder if Norrin can simultaneously amp Banner while draining Clark

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Supermex
Yea..

JLA has no answer for the Silver Surfer effect. bbc.co

Surfer and Strange is a crazy combo to contend with. [/QUOTE

Surfer and Strange bring a deus ex machina squared element to this team that make it hard to beat. Having a Hulk as your frontline and Namor backing him up and this is a pretty stacked 4 man Roster team .If Namor was replaced with Thor,Blue Marvel or Hyperion then this team be almost flawless.

abhilegend
I'd like to hear how. Not that i dont believe you, but i know you dont think much at ALL of WW, so this is lowballing someone. Just not sure which character or in what way.
The lasso counters his magic. She is strong and fast enough to shatter his force fields.

After that he is toast. Originally posted by Sin I AM
I wonder if Norrin can simultaneously amp Banner while draining Clark
He can't drain superman to begin with.

More likely is Hal drains him..

uhuh

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
The lasso counters his magic....

After that he is toast.

Thats...quite an opinion. Thank you for clarifying.

Sin I AM
The lasso counters his magic. She is strong and fast enough to shatter his force fields.

After that he is toast.

uhuh

https://38.media.tumblr.com/56a1d57ae50df7ea27f68d1696727140/tumblr_inline_nsjiwbyK5J1tyfol6_500.gif

celeyhyga17
Hulk solos

ShadowFyre
Not sure if he solos, but I think he is holding the Marvel team on his shoulders in the physical part of this. Average showings Strange and Surfer wouldnt do well getting in a boxing match with Superman.

ghostman

After that he is toast.

uhuh

i agree with you on a lot of shit on this website especially when it comes to the GOAT , in fact you are one of the most knowledgeable posters here. but that first sentence........ sick

ShadowFyre
Could Wonder Woman lasso Shuma?

Raisen

After that he is toast.

uhuh
Dude
Stop

abhilegend
Originally posted by ghostman
i agree with you on a lot of shit on this website especially when it comes to the GOAT , in fact you are one of the most knowledgeable posters here. but that first sentence........ sick
Not sure why that surprises you. Do you want me to post the lasso feats against magicians like Circe? Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/56a1d57ae50df7ea27f68d1696727140/tumblr_inline_nsjiwbyK5J1tyfol6_500.gif
Ah, I forgot KMC surfer doesn't gets his energies drained like actual comic surfer has been like three dozen times. Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Could Wonder Woman lasso Shuma?
Wonder Woman chained Darkseid's soul in Final Crisis. Shuma is small potato compared to that.

The lasso is one of the most haxx weapons in the comics.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Raisen
Dude
Stop
Dude, shut up.

srsly

Cogito
Ah, I forgot KMC surfer doesn't gets his energies drained like actual comic surfer has been like three dozen times.

Yeah, but when's the last time any GL energy drained someone? It's not really part of the modern powerset.

long pig
Originally posted by Supermex
Yea..

JLA has no answer for the Silver Surfer effect.

Surfer and Strange is a crazy combo to contend with.
Maybe, but he for sure can amp strange. Their powers amp each other and blend magic/science perfectly.

No can defend.

riv6672
There hasnt been a good debate like this in a bit. Nooice.

Sin I AM
abhi you're reaching...norrin will shit on any gl energy manipulation wise

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
abhi you're reaching...norrin will shit on any gl energy manipulation wise

Keep your fool mouth quiet!

I doubt you've even read an arc of a GL book.

Hal has the feats to match him at will.

Blue Area Vet
Tell me Abby isn't a D.C. operative. All he does is search for Marvel D.C. threads and make bullshit arguments for D.C. Like everyone said, the Defenders.

riv6672
Oh its definitely the Defenders, but abhi and LoB can make a battle of it. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Oh its definitely the Defenders, but abhi and LoB can make a battle of it. thumb up

You means by wanking high end feats, ignoring low ones and creating a false average? No, they can't do that, it's actually against the rules.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You means by wanking high end feats, ignoring low ones and creating a false average? No, they can't do that, it's actually against the rules.

lol 2 funny

riv6672
Haha!

Blue Area Vet
Then there's the well practiced technique of citing favorable attributes of the same character over different eras while at the same time claiming that unfavorable showings from bygone eras have no bearing on the present, thus creating an all powerful temporal amalgam character with no discernable weaknesses. I'm sure there will be some masterful mixing and matching in the thread by said parties.

Magnon
Would you guys say Superman drinks suns? I think he does. He's a sun-drinker of highest order... like this guy but better.

Genii96
Defenders every time...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Keep your fool mouth quiet!

I doubt you've even read an arc of a GL book.

Hal has the feats to match him at will.

Enlighten me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.