composite superman vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
this superman is capable of using feats, powers, skills and weapons from canon and non canon and out of continuity series. ex, pre crisis, trinity, all star, KC etc.. he doesnt have his weaknesses either. basically a super superman fight takes place under a blue star on an indestructible planet, no bfr.

Magnon
OK. Superman uses Thought Robot and blinks Odin out of existence.

ShadowFyre
Odin teleports 100 red suns into the mix. I dont know.Theres thought robot Superman and ,golden Superman and a lotta different Supermen continuities. So under these stips, theres no telling how this goes down.

Magnon
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Odin teleports 100 red suns into the mix. I dont know.Theres thought robot Superman and ,golden Superman and a lotta different Supermen continuities. So under these stips, theres no telling how this goes down.
Yeah I guess Odin could just as well spend his last microseconds trying to teleport in some red suns. Trying to fight Cosmic Armor Superman would be a futile attempt anyway (and just to be sure the OP even removed all of Superman's weaknesses, lol).

ShadowFyre
lol. nm just saw that. almost like it was made for Supes to win.

Time-Immemorial
Superman shit stomps

KingD19
Yeah you've got Silver Age, Pre-Crisis, All-Star, Golden Supes, Cosmic Armor.

His best bet without the armor would be to change the blue star to red and transmute up just tons of k-nite. But he's got the armor. And op took away all of his weaknesses which Odin definitely could have used. No magic, no k-nite, no red sun, no other k-nite variants.

This isn't tailor made for Clark to win. It's tailor made for Odin to lose.

ghostman
no cosmic armor or golden supes!!!! i totally forgot about those ****ers lol

abhilegend
Trinity Superman solos.

Cogito
Originally posted by abhilegend
Trinity Superman solos.

People actually read that shit? I got half dozen issues in and couldn't keep going

Juk3n
Why you no ditch all Odins weaknesses too? Make a fair fight...

:-)

ghostman
Originally posted by Juk3n
Why you no ditch all Odins weaknesses too? Make a fair fight...

:-)

what are odins weaknesses?

KingD19
Give him both eyes. Put him in his prime. Odinforce at full strength. He's got the Belt of Strength. All the Rune/Norn Stones.

Deadline
You got pre crisis Superman? Hows is that fair?

ghostman
Originally posted by KingD19
Give him both eyes. Put him in his prime. Odinforce at full strength. He's got the Belt of Strength. All the Rune/Norn Stones. than this!

now we can get started Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.