The Plutonian VERSUS Thanos: TO THE DEATH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
The Plutonian

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110320010427/villains/images/a/af/Irredeemable.jpg

Versus

Thanos

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4683327-4024788028-36006.jpg

leonidas
well, tony stopped the moon's rotation, carried around a black hole then a small neutron star cause action-at-a-distance, become intangible (control his mass) and he even became capable of energy/matter manipulation. his speed feats are some of the best i've seen in comics outside of flash and he has tp to boot.

but thanos is thanos. at the height of his powers, this would be an interesting battle though. before his evolution through qubit i'd say thanos for sure. afterwards it gets muddled. he was vulnerable even then to uber amounts of radiation. not sure thanos could dupe that level though. tough call at his peak imo.

of course, it seems that even the evolved version evolved in the end. into what? well, into superman of course.... shifty

ghostman
weren't the plutonians punches ****ing up star systems or something along those lines? idk its been a LONG time since ive read irredeemable gotta reread

leonidas
that was bette when modeus was in control...

Blue Area Vet
Thanos ass rapes any space cheese artist.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Thanos ass rapes any space cheese artist.

leonidas
laughing out loud

more sound arguments. but space cheese? jeezus....he learned how to negate inertia--an amazingly unique ability. facepalm i have no words. you guys are phuking awesome.... thumb up

Adam Grimes
Pff, everybody here knows physics are nothing more than fictional space cheese.

Laughing off mjolnir ftw!!1

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

more sound arguments. but space cheese? jeezus....he learned how to negate inertia--an amazingly unique ability. facepalm i have no words. you guys are phuking awesome.... thumb up

Stop whining before I get JBL to choke slam you ass. None of those abilities will help him against Nos so stop wasting air.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop

THIS is why no one fears ZopZop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.