Sinister 2 (2015)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jassicarobert

quanchi112
Loved the first and will see the second.

Robtard
Lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Lol You are immature.

quanchi112
The only review I skimmed through to the end is on ign and it got a 1.0 out of ten saying it was unbearable. I'll still see it because I loved the first and will decide for myself but I can't recall seeing a shittier review than a 1 out of ten. I'll know Saturday night.

Kazenji
Joblo.com gave the movie a slightly better rating, 5 out 10

Zack M
Sounds awful.

marwash22
these types of movies aren't scary. buncha lame ass jump scares.

Also, i thought there were at least 4 of these movies already.

Kazenji
The director for this movie is doing the Doctor Strange movie, The script for that one better be good.

quanchi112
Rather bland and a shadow of the first one.

Surtur
Originally posted by marwash22
these types of movies aren't scary. buncha lame ass jump scares.

Also, i thought there were at least 4 of these movies already.

I actually did find the first one scary, but I haven't seen the second one yet. Actually, I should rephrase..scary is the wrong word. I definitely found it creepy, and that creepy vibe continued throughout the entire movie. The scenes where it would show the home movies were definitely creepy to me and showing one at the beginning of the movie definitely set the right tone.

It was the first movie in a long time to give me that creepy vibe. I used to love horror movies as a kid and it has just been a while since I enjoyed any recent ones. But for me I prefer movies that have that creepy vibe throughout..as opposed to those lame jump scares you talked about.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, the first one was decent. It had a good creepiness to it, like Surtur was saying. The use of music was also very effective in the first one with a good cast, but this one is getting like 12% on RT with crappy jump scares. Clearly it's just a cash-in knock off. I'm not going to waste my time. Plus, if you know how the first one ended, it doesn't really set up well for a good sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.