can anybody beat world breaker hulk with strength alone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
with pure physical strength only. no abstracts. unless said abstract has feats to support claim. no "omgzz he can warp the omniverse on a subatomic level while being beyond infinity times multiverse!!!111 of course he can beat hulk!!!" now, i know very few if any abstracts have strength feats, but thems the rules Happy Dance

Cogito
A whole bunch of Pre-Crisis folks

Probably nobody else who isn't somewhere on the abstract spectrum

tkitna
DSentry

ghostman
Originally posted by tkitna
DSentry

thats almost as bad as planetary level reality changer sick sick

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
A whole bunch of Pre-Crisis folks

Probably nobody else who isn't somewhere on the abstract spectrum

h1a8
The only beings I'll consider are Superman sundiped and Superboy prime. The former destroys WBH with ease and the latter just beats him.

Rao Kal El
Prime should do it

Cogito
Yeah Prime should be right there. Dude moved the f'ing center of the universe from Oa by literally moving the contents of the universe.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ghostman
thats almost as bad as planetary level reality changer sick sick

Trolling your own thread, Dr. Ass Cheeks? big grin. Your gonna have to write yourself a prescription.

Blue Area Vet
Mangog

Digi
SBP is a good pick. And yes, some of the others that could do it are Pre-Crisis. Like Validus. There might be 1-2 other Trans. beings who could do it. Otherwise, if it's ONLY strength, you'd have to jump to Skyfather to make it happen.

Maybe He-Man? He'd lose to WBH for other reasons, but he might be able to match him in strength.

CortSether
Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Adam Grimes
Hulk Killer Humanoid.

Scoobless
The Tick (in a really dramatic fight)

ShadowFyre
Johny Bravo

theTANTALIZER
PC Mongul, Tyrant, Berserker Thor mode, Rune Thor,WW Black Adam, Mangog, Gorr the God Butcher

LordofBrooklyn
Validus one shot kills Worldbreaker Hulk.

Superboy Prime annihilates Worldbreaker Hulk.

Superman Prime 2 shot kills Worldbreaker Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superboy Prime
PC guys like Superman, Mon-El, Validus
Sundipped Superman
FC or OWAW Superman
Classic Mangog
The Alien Guy who palmed Gladiator
Sun God
Classic Drax
A Gorilla

golem370
Classic Drax got over powered by She Hulk so no I doubt Berseker Thor could either imo

riv6672
A lot of the Supermen mentioned AREN'T going to win without resorting to super speed, flight, vision powers etc. On (literally) even footing, using only strength, they wont win.

carver9
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
PC Mongul, Tyrant, Berserker Thor mode, Rune Thor,WW Black Adam, Mangog, Gorr the God Butcher

No

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Validus one shot kills Worldbreaker Hulk.

Superboy Prime annihilates Worldbreaker Hulk.

Superman Prime 2 shot kills Worldbreaker Hulk.

And no

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
A lot of the Supermen mentioned AREN'T going to win without resorting to super speed, flight, vision powers etc. On (literally) even footing, using only strength, they wont win.

Look at the people who is saying it though.

DarkSaint85
Goku.

carver9
One shot kills him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
One shot kills him.
thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
And no

YES!

You've just returned, don't make me destroy you!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672

Which Supermen?

carver9
YES!

You've just returned, don't make me destroy you!

laughing out loud laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
The Hulk that has chronal matter or whatever and punches through time could beat him. A world breaking python would choke him out

Sin I AM
Hmmm..strength alone is kinda misleading. Because hulks powerset doesn't involve solely strength. You'd still have to contend with his high end durability, insane damage soak and plot based hf. You'd have to level the stat playing field which would mean u wouldn't be facing "hulk" anymore.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmm..strength alone is kinda misleading. Because hulks powerset doesn't involve solely strength. You'd still have to contend with his high end durability, insane damage soak and plot based hf. You'd have to level the stat playing field which would mean u wouldn't be facing "hulk" anymore.

A Kryptonian leveling, universe towing, dimensional warping, punches renders all of that moot.

Sin I AM
A Kryptonian leveling, universe towing, dimensional warping, punches renders all of that moot.

Lob please....stfu

carver9

I agree. Adamantium ripping, punching through time reversing everything that happened in Marvel, carrying a sun on his back, moving through planetary attack, nearly overpowering an Abstract, breaking enchanted Uru, regular Hulk could beat World Breaker Hulk as well. Those space cheese fts.

LordofBrooklyn
Lob please....stfu

Watch your tone, wench!

DarkSaint85
Thought you couldn't rip adamantium?

LordofBrooklyn
I agree. Adamantium ripping, punching through time reversing everything that happened in Marvel, carrying a sun on his back, moving through planetary attack, nearly overpowering an Abstract, breaking enchanted Uru, regular Hulk could beat World Breaker Hulk as well. Those space cheese fts.

1. Validus- Beating PC Superboy and Mon-El at the same damn time!

2. Superman Prime- Breaching Monarch's armor

3. Superboy Prime- Physically rearranging a solar system.

Banner's arms are too weak to box with these combatants.

golem370
A weaker I would assume a much weaker broke Onslaught's armor and thunderclap a demons realm atleastt compares to breaching Monarch's armor.

Magnon
Sounds like a job for Superman.

Blue Area Vet
Trion Juggernaut and Beerus stomps

carver9
1. Validus- Beating PC Superboy and Mon-El at the same damn time!

2. Superman Prime- Breaching Monarch's armor

3. Superboy Prime- Physically rearranging a solar system.

Banner's arms are too weak to box with these combatants.

PC characters power fluctuates though.

How powerful do you have to be to breach Monarch armor? Could Indestructible Hulk do it? Think about it, this same Hulk punched through a force field that Exaliber was unable to pierce.

Superboy Prime pushed planets. Indestetruble Hulk held suns on his back. See the difference here. If space cheese is all you are looking for, Savage Hulk stomps World Breaker.

DarkSaint85
How big was that sun?

Batman has held multiple suns in his hand.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How big was that sun?

Batman has held multiple suns in his hand.

Do you know the difference between something being called a star in comparison to something being called a sun?

If Batman held suns in his hand (which he didn't....you're talking about his suit that had miniature suns concealed in his gloves) then Batman is a beast.

DarkSaint85
Do you know the difference between something being called a star in comparison to something being called a sun?

If Batman held suns in his hand (which he didn't....you're talking about his suit that had miniature suns concealed in his gloves) then Batman is a beast.

Yes. A sun is a star that has planets orbiting it. All suns are stars, not all stars are suns.

Yes, Batman had multiple, MULTIPLE, suns contained within each pod. And each glove had multiple pods. So conservatively, he had 20-30 suns in each glove.

Here is the scan:
http://nerdsdofundao.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/batman36-4-666x1024.jpg

Does that make the Justice Buster suit 20/30 times as strong as Hulk? And DCnU Superman, whilst mind-controlled, was taking those punches, even though they were spitting out red sun rads.

Blue Area Vet

Um, why are we talking about Batman holding suns again?

carver9
Yes. A sun is a star that has planets orbiting it. All suns are stars, not all stars are suns.

Yes, Batman had multiple, MULTIPLE, suns contained within each pod. And each glove had multiple pods. So conservatively, he had 20-30 suns in each glove.

Here is the scan:
http://nerdsdofundao.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/batman36-4-666x1024.jpg

Does that make the Justice Buster suit 20/30 times as strong as Hulk? And DCnU Superman, whilst mind-controlled, was taking those punches, even though they were spitting out red sun rads.

Smart man. A sun is a star but the difference is a sun has orbiting planets and it's huge in size compared to a 'star'. Stop trying so hard to lowball Hulk fts. We both know Batman those suns were not the same weight as a real sun, especially considering the person who shrunk those suns. I remember when you brought that up before and ODG stomped you with scans on the inventor shrinking things that didn't contain the same weight it had before being shrunk. Stop trying so hard.

carver9
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Um, why are we talking about Batman holding suns again?

Lol...Thats Darksaint doing that in an attempt to lowball Hulk fts. It's his goal to downplay Hulk.

Sin I AM
Outside the skyfather tier and without outside amps i can only think of prime who could slug it out with him at win.

DarkSaint85
Smart man. A sun is a star but the difference is a sun has orbiting planets and it's huge in size compared to a 'star'. Stop trying so hard to lowball Hulk fts. We both know Batman those suns were not the same weight as a real sun, especially considering the person who shrunk those suns. I remember when you brought that up before and ODG stomped you with scans on the inventor shrinking things that didn't contain the same weight it had before being shrunk. Stop trying so hard.

Wait, when did ODG stomp me on it? Link?

Correction: we know for a fact they do not have the same SIZE. Ray, pre-52, COULD alter his mass, I agree - but he could also punch, whilst shrunk, with his full mass (that's how he could punch people out). IOW, you cannot say for certain how much mass there is.

So how heavy was the sun on Hulk's back? All we know from the dialogue was that it was a sun. All we know from Batman's dialogue is that he has multiple suns. You're trying to add things that aren't there - I'm just going by what's on panel.

As it is, IF you want to take PM's dialogue at face value, that's fine. It means she has stellar level strength (look how easily she throws her sun-mass spear!), and Luke Cage is just that damn durable (even her greatest punches couldn't put him down!) On top of that, Wakandan soldiers who were stabbed by the spear weren't crushed into atoms by having a sun poking through their shoulder.

And IF you want to take her dialogue at face value, and ignore what mass the sun-level spear may or may not have, then you should be consistent, and take Batman's dialogue at face value.

Because saying, 'oh, logically, Batman is just a human, don't be stupid he can't have a suit capable of carrying multiple suns' worth of weight' should be applied equally.

DarkSaint85
Lol...Thats Darksaint doing that in an attempt to lowball Hulk fts. It's his goal to downplay Hulk.

Because DCnU Superman, who is far weaker than say SBP, was tanking punches from a suit capable of holding multiple suns. Whilst it was spitting red suns, and whilst he was poisoned.

So if he can tank punches from such a beast, SBP would be laughing at them.

carver9
Wait, when did ODG stomp me on it? Link?

Correction: we know for a fact they do not have the same SIZE. Ray, pre-52, COULD alter his mass, I agree - but he could also punch, whilst shrunk, with his full mass (that's how he could punch people out). IOW, you cannot say for certain how much mass there is.

So how heavy was the sun on Hulk's back? All we know from the dialogue was that it was a sun. All we know from Batman's dialogue is that he has multiple suns. You're trying to add things that aren't there - I'm just going by what's on panel.

As it is, IF you want to take PM's dialogue at face value, that's fine. It means she has stellar level strength (look how easily she throws her sun-mass spear!), and Luke Cage is just that damn durable (even her greatest punches couldn't put him down!) On top of that, Wakandan soldiers who were stabbed by the spear weren't crushed into atoms by having a sun poking through their shoulder.

And IF you want to take her dialogue at face value, and ignore what mass the sun-level spear may or may not have, then you should be consistent, and take Batman's dialogue at face value.

Because saying, 'oh, logically, Batman is just a human, don't be stupid he can't have a suit capable of carrying multiple suns' worth of weight' should be applied equally.

Here you go again. We know that he can shrink things and it wouldn't have its weight. If you want to think Hulk was struggling move from a sun the size of a baseball bat...then we have nothing to discuss here. It's your opinion.

Sigh...we clearly see Proxima activate something when the spear hits Hulk. Black energy circles his body. Spears turns another color, etc... stop trying so hard. This will be my last post on this.

Hulk held a sun on his back. Suns heat up planets. It's huge in size. I'm leaving it at that.

So you're saying Batman held the weight on suns in his hands? Yes or no?

DarkSaint85
Here you go again. We know that he can shrink things and it wouldn't have its weight. If you want to think Hulk was struggling move from a sun the size of a baseball bat...then we have nothing to discuss here. It's your opinion.

Sigh...we clearly see Proxima activate something when the spear hits Hulk. Black energy circles his body. Spears turns another color, etc... stop trying so hard. This will be my last post on this.

Hulk held a sun on his back. Suns heat up planets. It's huge in size. I'm leaving it at that.

So you're saying Batman held the weight on suns in his hands? Yes or no?

I'm saying he did. Multiple suns. As stated on panel. Yes.

However, I saying that due to their size, they didn't weigh all that much.

Same with Hulk. We don't know how much the sun on his back weighed. So trying to equate it to a full size sun is meaningless.

SBP, however, was pushing full size planets around. And doing it so quickly, they all thought that they were being teleported.

THAT is the point in trying to make. You writing 'Hulk held a sun on his back, SBP only pushed some planets around, Hulk is waaay stronger ' is not a good point.

celeyhyga17
Proxima Midnight must have star carrying strength too... Hmm..

carver9

Same with Hulk. We don't know how much the sun on his back weighed. So trying to equate it to a full size sun is meaningless.

SBP, however, was pushing full size planets around. And doing it so quickly, they all thought that they were being teleported.

THAT is the point in trying to make. You writing 'Hulk held a sun on his back, SBP only pushed some planets around, Hulk is waaay stronger ' is not a good point.

Then we do not need to continue this.

Her spear was said during this scene as being made from a sun. Not a partial sun, not 50% of the sun but the entire thing. Stop making absurd claims.

We know he had the entire sun on his back because it was said on panel. Nothing was ever said as anything being partial.

Heralds are planetary in power, Prime should be able to push planets...just like Hulk has powered through attacks with ease that was capable of throwing planets out of orbit.

I see what you are TRYING to do but your argument is boo boo though. It was said on panel that Hulk held a sun on his back...nothing of the sort was said about Batman and you are leaving out context in that showing. That the genius who put those suns on Batman knows how to manipulate the weight of things he shrunk/shrink. ODG stomped you when you brought that up before.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

Don't act like Dark. You know what happened during that scene. She has to activate said abilities.

Digi
Wait, calling something a sun in no way says anything about its size. Same with a star. It's a description of composition and function, not size. This is like Bill Nye 101.

There's your thought for the day. Do with it what you will.

Blue Area Vet

Not necessarily. Stars have different states of density.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Digi
Wait, calling something a sun in no way says anything about its size. Same with a star. It's a description of composition and function, not size. This is like Bill Nye 101.

thumb up

100% agree.

If we're to attribute near mythical strength to Hulk because of some words, we should do the same for Bats, and thus, SM's durability.

carver9
thumb up

100% agree.

If we're to attribute near mythical strength to Hulk because of some words, we should do the same for Bats, and thus, SM's durability.

Context to Batman. Stop acting crazy.

celeyhyga17
https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ooh-fancy.jpg

Blue Area Vet
thumb up

100% agree.

Saint, you sound like Abby right now. Going by what we KNOW, not by what we can surmise, the Hulk was strapped with the actual weight of a sun. It's very clear cut.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111138490/3475067-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_002.jpg

Batman doesn't need to be brought into this whatsoever. It's an attempt on your part to detract from the feat.

carver9
He's lowballing.

carver9
Then the sun that was on him was an all consuming sun.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111190366/4243799-5752244046-34750.jpg

Wasn't small at all.

Sin I AM
Semantics. Getting wayy off topic

celeyhyga17
Great durability feat. Some strength too, but he didn't over power the "weight" so more durability I guess.

Blue Area Vet
Great durability feat. Some strength too, but he didn't over power the "weight" so more durability I guess.

Wa?? He lifted it/bared it. Come on celey, you know we are both down with the Odinson, but this is a legit feat.

celeyhyga17
He was held in one place the whole time. He didn't muscle through the "weight". It'd be a different story if he somehow got up and powered through it. Just sayin..

abhilegend
Atom specifically doesn't reduces the mass of the beings he shrinks.

So the suns were as heavy as the real suns, just miniaturized. It's funny how in Hulk's case we take a character's statement at face value but in Batman's case we don't.

Oh, it's Carver and BAV. Never mind then.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi

I CAST YOU OUT DEFLATER!!!!

Let the sun debate continue!

Blue Area Vet
He was held in one place the whole time. He didn't muscle through the "weight". It'd be a different story if he somehow got up and powered through it. Just sayin..

But he wasn't even layed flat to the ground! He held the weight, period. Come on... Would you be saying this if it was Thor, that it was simply a durability feat?

carver9

He was up until he was sliced on the face by that atom crushing sword which dropped him to his knees.

celeyhyga17
But he wasn't even layed flat to the ground! Come on... Would you be saying this if it was Thor, that it was simply a durability feat?
Yes.

That's why I always considered his half a planet cobalt force thing with Kang as strength as opposed to his showing Umar where he was pinned in one place with "score of planets" thing.. That was more durability.

carver9

He was up until he was cut across the face. Even during the end he was up when she snatched the blades out of him.

celeyhyga17
He was up until he was cut across the face. Even during the end he was up when she snatched the blades out of him.
Er... He was basically toying with him.. I don't think a little cut would put him down.. It was the Spear. He couldn't muscle through it.

carver9
Er... He was basically toying with him.. I don't think a little cut would put him down.. It was the Spear. He couldn't muscle through it.

Thats when he fell to the ground though. No way of denying this. He doesn't need to walk around with the weight...him being up is good enough for me. Let me drop a thousand pounds on you and see what happens.

celeyhyga17
Thats when he fell to the ground though. No way of denying this. He doesn't need to walk around with the weight...him being up is good enough for me. Let me drop a thousand pounds on you and see what happens.
Uh... No. He was below Corvus and was being looked down upon before he received that papercut. His knees were probably down already. He didn't get up until Proxima pulled the spear out.

h1a8
PC characters power fluctuates though.

How powerful do you have to be to breach Monarch armor? Could Indestructible Hulk do it? Think about it, this same Hulk punched through a force field that Exaliber was unable to pierce.

Superboy Prime pushed planets. Indestetruble Hulk held suns on his back. See the difference here. If space cheese is all you are looking for, Savage Hulk stomps World Breaker. post the scan of Hulk supporting a sun. What comic was this?

Also WBH feat is greater than any feat by Hulk.

carver9
Uh... No. He was below Corvus and was being looked down upon before he received that papercut. His knees were probably down already. He didn't get up until Proxima pulled the spear out.

Below Corvus? First we see him on his knees, then Corvus cuts him and bring him to the ground, the next time we see him he is up. Lol, unless someone telikentically lifted him up, he did this under his own power.

celeyhyga17
Below Corvus? First we see him on his knees, then Corvus cuts him and bring him to the ground, the next time we see him he is up. Lol, unless someone telikentically lifted him up, he did this under his own power.
Did what under his own power?

h1a8
The sun feat is hyperbole. The weilder stated it was forged from a sun, not that it is a complete sun. The matter from some stars is incredibly dense. The spear could possibly weigh a thousand tons. Saying "weight of a star" is simply hyperbole or exaggeration talk. Even if it was then that would make the weilder of the spear able to lift the weight of a star with ease. Yet cap made him easily drop the spear with a shield throw. Cap has stars of strength I guess. Lol

carver9
Did what under his own power?

Lifted up. Knees, fell, up.

DarkSaint85
Carver, link please to ODGs statement?

Because so far, you're not helping your credibility one bit.

If you assert something, post proof. I am calling you out here.

Not to mention, you keep saying 'oh, nothing in her dialogue said Hulk was supporting 50% of a sun blah blah blah BS'.

Even though, and I stress, NOBODY HERE SAID THAT.

Guess what?

Nothing in Batman's dialogue suggests his suns were lighter in weight.

Double standards and hypocrisy, I see. Be consistent.

celeyhyga17
Lifted up. Knees, fell, up.
Not seeing it.

DarkSaint85
Semantics. Getting wayy off topic

I don't think it's THAT off topic.

In this thread, OP asked who could beat WBH on strength alone.

Some people said SBP, as an example.

Carver's reasoning for WBH is, well a weaker version (Indestructible) was able to bear the weight of a star on his back.

Therefore, WBH is well beyond SBP, who could only push planets around.

My argument is, the Justice Buster suit that Batman used to punch Superman in his face, had MULTIPLE suns in each hand. Conservatively, there could be 20 suns - or there could have been 100. If you look, there are around 10 pods on each hand. And Batman said each pod contained multiple suns.

In each hand.

Therefore, if we use carver's arguments, then the Justice Buster was 40-200 times stronger than Hulk. Maybe even more, considering Hulk was struggling and Batman was casually punching around, swinging his fists.

A weaker version of Superboy Prime (i.e. a poisoned DCnU Superman who was also being hit by red sun rads) was able to take hits from such a beast.

Therefore, IF we use carver's argument, and take the dialogue at face value - then we should take Batman's dialogue at face value.

Which means SBP would annihilate WBH.

eaebiakuya
Gorr.

carver9
Atom shrunk a city that was place into Batman's brain that put him in a sleeping coma.

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/styles/578x_post_detail/public/BMSM_10_5_5367abcb2a4837.01496894.jpg?itok=735l1DFq

Lol, Batman brain have the strength to lift a city. Batman brain was also able to lift Superman's weight as well.

carver9

Carver's reasoning for WBH is, well a weaker version (Indestructible) was able to bear the weight of a star on his back.

My argument is, the Justice Buster suit that Batman used to punch Superman in his face, had MULTIPLE suns in each hand. Conservatively, there could be 20 suns - or there could have been 100. If you look, there are around 10 pods on each hand. And Batman said each pod contained multiple suns.

In each hand.

Therefore, if we use carver's arguments, then the Justice Buster was 40-200 times stronger than Hulk. Maybe even more, considering Hulk was struggling and Batman was casually punching around, swinging his fists.

A weaker version of Superboy Prime (i.e. a poisoned DCnU Superman who was also being hit by red sun rads) was able to take hits from such a beast.

Therefore, IF we use carver's argument, and take the dialogue at face value - then we should take Batman's dialogue at face value.

Read my post on the first page. I said a Indestructible Hulk could beat WBH. Keep up.

DarkSaint85
Atom shrunk a city that was place into Batman's brain that put him in a sleeping coma.

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/styles/578x_post_detail/public/BMSM_10_5_5367abcb2a4837.01496894.jpg?itok=735l1DFq

Lol, Batman brain have the strength to lift a city. Batman brain was also able to lift Superman's weight as well.

That's the idiocy that happens when you take things at face value.

Apples to oranges, though.

Proof that Justice Buster's suns were lighter?

Scans. Otherwise, you're making shit up.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman says, heh red giants. A red sun, or red giant, ist 20-100+ the size of our Sun, which is a star btw, so an average of 60, and has a mass of 0,3 to 8 times, so average of almost 4 times. Batman had 20-30. Do the math.

carver9
That's the idiocy that happens when you take things at face value.

Apples to oranges, though.

Proof that Justice Buster's suns were lighter?

Scans. Otherwise, you're making shit up.

Batman brains pressed the weight of a city? Doesn't even matter though. The BIO of Atom tells us that his shrinking abilities controls the size (and here's the kicker) and WEIGHT...

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media-full//JusticeLeaguecryforj2026.jpg.html

Either Batman brains can bench press a city or the weight of whatever is shrunk is taken away. Let's not be a hypocrite here.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carter9
Batman brains pressed the weight of a city? Doesn't even matter though. The BIO of Atom tells us that his shrinking abilities controls the size (and here's the kicker) and WEIGHT...

http://s980.photobucket.com/user/ankur2292/media-full//JusticeLeaguecryforj2026.jpg.html

Either Batman brains can bench press a city or the weight of whatever is shrunk is taken away. Let's not be a hypocrite here.

You are aware that Atom can have things have their full weight despite reduced size, right? Although that's Pre-FLASHPOINT. Isn't the scan with Batman and the red suns in the armor Post-FLASHPOINT?

celeyhyga17
Great durability feat.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Delta1938
You are aware that Atom can have things have their full weight despite reduced size, right? Although that's Pre-FLASHPOINT. Isn't the scan with Batman and the red suns in the armor Post-FLASHPOINT?

thumb up

Atom uses his mass to punch people, it's more effective. Logic indicates that he didn't reduce the mass of the sun so Batmans punches are more effective. Though i am more than curious to see an on panel statement that says the mass was reduced, if there is nothing like that we should go by what we have and stop lowballing the feat.

DarkSaint85

You're the hypocrite, which is worse.

I am being consistent.

The suns in Batman's gloves are not = our Sun.

What happened in Cry for Justice (pre-52, AND a bio? My, you're pulling out all the scans today!) is then rendered moot.

If something is smaller, it is lighter.

The city in Bat's brain is lighter.
The suns in his gloves are lighter.
The sun from which PM's spear was made from, is lighter.

Your hypocrisy is:

The city is lighter
The red giants are lighter.
PM's spear is = or > our Sun.

Hypocrite.

I ask once more. Scans by Batman saying the Justice Buster suns are lighter? If not, stop making stuff up.

Cogito
Superboy Prime pushed planets. Indestetruble Hulk held suns on his back. See the difference here.

He moved the universe.

He moved the goddamn universe

Do you even understand the scale? There's 100 BILLION galaxies in the universe. Each with 100 BILLION stars, untold billions of planets, black holes, dark matter, whatever.

Yes, it's stupid. No, it doesn't make sense. No, moving the center of the universe does not involve moving just one or two planets, it involves moving a f***ton of planets, stars, black holes, and what have you.

HE MOVED THE GODDAMN UNIVERSE

/out

Sin I AM

In each hand.

Meh. It's pointless to argue feats with established fanboys.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Cogito
He moved the universe.

He moved the goddamn universe

Do you even understand the scale? There's 100 BILLION galaxies in the universe. Each with 100 BILLION stars, untold billions of planets, black holes, dark matter, whatever.

Yes, it's stupid. No, it doesn't make sense. No, moving the center of the universe does not involve moving just one or two planets, it involves moving a f***ton of planets, stars, black holes, and what have you.

HE MOVED THE GODDAMN UNIVERSE

/out

Cogito, I welcome you to the House of El!

celeyhyga17
Somebody post SBP feat. I luv me some space cheddah..

Delta1938

You(or anybody) remember the issue reference? I'm too lazy to look but will post ASAP if given it.

celeyhyga17
You(or anybody) remember the issue reference? I'm too lazy to look but will post ASAP if given it.
Off the top of my head no..

Blue Area Vet
Cogito, I welcome you to the House of El!

**** SMP, he's nothing but a mass fanboy hallucination.

Delta1938
Off the top of my head no..

sad

Adam Grimes
It happened during the Rann-Thanagar war issues iirc.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It happened during the Rann-Thanagar war issues iirc.

Thanks, found it. It was that mini's INFINITE CRISIS SPECIAL.

I just skimmed to see about the moving so fast it seemed to teleport, but, here ya go!!

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/th_RANN-THANAGAR_WAR_ICS-PG04.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/th_RANN-THANAGAR_WAR_ICS-PG15.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/th_RANN-THANAGAR_WAR_ICS-PG16.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/th_RANN-THANAGAR_WAR_ICS-PG17.jpg

carver9
You're the hypocrite, which is worse.

I am being consistent.

The suns in Batman's gloves are not = our Sun.

What happened in Cry for Justice (pre-52, AND a bio? My, you're pulling out all the scans today!) is then rendered moot.

If something is smaller, it is lighter.

The city in Bat's brain is lighter.
The suns in his gloves are lighter.
The sun from which PM's spear was made from, is lighter.

Your hypocrisy is:

The city is lighter
The red giants are lighter.
PM's spear is = or > our Sun.

Hypocrite.

I ask once more. Scans by Batman saying the Justice Buster suns are lighter? If not, stop making stuff up.

You're not being smart though. It was said that Hulk had the weight of a star on his back. +1

No weight was given on Batman suns. -1

No weight was given on the City inside Batman brains. +1

Atom can decrease the weight of something that is shrunk. +1

I don't have to prove anything. It's not up to me to prove that a human held the weight of a star...especially given that Atom would decrease said weight like he's done with pretty much everything. With that said Batman brain either bench pressed a city and he held suns in his hands or Atom device did exactly what it tends to do, take weight away from an object.

No need to reply, I'm done talking to you about this. Anyways, Hulk held a sun on his back. Move on.

h1a8
The sun feat is hyperbole. The weilder stated it was forged from a sun, not that it is made from a complete sun. The matter from some stars is incredibly dense. Therefore, the spear could possibly weigh tonnage. Saying "weight of a star" is simply hyperbole or exaggeration talk since it was both heavy and made from a star. Treating the statement as hyperbole makes everything make sense. Treating it as literal and we get things that make no sense. PM able to easily lift it while being rocked by Caps shield in the SAME SCENE.

Delta1938
You're not being smart though. It was said that Hulk had the weight of a star on his back. +1

No weight was given on Batman suns. -1

No weight was given on the City inside Batman brains. +1

Atom can decrease the weight of something that is shrunk. +1

I don't have to prove anything. It's not up to me to prove that a human held the weight of a star...especially given that Atom would decrease said weight like he's done with pretty much everything. With that said Batman brain either bench pressed a city and he held suns in his hands or Atom device did exactly what it tends to do, take weight away from an object.

No need to reply, I'm done talking to you about this. Anyways, Hulk held a sun on his back. Move on.

Did the comic say Atom reduced the weight?

Sin I AM
Lol at the feat bashing going on in here. I luv it!

ghostman
Lol at the feat bashing going on in here. I luv it!

lol this! now if only my superman gauntlet thread had this much enthusiastic debaters eek! eek!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
lol this! now if only my superman gauntlet thread had this much enthusiastic debaters eek! eek!

Hulk debates always brings out the worst in posters.

Delta1938
Hulk debates always brings out the worst in posters.

I see what you did there.

Sin I AM
I see what you did there.

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rLdYaf6c--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/zkmyoyg7tcnw2xb5wwbk.gif

Just scroll up..u see less butthurt in a gay prison bdsm scene

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
The sun feat is hyperbole. The weilder stated it was forged from a sun, not that it is made from a complete sun. The matter from some stars is incredibly dense. Therefore, the spear could possibly weigh tonnage. Saying "weight of a star" is simply hyperbole or exaggeration talk since it was both heavy and made from a star. Treating the statement as hyperbole makes everything make sense. Treating it as literal and we get things that make no sense. PM able to easily lift it while being rocked by Caps shield in the SAME SCENE.

laughing out loud If it was Superman you, I and everyone viewing this post knows you would be wanking the feat passionately. You are beyond transparent. The weight of a star is not hard to understand.

Delta1938
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rLdYaf6c--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/zkmyoyg7tcnw2xb5wwbk.gif

Just scroll up..u see less butthurt in a gay prison bdsm scene

.....I'm afraid what's in your Google search history.

Sin I AM
.....I'm afraid what's in your Google search history. http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/horror/creepy-hulk-smiley-emoticon.gif

carver9
Did the comic say Atom reduced the weight?

The weight of the City in Batman brains? No, it was never said.

Delta1938
The weight of the City in Batman brains? No, it was never said.

I was referring to the suns. But if they didn't there either, basically it's a circular argument and DarkSaint is correct that you're using a double standard.

eaebiakuya
Proxima spear does not weight a sun, it is obvious.

But it has a hax power to put the weight of a sun in a enemy, imo.

And Hulk was cleary overpowered by the weight of the sun.

Rao Kal El
So whats the size or mass of the star that a villain can lift but does not allow the hulk to move?

I mean SBP didn't have any problems trying to move celestial bodies around. Even if we take face value of this feat (not saying we should) SBP feat poops all over it.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
So whats the size or mass of the star that a villain can lift but does not allow the hulk to move?

I mean SBP didn't have any problems trying to move celestial bodies around. Even if we take face value of this feat (not saying we should) SBP feat poops all over it.

In your opinion it does. A sun imo is much larger than any planet since a sun warms Celestial bodies.

Rao Kal El
In your opinion it does. A sun imo is much larger than any planet since a sun warms Celestial bodies.

SBP moved the celestials bodies in the universe. Somewhere along those bodies moved there was a sun or suns, black holes too, planets and so on.

Do you get that? Sbp was actually able to move a celestial body that kept hulk in place or that hulk was not able to move.

Also what was the size of the sun that kept hulk in place?

For all we know it was a "star" there are stars SMALLER than Jupiter. Meaning that some planets are bigger than stars smile

carver9
SBP moved the celestials bodies in the universe. Somewhere along those bodies moved there was a sun or suns, black holes too, planets and so on.

Do you get that? Sbp was actually able to move a celestial body that kept hulk in place or that hulk was not able to move.

For all we know it was a "star" there are stars SMALLER than Jupiter. Meaning that some planets are bigger than stars smile

What's the difference between something being called a star vs something being called a sun?

Adam Grimes
What's the difference between something being called a star vs something being called a sun? That one has planets orbiting around it(sun) and the other(star) doesn't have, necessarily?

Sin I AM
What's the difference between something being called a star vs something being called a sun? https://38.media.tumblr.com/56a1d57ae50df7ea27f68d1696727140/tumblr_inline_nsjiwbyK5J1tyfol6_500.gif

carver9
thumb up

Blue Area Vet

Do you get how stupid that pre crisis throwback bullshit is? Apparently not.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No wonder Carver was banned. This blue guy should be too imo.

Anyway, all Suns are stars, ours too.

Sin I AM

The hate is strong in you

Rao Kal El

Hahahahaha what a clown!!!

Hey genius. The feat I am talking about is not pre crisis dum dum.

Next time before you talk raise your hand

Sin I AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/13b95d7611cde513537945c2f25381a1/tumblr_inline_n9jdasO9SJ1r2dhng.gif

Rao Kal El
What's the difference between something being called a star vs something being called a sun?

LOL Are you actually trying to play this games Carver?

Read this line again.

There are stars smaller than Jupiter. Regardless of them being "suns" or "stars"

Jupiter is a planet.

Assuming your "feat" is legit. Hulk was NOT able to move when he had the weight of a "star" on top or him. For all we know maybe the star that held Hulk on the ground was not even bigger than a planet.

SBP never had that problem and he rearranged the universe. Cogito already tried to explain this to you.

LordofBrooklyn

You obviously need a mental health break.

In your absence while healing please do take the time to read some Superman comics as to make yourself knowledgable about the character.

Be well.

Rao Kal El
https://38.media.tumblr.com/13b95d7611cde513537945c2f25381a1/tumblr_inline_n9jdasO9SJ1r2dhng.gif

laughing thumb up

carver9
LOL Are you actually trying to play this games Carver?

Read this line again.

There are stars smaller than Jupiter. Regardless of them being "suns" or "stars"

Jupiter is a planet.

Assuming your "feat" is legit. Hulk was NOT able to move when he had the weight of a "star" on top or him. For all we know maybe the star that held Hulk on the ground was not even bigger than a planet.

SBP never had that problem and he rearranged the universe. Cogito already tried to explain this to you.

It said the star was an all consuming star. An all consuming star isn't the size of Jupiter.

Stoic

What we seem to have here is an attempt to use a very large feat for one character, while using a small one for the other. Superboy momentarily held SBP in place, or can I use that low end showing to prove something? I also noticed that everyone is locked on a Hulk that is not operating at World Breaking levels (should we just continue ignoring the OP?). Does anyone recall that Doom performed surgery on the Hulk so that he would forget about certain events that gave him the ability to transcend his average boundaries?

Rao Kal El
It said the star was an all consuming star. An all consuming star isn't the size of Jupiter.

I will take the knowledge of Carver Degrasse Tyson.

So where do you get an "all consuming star, isn't the size of Jupiter"?

Still it DOES NOT MATTER as SBP rearranged the Universe, meaning the celestials bodies on it. All celestial bodies in the universe may include VY Canis Majoris.

So SBP feat poops all over the feat you are presenting.

Is a no brainer to figure than one out.

Please read Cogito's post and let it sink.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Stoic
What we seem to have here is an attempt to use a very large feat for one character, while using a small one for the other. Superboy momentarily held SBP in place, or can I use that low end showing to prove something? I also noticed that everyone is locked on a Hulk that is not operating at World Breaking levels (should we just continue ignoring the OP?). Does anyone recall that Doom performed surgery on the Hulk so that he would forget about certain events that gave him the ability to transcend his average boundaries?

Wait so now being held down by star is a small feat for Hulk?

I don't think so.

Diesldude
Saint, you sound like Abby right now. Going by what we KNOW, not by what we can surmise, the Hulk was strapped with the actual weight of a sun. It's very clear cut.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111138490/3475067-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_002.jpg

Batman doesn't need to be brought into this whatsoever. It's an attempt on your part to detract from the feat.

What's the ground made of that can hold the hulk being pushed down by the weight of the sun?

theTANTALIZER
Godzilla's Atomic Breath

DarkSaint85

And batman lifted 100 of them, and Superman took his punches whilst weakened.

Also, you have no idea about astronomy. Please stop.

You can have tiny suns which are smaller than planets. Your shitty opinion does not change that. You just want to suit your argument.

You have zero proof that Batman's suns weighed less.

You have zero proof of new 52 Atom.

You have zero proof of PMs spear weighing the same as a 'normal' sun. You know what? I'm going to claim when it was forged, the makers used tech to shrink it and make it lighter. My evidence is to use your same logic.

Delta1938

Which is more impressive? Being immobilized by a 1 ton weight, or easily throwing a baseball out the solar system?

laughing

Genii96
How do u even move a black hole anyway? There is nothing to hold,its just a space of high gravitational pull aint it?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Genii96
How do u even move a black hole anyway? There is nothing to hold,its just a space of high gravitational pull aint it?

Once you get into that, how did the ground beneath Hulk's feet support a stellar mass?

How does Superman's HV burn hotter than the sun, when his powers come from the sun?

etc etc.

Delta1938
Once you get into that, how did the ground beneath Hulk's feet support a stellar mass?

How does Superman's HV burn hotter than the sun, when his powers come from the sun?

etc etc.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Comics.jpg

Cogito

(Essentially) all of real life Earth's energy comes from the Sun. Yet we (real people) created lasers hotter than the sun a long time ago.

All it takes is focusing energy

carver9
And batman lifted 100 of them, and Superman took his punches whilst weakened.

Also, you have no idea about astronomy. Please stop.

You can have tiny suns which are smaller than planets. Your shitty opinion does not change that. You just want to suit your argument.

You have zero proof that Batman's suns weighed less.

You have zero proof of new 52 Atom.

You have zero proof of PMs spear weighing the same as a 'normal' sun. You know what? I'm going to claim when it was forged, the makers used tech to shrink it and make it lighter. My evidence is to use your same logic.

You have Zero proof that Batman brain didn't bench the weight of a city.

abhilegend
It was a microscopic ship to begin with, it wasn't shrunk down or something.

erm

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
It was a microscopic ship to begin with, it wasn't shrunk down or something.

erm

Even if this is true (and it isn't) Batman internal organs still held the weight of Superman and Atom. How about this, show me proof of Atom shrinking something and it still keeping it's weight. There is a lot of proof of the opposite. Show me proof that the weight is still there.

Sin I AM
Still stuck on this?

h1a8
It said the star was an all consuming star. An all consuming star isn't the size of Jupiter. The sun feat is hyperbole. The weilder stated it was forged from a sun, not that it is made from a complete sun. The matter from some stars is incredibly dense. Therefore, the spear could possibly weigh tonnage. Saying "weight of a star" is simply hyperbole or exaggeration talk since it was both heavy and made from a star. Treating the statement as hyperbole makes everything make sense. Treating it as literal and we get things that make no sense. PM able to easily lift it while being rocked by Caps shield in the SAME SCENE

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>