Gladiator vs Hercules (H2H/Slugfest only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Glads. Speed and strength.

Genii96
Going by hype and statements.glads edges him out..by showings,ama say 50/50

leonidas
if it's equalized speed and just skill and power, 50/50. if glads can use speed still, he wins, obviously...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Equalized speed Hercules every single time, awesomely. With speed Herc wins 10/10, this way:

http://orig07.deviantart.net/e019/f/2011/363/f/e/sentry_vs_hercules_by_chicho234-d4kn9ul.jpg

leonidas
i stand corrected. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Hercules withstood being a punching bag with WWH, which makes him abstract in durability.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hercules withstood being a punching bag with WWH, which makes him abstract in durability.

thumb up Hell WWH was almost koed by Herc tanking his hits and NOT fighting back, I even saw WWH sweating like a pig and smelling worse than Lobos bloody diarrhea. Maybe you guys also noticed the fear in Hulks eyes because he knew that Herc took everything WWH could dish out, Hulk run out of juice.

Hell, my boy Hercules would take Glads, Superman and WWH in a slugfest 10/10 if serious.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
if it's equalized speed and just skill and power, 50/50. if glads can use speed still, he wins, obviously... just wondering, what sort of h2h skill has gladiator shown to say that it's 50/50 when their speed is equalized?

leonidas
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up Hell WWH was almost koed by Herc tanking his hits and NOT fighting back,

laughing thumb up

as far as h2h for glads--we've seen him training as a warrior while he was growing into his power. he DOES have some decent h2h skills. herc SHOULD be better, but i don't think either would have a distinct advantage, least imo.

DarkSaint85
Plus, its a slug fest...hardly going to be that skilled. Just two big brawly dudes punching each other, lol.

byrdgang21
I see Herc as being a better fighter but Im inclined to say Glads has him beat slightly in Raw punching power. It's close but I'll give Glads a 6/10 in this one.

zopzop
Gladiator is such a MFin' jobber. He should comfortably destroy Hercules but he'll wind up losing in a humiliating fashion (as almost always).

celeyhyga17
Slugfest... Hmmm.. Herc..

Flyattractor
If it happens Herc's book. Herc wins. If it happens outside of one of Herc's books. Herc looses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.