Your Fav characters: Marvel Vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Pretty basic, tell us who your favourite Marvel and favourite DC characters are, then compare them in a Vs match up.

I'm interested to see how each company's more popular characters stack up powerwise.

Example:

My Favourite Marvel character is probably still Spider-Man (after all these years)
For DC I like Guy Gardner

So for me it's Guy Gardner Vs Spider-Man ... pretty obvious Guy would win, but it'd probably take him at least a few minutes and he'd get annoyed/frustrated on the road to victory.

How about you?

theTANTALIZER
Lucifer Morningstar vs Squirrel Girl.

abhilegend
Superman vs Hulk.

Superman wins.

Facee
Marvel keeps killing off my favorite characters Mar-Vell, Genis .

In Dc its Batman so he wins.

Batkick > Cosmic nutjob > Cosmic karate

ghostman
superman vs thor!

superman wins or splits

-Pr-
Superman and pre-Fraction Cyclops...

Cyclops gets murdered.

Supermex
Namor Vs Hawkman

Namor wins

Board Walker
Michael/Lucifer Vs. Pre-Crisis Superman/Injustice superman

wuleecat
Doctor Strange (classic) and Green Arrow

So....it's a close-run thing, then?

dynamix

dynamix
Originally posted by Board Walker

^^they both rep DC, my man

for me, its Prime vs Thor

Standard Thor probably lose.

golem370
Thanos and Lobo or Solomon Grundy

beatboks
Alan Scot vs Hellstrom. Split, I can make arguments for both winning.

Scoobless
I'm surprised how many of you choose such powerful characters as your favourites from the respective companies.

I was always more interested in the more vulnerable characters (probably why I have never bought a Superman comic)

beatboks
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm surprised how many of you choose such powerful characters as your favourites from the respective companies.

I was always more interested in the more vulnerable characters (probably why I have never bought a Superman comic)
Vulnerability has many sides.

Take Alan Scot for example, some of my favorite stories of him showcase his vulnerabilities over his powers. Like All Star Squadron 20 where he fought Brainwave after he bekieved he had killed all his friends and team mates. He believed that as a result of his rage he had become the destroyer of many and then tried to destroy himeslf and his own power so it could never be used to committ such attrocities again. That's on one story of many like that.

Daimon is another soul long tortured by what he is. Fighting his very nature, to be the antithisis of his forebear. Striving to become a priest against his hell borne nature. Repulsed by the very thing that is his own soul.

Power doesnt mean one lacks things to overcome, it often just means to come up with a truly involving character story requires a little more creativity.

Another favorite of mine is Dr Fate for much the same reasons. The vulnerabikities are just character based rather than power or physical based which IMO are far more relatable

carver9
Monarch vs Wolverine

Monarch wins.

Juk3n
Steve Rogers vs. Superman.

Split, in terms of Courage and Will Power, benevolence and heroism.

smile

Khazra Reborn
Thor vs Mr. Majestic

Slight edge to Thor

Blue Area Vet
Black Panther vs....... Black Panther wins!

Surtur
Originally posted by wuleecat
Doctor Strange (classic) and Green Arrow

So....it's a close-run thing, then?

I mean..have you ever tried casting the crimson bands of cyttorak after taking an arrow to the knee? Not an easy thing.

Star428
Superman vs Spider-Man. Clark creams him, royally.

Flyattractor
Death's Head (1) vs Lobo (classic)

....mmmmyeah Lobo wins.

celeyhyga17
Nova (Richie) vs Orion

Orion wins pre-fp. He should win in New 52...

golem370
Kurse and Deathstroke Kurse would pull off everybody joint off his body one at a time.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
Kurse and Deathstroke Kurse would pull off everybody joint off his body one at a time.

laughing

relentless1
Batman vs Spider Man

Spidey wins

Genii96
Norrin vs supes...norrin dominates...(Oh,just couldn't resist)

Mindset
I refuse to answer this thread.

jrodslam
Hal vs Iceman

Interesting..... Stalemate? Bobby when Hal goes to sleep?

golem370
Thing and Kilowog

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Mindset
I refuse to answer this thread. We all know Constantine beats Doom, my friend.

Mindset
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
We all know Constantine beats Doom, my friend. Constantine isn't my favorite DC character.

Doom kills him.

DarkSaint85
We all know Constantine beats Doom, my friend.

What has that to do with Hulk vs Superman?

zopzop
Ethan Edwards vs Mon-El. Mon-El wins.

Adam Grimes
Constantine isn't my favorite DC character.

Doom kills him. http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What has that to do with Hulk vs Superman? Constantine > Superman > Hulk > Doom... duh.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine vs. Batman.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130700/4091385-6144334482-Batma.jpg

Digi
^ lol, brutal.

I guess...Spider-Man vs. Alan Scott. Yeesh. Shame it doesn't make a better contest.

Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
Lucifer Morningstar vs Squirrel Girl.

no expression

Truly, the greatest contest ever conceived.

Originally posted by Board Walker

laughing out loud

Mindset
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif You don't even know who my favorite DC character is, you clearly have no idea what's going on.

Digi
Originally posted by Star428
Superman vs Spider-Man. Clark creams him, royally.

Sounds kinky. I hear there are websites for this sort of thing.

thumb up

Mindset
Originally posted by Digi

thumb up www.killermovies.com

Digi
Indeed. Superman creams people regularly on these boards.

Badabing
Originally posted by Scoobless
Pretty basic, tell us who your favourite Marvel and favourite DC characters are, then compare them in a Vs match up.

I'm interested to see how each company's more popular characters stack up powerwise.

Example:

My Favourite Marvel character is probably still Spider-Man (after all these years)
For DC I like Guy Gardner

So for me it's Guy Gardner Vs Spider-Man ... pretty obvious Guy would win, but it'd probably take him at least a few minutes and he'd get annoyed/frustrated on the road to victory.

How about you? Batman and Hulk

Star428
Originally posted by Digi

thumb up

LOL. People always have to associate everything with sex don't they? laughing

I suspected someone was going to interpret my post in a sexual manner.

JayDaDon
Flash vs Spider-man. Yeah...

Star428
Flash... easily. Even though I like Spidey much more.

Digi
Originally posted by Star428
LOL. People always have to associate everything with sex don't they? laughing

I suspected someone was going to interpret my post in a sexual manner.

Who said anything about sex? I'm all about the comic books, baby.

www.killermovies.com

thumb up

Adam Grimes
You don't even know who my favorite DC character is, you clearly have no idea what's going on. What's going on?

One Big Mob
www.killermovies.com That site is deader than Carver's feet after he gets plugged by his buddy he calls the "Hulk"

relentless1
Originally posted by One Big Mob
That site is deader than Carver's feet after he gets plugged by his buddy he calls the "Hulk"

LOL its sad that the forum is the only thing going on this website, I've always wondered why though? did the mods just give up completely or what

tkitna
Sentry and Power Girl

Sentry kills her, brings her back to life, and then bangs her.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by relentless1
LOL its sad that the forum is the only thing going on this website, I've always wondered why though? did the mods just give up completely or what

Forum is the only thing that really matters, anywhere.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by relentless1
LOL its sad that the forum is the only thing going on this website, I've always wondered why though? did the mods just give up completely or what Main site guy died (Zed iirc RIP) and Raz shifts in and out of comas once a year.

This site pretty much survives on existing users because there's no one to make it appealing to new people. Only Raz and his dang comas can edit anything. Mods only have powers over the users

Digi
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry and Power Girl

Sentry kills her, brings her back to life, and then bangs her.

I think you got the two mixed up.

What's going on?

EyoutEHpPAU

carver9
That site is deader than Carver's feet after he gets plugged by his buddy he calls the "Hulk"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Facee
Main site guy died (Zed iirc RIP) and Raz shifts in and out of comas once a year.

This site pretty much survives on existing users because there's no one to make it appealing to new people. Only Raz and his dang comas can edit anything. Mods only have powers over the users

Maybe Raz is Odin ?

Mindship
Surfer / Superman

'Nuff said.

MF DELPH
Sinestro Vs. Apocalypse. Would be an interesting fight similar to Sinestro vs. Mongul, and I think in the end Sinestro would likely win, though Apocalypse would retreat rather than fall, and since Apocalypse is capable of generating a lot of fear (being worshipped as a death god all over Earth) he'd likely have a yellow ring choose him as a bearer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.