Cable & Psylocke vs. Cyborg & Mr. Terrific

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Betty solos depending on incarnation

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Betty solos depending on incarnation

What levels is she currently operating on?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
What levels is she currently operating on?

No clue, for years she's been all over the place

leonidas
she's an omega level. her tk would likely be enough to solo....not sure what tp defenses holt has, but they'd need to be REALLY good not to get taken out immediately.

Zack M
Dcnu Holt is immune to TP thanks to tech. He's also highly resistant to magnetism. His t spheres should make this a fight.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by leonidas
she's an omega level. her tk would likely be enough to solo....not sure what tp defenses holt has, but they'd need to be REALLY good not to get taken out immediately.

Omega Level means shit. It's usually just that they have infinite potential. What's that mean practically?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Omega Level means shit. It's usually just that they have infinite potential. What's that mean practically?

This, that classification is pointless because omegas rarely perform at that level.

leonidas
in this case it means her tk>than rachel summer's, who, at the time, was creating black holes and working at the molecular level. rachel directly said betsy was too powerful. her tp was powerul enough to ko fantomex, the same fantomex who has tech that prevented prof x and jean gray (phoenix) from getting into his mind.

in her case, omega means damn powerful.....

it's possible that holt's defenses could save him (but i wouldn't say that was a sure thing at all--who has he proven immune to?) but i don't see how he tk proof'd his spheres. she should be able to simply tear them apart while cable held off cyborg. be bad for cyborg to try and take nate over because of the t-o virus, were he even able to do that. how nate would do against vic depends entirely on which version of nate--does he have tk and tp? is this his classic tk level? obviously not god cable, but his level has fluctuated pretty wildly over the years. him and cyborg would be a fun match, tbh.

"Id"
Originally posted by Zack M
Dcnu Holt is immune to TP thanks to tech. . so was Fantomex. Betsy still TPed him.

StyleTime
Just for clarification, Psylocke is an omega level telepath. She's not an omega level mutant in general. Her boost from AOA Jean did give us improved showings against Shadow King, a really high feat against Fantomex, and amped psychic shenanigans in general though.

She should be able to wreck Cyborg and Terrific unless they have some really strong tp showings though.
rachel directly said betsy was too powerful.
Not saying you're wrong, but when did this happen? Her recent tk has been somewhat weak.

leonidas
it was a couple years back. i know her tp was greatly enhanced, wasn't sure about her tk level. anyway, this is what i was talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/w7y1c60.jpg

between the 2 of them they should still have more than enough to win this fight imo.

StyleTime
Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. She was tk only back during that Claremont run. She got her telepathy back later, which weakened the telekinesis, then a general reversing of her powerset(tp only rather than tk only). Now her tk has returned again but it's way toned down, for now anyway. Writers just do whatever they want with her at this point lol.

I agree though, she should win this fight. Quite possibly solo. She hasn't squared off against Xavier or anything, but her telepathy is on some next level shit right now.

leonidas
thumb up

One Big Mob
I agree with Leo, Marvel > DC

StiltmanFTW
it was a couple years back. i know her tp was greatly enhanced, wasn't sure about her tk level. anyway, this is what i was talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/w7y1c60.jpg

between the 2 of them they should still have more than enough to win this fight imo.

Post her resurrection, the original plan was to have her TK level high and TP level low.

It did change almost instantly, of course. TP got upraded.

After that, Remender (who has deliberately forgotten about her TK), had her advance to Omega TP level...

"Id"
Now a days every other mutant is omega level.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

True. Either OL mutant or OL tp, or both. Even Jubilee got there.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

True. Either OL mutant or OL tp, or both. Even Jubilee got there.

Seriously?

Genii96
Meh,kid omega still trumps her

Mindset
Does Cable have his powers back now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.