The JLA =Vs= Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

All fights are a best of 10 majority wins battle.. All fights take place in Metropolis..

Fight 1. Batman Vs Ghost Rider (JB)

Fight 2. Cyborg Vs Ghost Rider (JB)

Fight 3. Aquaman Vs Ghost Rider (JB)

Fight 4. G.L Hal Vs Ghost Rider (JB)

Fight 5. Shazam Vs Ghost Rider (JB)

Fight 6. Wonder Woman Vs Ghost Rider (JB)

Fight 7. Superman Vs Ghost Rider (JB)

abhilegend
Stops at Shazam.

Supermex
Originally posted by abhilegend
Stops at Shazam.

Oh sorry this is not a gauntlet.

Just looking for opinions on how Ghost Rider would fair against each member in a 10 fight majority wins battle.

Genii96
Who is controlling the ghost rider?

Supermex
Originally posted by Genii96
Who is controlling the ghost rider?

Blaze

Sin I AM
Stops at Shazam.

Really? Billy is kind of a putz. I think he'd split clark and lose to diana as well. Depending on incarnation

Supermex
Damn!

ShadowFyre
How does Supes put GR down? Punching wont work and I doubt heatvision will hurt him much.

Sin I AM
That's what i was thinking. Diana on the other hand is tailor made for such a foe

riv6672
Stops at Shazam.
This.
I went into detail as to why over a year ago. Shazam FTW.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
This.

Link?

riv6672
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Link?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=597935

Sin I AM
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=597935

Didn't exactly make the most stunning of cases riv, plus GRs power goes up to 11. Billys doesn't

riv6672
If you say so.

I definitely put more effort into my argument than you just did though. wink

leonidas
if he has the option of letting the spirit out, it's well beyond herald. when alejandro let it have reign, didn't she beat down mephisto in hell....?

beatboks
This.

Having read through your thread the arguments presented have a few holes.

1. Billy isnt immune to the PS for any of the reas I ns you gave. The PS has affected angels from heaven who are vasly more innocent and without sin than he.

2. The powers of Billy being from a pantheon and Solomon do not mean he has any greater effect on GR than anything else. Those self same angels with more "heaven" born power than Billy couldnt harm him either.

3. The definition you gave for hell fire burni g from "sin" is also off base. Many Marvel hell fire users have made those without sin feal pain from hellfire. Daimkn Helstrom assaulted the gates of heaven with it when he was taking souls he beleived unjustly punished to be rejudged.

The power of CM's attacks isnt above that of Hukk and HR has stood up to everything savage Hulk could throw at him.

Not saying Shazam looses, but those arguments dont slam dunk a win vs GR at standard Johnny levels at all, and if we go spirirts of vengeance levels or Billy is going to have one hell of a fight (and that's not even touching Zarathos level)

riv6672
No worries. Just giving my opinion. Next time i'll keep things simpler and make a dials comparison. Easy peasy. wink

Prof. T.C McAbe
[QFight 1. Batman Vs Ghost Rider (JB), Batman 10/10, Batstare for the win, also Batgod

Fight 2. Cyborg Vs Ghost Rider (JB), Ghost Rider 7-8/10

Fight 3. Aquaman Vs Ghost Rider (JB), Ghost Rider 7/10

Fight 4. G.L Hal Vs Ghost Rider (JB), Hal 6/10

Fight 5. Shazam Vs Ghost Rider (JB), Billy 7-8/10

Fight 6. Wonder Woman Vs Ghost Rider (JB), Wonder Woman 8/10

Fight 7. Superman Vs Ghost Rider (JB) Superman 9/10

Sin I AM
No worries. Just giving my opinion. Next time i'll keep things simpler and make a dials comparison. Easy peasy. wink

Lol. I just didn't have time to break it down for you. At this point it's already has been broken down for you. Billy has a cap that Blaze will simply eclipse. Especially if this is nu52 billy who wasn't even worthy but shazam had no choice. The ps would wreck him.

riv6672
Again, no worries.
I'm in no way going to try and counter dials and caps.

Sin I AM
Again, no worries.
I'm in no way going to try and counter dials and caps.

Sigh...u sound butthurt. Oh well

riv6672
Nah, i'm actually pretty amused at this whole exchange!

Plus i'm not a fan of DCnu Shazam, so, i'm not investing more time in this, despite the slow posting day.

leonidas
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

this is pretty close to what i was thinking. current arthur with trident would probably take a majority though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.