silver surfers versatility vs thors versatility vs green lanterns versatility

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
in their entire character history, who has pulled out more from their bag of tricks CONSISTENTLY , also which green lantern doesnt matter, as long as he uses a ring and energy from the central battery.(no alan scott) all feats apply.

riv6672
Surfer
Thor
Green Lanterns

GLs are funny because for the longest time the most powerful weapon in the universe was used for making boxing gloves.
Around the same time Thor was doing all sorts of wired things. Time manip, using ant matter, then it tapered off.
I'd say Surfer's been the most consistent.

Time-Immemorial
Awe bless someone had to change their profile

Surtur
While at the high end a GL ring can actually do some crazy shit(time manipulation, resurrection) it is far from the norm though. So yeah I'd say the power cosmic wins this.

Genii96
Surfer has done just about anything...time manipulation,matter/energy manipulation,gravity,telekenisis,soul crush,astral projection and several others...he tops this.

Surtur
Hell Surfer has full on evolved planets.

Digi
On consistency, Surfer. If you take full histories, it's probably much closer to a wash than we realize. All these guys have done dozens of things that they don't bust out in 99% of fights.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Surfer
Thor
Green Lanterns

GLs are funny because for the longest time the most powerful weapon in the universe was used for making boxing gloves.
Around the same time Thor was doing all sorts of wired things. Time manip, using ant matter, then it tapered off.

This.

riv6672
Thanks.

I lind of figured SS for most consistent. The other two i was just conjecturing on.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Digi
On consistency, Surfer. If you take full histories, it's probably much closer to a wash than we realize. All these guys have done dozens of things that they don't bust out in 99% of fights.

This, though most of what I know about Lanterns is from Battleboard scans, they do have some outrageous high end showings.

Mindship
Surfer
Thor
Green Lanterns

I'd say Surfer's been the most consistent. Works for me.

zopzop
Surfer
Thor
Green Lanterns

thumb up

Deadline
Surfer.

theTANTALIZER
Surfer has soo much versatile powers even the writers forgets.

Supermex
SS
Thor
G.L

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.