x-23 vs Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
they fight in a large gymnasium with unbreakable doors and walls. someone has dropped a large vile of laura's trigger chemical....

who's left standing?

Zack M
Panther teleports her head off.

leonidas
(a) does he have that type of teleportational control....? (b) that would be severely ooc. (c) was his teleport tech used often enough to be considered standard now? i mean how many issues has he used it (i remember specifically a couple times, but i'd not have thought it standard yet), and has he ever used it offensively?

anyway, no porting, regardless of the answers to the above. sneer

celeyhyga17
Gonna go with T'Challa

abhilegend
Laura wins.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
(a) does he have that type of teleportational control....? (b) that would be severely ooc. (c) was his teleport tech used often enough to be considered standard now? i mean how many issues has he used it (i remember specifically a couple times, but i'd not have thought it standard yet), and has he ever used it offensively?

anyway, no porting, regardless of the answers to the above. sneer

Picking X 23, though i'd like to know the answer to A and C, too.

StiltmanFTW
(a) does he have that type of teleportational control....?

Golgo was joking.

riv6672
Honestly, with this character, i personally wasnt sure. no expression

Genii96
Didn't panther beat up wolverine?

riv6672
General rule of thumb is, BP's done everything and beaten everyone. Twice.

As to an actual answer, he may have. I vaguely recall a scan but, i may be mixing up my opponents.

leonidas
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Golgo was joking.

mmm

anyway, for people who don't know, the trigger puts her in a state similar to logan's berserk state.

Khazra Reborn
To answer both of the TP questions, no, he definitely can't teleport limbs off, and he's only used the teleporter once.

And yes, he did bat Logan, but Logan was depowered.

As for the fight, without prep I'd say 50/50.

Sin I AM
What has BP done lately? I lost interest in the character after his ny stint. Is he op now?

Khazra Reborn
Hickman actually handles him pretty well, he's the King of the Dead now, which basically just means he knows everything all the previous Black Panthers knew.

He's more or less the same as before, but he comes off as less of a dick IMO.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Hickman actually handles him pretty well, he's the King of the Dead now, which basically just means he knows everything all the previous Black Panthers knew.

Oh ok. Honestly never cared much for Tchalla which is odd because i like Namor and theyre so similar

StiltmanFTW

Depowered and retaliated.

Not an actual fight, though. Those two never had one. Either it's non-conclusive, gets interrupted or a just a brief encounter.

Sin I AM
Depowered and retaliated.

Not an actual fight, though. Those two never had one. Either it's non-conclusive, gets interrupted or a just a brief encounter.

Issue?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Issue?

Paul Cornell's Wolverine run. No healing factor, no senses, diminished skills apparently, too. Meanwhile Panther was operating at King of the Dead levels.

Issue 8.

http://i.imgur.com/OR2Xj9y.jpg

riv6672

Less of a dick? Meh.

I like that knowledge deal though, thats pretty cool. Also, i kind if figured the teleportation was being over hyped in various threads. Good to see that confirmed.

leonidas
thumb up

Vanguard
To answer both of the TP questions, no, he definitely can't teleport limbs off, and he's only used the teleporter once.

As for the fight, without prep I'd say 50/50.

Why are you so definite about this? You don't know.

In fact one of his first showings of teleportation was him teleporting another person out of harms way.

And another thing, along with becoming King of the Dead he was upgraded even further to Superhuman. That was confirmed by Hickman.

Panther wins

Vanguard
For good measure

http://s27.postimg.org/9k9qkpg5f/1149401_17.jpg
photo sharing

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Vanguard
Why are you so definite about this? You don't know.

In fact one of his first showings of teleportation was him teleporting another person out of harms way.

And another thing, along with becoming King of the Dead he was upgraded even further to Superhuman. That was confirmed by Hickman.

Panther wins

Because skilled teleporters, like Nightcrawler have a hard time teleporting limbs off. There's no way a guy with a short range teleporter, who has only used it in panel once for that matter, would have the skill to do it.

He wasn't confirmed superhuman. In fact, the only thing Hickman confirmed was that the upgrade was primarily knowledge based.

Vanguard
He did confirm that he was Superhuman......check again. The herb makes him superhuman....the upgrade made him further superhuman.

Sin I AM
Wait i thought he lost the herb enchantment? So he has two upgrades?

Vanguard
Wait i thought he lost the herb enchantment? So he has two upgrades?

When did he lose the herb?

http://s12.postimg.org/qy1sulxjx/Hickman_superhuman.png
upload gambar

Sin I AM
Iirc he lost it before man without fear

deathslash

As for the fight, without prep I'd say 50/50. he's used the teleporter like twleve times and his gear still hasn't changed.Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

He's more or less the same as before, but he comes off as less of a dick IMO. It doesn't just amp his intelligence though. It massively boosted his strength as well.Originally posted by Sin I AM
Iirc he lost it before man without fear Yes, he did. He lost it just after Doomwar and got the King of the Dead upgrade just after Avengers vs X-men.

Nusa105
Panther for sure. Panther is badass and faster

SamZED
So Avatar Aang type deal? Black Panther: The Last Storm bender. Love it.

riv6672
thumb up
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
He wasn't confirmed superhuman. In fact, the only thing Hickman confirmed was that the upgrade was primarily knowledge based.

thumb up

Yes, he did clarify it. If his strength got upgraded, it was a marginal upgrade over HSH levels. Again, Hickman's words.

The knowledge & experience are the real gains from the upgrade. And the repowerement, naturally - Hickman wouldn't be the first writer to refer to HSH levels as "superhuman".

deathslash
Originally posted by Nusa105
Panther for sure. Panther is badass and faster this kid knows what's up.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Yes, he did clarify it. If his strength got upgraded, it was a marginal upgrade over HSH levels. Again, Hickman's words.

The knowledge & experience are the real gains from the upgrade. And the repowerement, naturally - Hickman wouldn't be the first writer to refer to HSH levels as "superhuman". I haven't seen panther punch a hole in someone's body before he got the King of the Dead upgrade though.

leonidas
lol see lots of talk about panther, but not too many comments on who wins. not sure how he's gonna put her down in this state. under normal circumstances laura could give him hell. in trigger mode...? mmm

carver9
http://orig06.deviantart.net/4813/f/2012/200/6/c/spiderman_vs_x23_by_100hypersonic-d57uvxz.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/148182/2923451-1162816_02_super.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Genii96
Didn't panther beat up wolverine?

Yes, more than once.

leonidas
really? scans? issue numbers?

Magnon
Laura, too, beat Wolverine. She also beat Spider-Man.

X-23 wins this.

carver9
Panther never beat Wolverine.

Blue Area Vet
He was superhuman to start off with, why is this even being discussed?

Blue Area Vet
really? scans? issue numbers?

He's gotten the better of him in all their encounters and this is common knowledge. You scrolled past one of the scans. He's a FAR better fighter than Wolverine. He even told Logan is style is based on his ability to take damage, so Logan couldn't win against him.

Magnon
Originally posted by carver9
Panther never beat Wolverine.
Good point. Laura, however, actually DID beat Wolverine smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He's gotten the better of him in all their encounters and this is common knowledge. You scrolled past one of the scans. He's a FAR better fighter than Wolverine. He even told Logan is style is based on his ability to take damage, so Logan couldn't win against him.

a far better fighter? where are you getting that from?? i saw a scan of panther beating on a severely weakened logan. where are 'all their other encounters'? if it's a skill competition panther's not winning this. logan does take a beating at times. that doesn't mean it's his ONLY style. at all.

regardless, laura can take pretty well anything panther can throw out and has a crazy healing factor to boot. don't see him taking her out.

leonidas

DarkSaint85
Does he still pack arctic vibranium claws?

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Does he still pack arctic vibranium claws?

aww, you have hit upon the issue no one else has. i THINK he does. if so, they are his only saving grace in this match imo.... they would give him a chance.

DarkSaint85
aww, you have hit upon the issue no one else has. i THINK he does. if so, they are his only saving grace in this match imo.... they would give him a chance.

That's what happens when you're a sneak.

His energy daggers should do quite well, too. They phased through Ultron's adamantium shell and phucked his electrics up. Does Laura have an adamantium skull?

Sin I AM
Off topic i recall bp losing to creed as well. Or was it his clone? Storm saved him from that ass whooping tho

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That's what happens when you're a sneak.

His energy daggers should do quite well, too. They phased through Ultron's adamantium shell and phucked his electrics up. Does Laura have an adamantium skull?

her skeleton is not laced with adamantium at all. but she has told logan that he heals too slowly. in combat she generally shows less mule-headed-take-the-punishment-because-i-can techniques logan is often fond of...iow, she often shows more skill than he does. the daggers could do it maybe if he can hit her. i think she's faster than logan is. it would only take a couple claws swipes to really, really turn this in her favor. the boot spikes are at least as deadly as the claws.

deathslash
really? scans? issue numbers? Black panther is at least as fast as wolverine. Black panther dodges wolverine and thinks it all a game where as wolverine is fully serious. To be fair wolverine does pin him down in the end, and black panther throws him off because the thing shows up and distracts them.
http://i1050.photobu...zps9b325836.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8540c752.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps4eaced1d.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpseb9d4023.jpg
Originally posted by Magnon
Laura, too, beat Wolverine. She also beat Spider-Man.

X-23 wins this. so has panther.

StiltmanFTW
Off topic i recall bp losing to creed as well. Or was it his clone? Storm saved him from that ass whooping tho
Clone appeared later. Real Creed was about to end him.

Robot-Creed was choking the shit out of him, too.

deathslash
i saw a scan of panther beating on a severely weakened logan. where are 'all their other encounters'? if it's a skill competition panther's not winning this. Are you referring to this?Originally posted by Vanguard
For good measure

http://s27.postimg.org/9k9qkpg5f/1149401_17.jpg
photo sharing also, panther undeniably has more and far more impressive showings of skill than Laura.

HulkIsHulk
Unless this is human BP, even his classicsats along with is claws should enable him to win this for a majority. Withotu the super stats it becomes more comeptitive

leonidas
Originally posted by deathslash
Black panther is at least as fast as wolverine. Black panther dodges wolverine and thinks it all a game where as wolverine is fully serious. To be fair wolverine does pin him down in the end, and black panther throws him off because the thing shows up and distracts them.
http://i1050.photobu...zps9b325836.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8540c752.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps4eaced1d.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpseb9d4023.jpg
so has panther.

thumb up

been waiting for those scans. if anything, looked like logan had the upper hand there. a terrible, typical superhero fight though. impossible to say logan was going all out and would have killed him, but he was the one in control. that's NOT what bva was saying. shockingly.

and you're probably right about the skills comparison between x and bp, but i think it's extremely close. i think she's as fast as he is, and as skilled (or close enough the difference is negligible). she also has a large healing edge and probably durability (especially in this state). he has tech to counter her.

i think this fight is really close. in the state i put her in i think she wins a majority. i'd give him a majority over regular laura, but she'd still take some imo.

Khazra Reborn
he's used the teleporter like twleve times and his gear still hasn't changed. It doesn't just amp his intelligence though. It massively boosted his strength as well. Yes, he did. He lost it just after Doomwar and got the King of the Dead upgrade just after Avengers vs X-men.

12 times, what? When has he used it other than NA #1? Scans or issues?

There was never any indication of a massive strength boost. Definitely seems more or less the same as HSH levels.

carver9
X wins this.

StiltmanFTW
For good measure

This pathetic scan means nothing.

Wolverine tripped the Mandarin - so what?

eaebiakuya
BP stomp.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
BP stomp.

Heh, learn how to spell first. Should be easy after 1488 posts, right, mr sock account #2995?

celeyhyga17
Current BP has energy melee weaps that can hurt high tier bricks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

The energy gauntlets or something else?

-K-M-
The energy gauntlets or something else?

yep, used it on Namor

eaebiakuya
Heh, learn how to spell first. Should be easy after 1488 posts, right, mr sock account #2995?

Nice defense of X-23 laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
yep, used it on Namor

Yes, but every kmcer knows that stick out tongue

Anything else?

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Nice defense of X-23 laughing out loud

Nice defense of not being a sock.

-K-M-
Far as I know that was the first and last time we saw it. Though I may have missed something???? wouldn't surprise me if he used it again though

leonidas
yeah, not so sure that would be considered standard....it might also NOT be his best choice. he'd still have to hit her without getting stabbed. i think anti-metal is still his safest and best bet.

eaebiakuya
Not sure if standard, but there is no reason to not consider it to current Black Panther.

-K-M-
Does he still have his anti-metal though? After "Doom War" vibranium mostly became inert.

riv6672
Well i definitely agree on his opinion of Wolvie's fighting style.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by celeyhyga17

He wouldn't need the higher end gear to beat her. It would be like fighting Logan light, literally speaking. No addy skeleton and the inertia and added durability that comes with it. T'Challa routinely catches Logan's strikes and controls his arms- he'd break hers off. Also, I don't see him taking it easy on her. He can't have the same level of respect he has for Logan as a clone of his and he didn't have a ton of respect for Logan to begin with. A neck snap is a realistic scenario.

Blue Area Vet
Does he still have his anti-metal though? After "Doom War" vibranium mostly became inert.

They were made of Artic Vibranium, not Wankandian. Plus they weren't part of his reserves, they were part of his personal weapons arsenal.

deathslash
Far as I know that was the first and last time we saw it. Though I may have missed something???? wouldn't surprise me if he used it again though Originally posted by Vanguard
Tchalla using his energy Gauntet again

http://s14.postimg.org/dksn4e9el/Tchalla13.jpg In case you're wondering, what he just slashed through was the glass cell that was containing that Alternate reality Terrax.

-K-M-
They were made of Artic Vibranium, not Wankandian. Plus they weren't part of his reserves, they were part of his personal weapons arsenal.

It's still Vibranium and doom war affected Vibranium across the planet not just wakandan even his personal reserves

-K-M-
In case you're wondering, what he just slashed through was the glass cell that was containing that Alternate reality Terrax.

thumb up

StyleTime
Those Wolverine/BP encounters don't say much. It's inconclusive typical comic hero stuff. BP threw Wolverine, for example, but it's not like he can't get right back up lol.
He wouldn't need the higher end gear to beat her. It would be like fighting Logan light, literally speaking. No addy skeleton and the inertia and added durability that comes with it. T'Challa routinely catches Logan's strikes and controls his arms- he'd break hers off. Also, I don't see him taking it easy on her. He can't have the same level of respect he has for Logan as a clone of his and he didn't have a ton of respect for Logan to begin with. A neck snap is a realistic scenario.
She has a healing factor and has shrugged off airstrikes from a fighter jet. A neck snap isn't going to do the trick.

Healing characters essentially have multiple "health bars". Even if you're more skilled, you'd have to keep up that performance for the entirety of the fight while never getting hit yourself. It's a monumental task that few melee-based streets are up to, especially in a forum fight.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StyleTime
Those Wolverine/BP encounters don't say much. It's inconclusive typical comic hero stuff. BP threw Wolverine, for example, but it's not like he can't get right back up lol.

She has a healing factor and has shrugged off airstrikes from a fighter jet. A neck snap isn't going to do the trick.

Healing characters essentially have multiple "health bars". Even if you're more skilled, you'd have to keep up that performance for the entirety of the fight while never getting hit yourself. It's a monumental task that few melee-based streets are up to, especially in a forum fight.

There is no doubt in my mind BP can merc her and would merc her if he felt he had to.

Blue Area Vet
It's still Vibranium and doom war affected Vibranium across the planet not just wakandan even his personal reserves

Oh, so he no longer has his Vibranium suit?

Sin I AM
Does BP have prep? I don't see him putting her down in a random encounter. He requires too heavily on gear and one sided prep than his peers. True he fights out of his weight class (Namor) but that's due to gear. If he stumbles upon her in feral mode she will stomp

-K-M-
Oh, so he no longer has his Vibranium suit?

Still does, after Doom War all the processed Vibranium all over the world became inert. There was still some in the original meteor which they can still mine but not much left. So not sure how much vibranium weapons he has left

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/doom%20war2_zpswtqidvtj.png

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/doom%20war_zpsm9mlvotg.png

Vanguard
Just in case I haven't said it.

Panther

Sin I AM
You consider him her superior?

Vanguard
Yea Panther

Sin I AM
Are you a bp expert? Gotta question. What do you consider "standard" equip? He has energy daggers, vib claws, vib armor, mini suns, force fields, telep tech etc. But what exactly is standard

Vanguard
Are you a bp expert? Gotta question. What do you consider "standard" equip? He has energy daggers, vib claws, vib armor, mini suns, force fields, telep tech etc. But what exactly is standard

I don't know if I'd say expert, but I know a lot.

His standard gear as of now includes energy daggers, energy gauntlets, grenades, force fields, teleportation, and invisibility. His claws may be vibranium....there hasn't been a lot of clarification on that.

-K-M-
If the claws are not Vibranium they may be infused with shadow particles which BP was using more then Vibranium recently.

Sin I AM
I don't know if I'd say expert, but I know a lot.

His standard gear as of now includes energy daggers, energy gauntlets, grenades, force fields, teleportation, and invisibility. His claws may be vibranium....there hasn't been a lot of clarification on that. Originally posted by -K-M-
If the claws are not Vibranium they may be infused with shadow particles which BP was using more then Vibranium recently.

Seems to becoming a swiss army knife, that plus the kotd upgrades hmmm. Is he like mid or high meta now?

-K-M-
Problem is we don't really know. A lot of it is assumptions.

DarkSaint85
Its like what is standard equipment for Bats.

Blue Area Vet
Does BP have prep? I don't see him putting her down in a random encounter. He requires too heavily on gear and one sided prep than his peers. True he fights out of his weight class (Namor) but that's due to gear. If he stumbles upon her in feral mode she will stomp

You just said he relies on gear when he fights outside of his weight class, which is true. She's not outside his weight class and he doesn't need prep for her.

Blue Area Vet
Still does, after Doom War all the processed Vibranium all over the world became inert. There was still some in the original meteor which they can still mine but not much left. So not sure how much vibranium weapons he has left

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/doom%20war2_zpswtqidvtj.png

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/doom%20war_zpsm9mlvotg.png

Why would he not arm himself with the remaining vibranium? He clearly has the vibranium suit, there is no reason to think he simply chose not to arm himself with the same personal armament. Unless you can prove he doesn't have them, this is a dead argument.

-K-M-
Why would he not arm himself with the remaining vibranium? He clearly has the vibranium suit, there is no reason to think he simply chose not to arm himself with the same personal armament. Unless you can prove he doesn't have them, this is a dead argument.

Because we don't know for sure. I'm not saying he doesn't or does have them. But there is two black panthers. However, even if he doesn't have Vibranium weapons he has the shadow particle weapons. You familiar with them? Their pretty much good as Vibranium. I can give you further background on it if you want.

So no I wouldn't be surprised if he still had all his Vibranium weapons (we don't know how much was left in the meteor could have been multiple tons of material), but again we don't know. However, it's also very likely he switched to his shadow particles which were still pretty beastly

Blue Area Vet
Because we don't know for sure. I'm not saying he doesn't or does have them. But there is two black panthers. However, even if he doesn't have Vibranium weapons he has the shadow particle weapons. You familiar with them? Their pretty much good as Vibranium. I can give you further background on it if you want.

So no I wouldn't be surprised if he still had all his Vibranium weapons (we don't know how much was left in the meteor could have been multiple tons of material), but again we don't know. However, it's also very likely he switched to his shadow particles which were still pretty beastly

You are right, we don't know for sure, but we know it's standard gear and we have no PROOF that he no longer has his standard gear. Until further notice, he has it just like he has his vibranium mesh suit which is still operational. And yes, I am familiar with the shadow particle weapons used by the Midnight Angels in Doomwar. If anything, this just shows how many resources and how prepared BP is.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/0/5586/1744951-mij1.jpg

-K-M-
yeah I even stated I wouldn't be surprised if he had it but again we don't know. To say for certain one way or the other is faulty. Just to be clear I'm NOT arguing he doesn't have them just we don't know for sure *shrugs*

Yes BP is very resourceful. Hence why I mentioned the shadow particles in the first place

leonidas
so you think on average he can beat her mungi? he'd need something special to put her down in her berserk state.

-K-M-
It really depends on what we consider standard gear for him or not.

Blue Area Vet
so you think on average he can beat her mungi? he'd need something special to put her down in her berserk state.

He could physically manhandle her, although he would have to account for her kicks. I said this because he has very successfully controlled Logan's arms. Logan is much, much stronger than X-23. His male body has adapted to be able to move his 300 pound frame to super human levels as commented on by BP, Spiderman and Thor. Think about the strength Logan would have to posses. To BP, controlling X-23 limbs would be a piece of cake to him and he could easily snap her bones or rip her arm off.

StiltmanFTW
No healing factor = less strength.

Blue Area Vet
No healing factor = less strength.

He's controlled Wolverines arms at the wrists with his healing factor which is an amazing show of strength.

deathslash
He's controlled Wolverines arms at the wrists with his healing factor which is an amazing show of strength. are you referring to when BP was holding logan back from stabbing him in their first fight?

Blue Area Vet
are you referring to when BP was holding logan back from stabbing him in their first fight?

That is included. Notice that feat is very difficult considering the length of the claws. Also, he threw his ass by his wrist into the X-Men, completely reversing his forward momentum.

StyleTime
He could physically manhandle her, although he would have to account for her kicks. I said this because he has very successfully controlled Logan's arms. Logan is much, much stronger than X-23. His male body has adapted to be able to move his 300 pound frame to super human levels as commented on by BP, Spiderman and Thor. Think about the strength Logan would have to posses. To BP, controlling X-23 limbs would be a piece of cake to him and he could easily snap her bones or rip her arm off.
Again, she's tanked grenades/missiles/etc and healed from complete evisceration mid fight. Breaking her arm means nothing and leaves him open to foot claw strikes.

You're putting too much weight into landing a throw on Logan.

Sin I AM
That is included. Notice that feat is very difficult considering the length of the claws. Also, he threw his ass by his wrist into the X-Men, completely reversing his forward momentum.

That's not a show of strength

leonidas
Again, she's tanked grenades/missiles/etc and healed from complete evisceration mid fight. Breaking her arm means nothing and leaves him open to foot claw strikes.

You're putting too much weight into landing a throw on Logan.

kimura chopped her arm off with a chainsaw. laura then triggered her OWN berserker rage and killed almost everyone in the facility--with one arm. no expression

Sin I AM
Id like to see him in a real fight sans gear to gauge his ma level

deathslash
Id like to see him in a real fight sans gear to gauge his ma level
Black Panther vs White Wolf again. This time Black Panther is without his enhancements. Beats him just as easily. Black panther also shows off some decent strength in the end when he picks white wolf up and starts smacking him against the wall effortlessly and also holds him with 1 hand by the neck. Again Black panther isn't enhanced here...
http://i1050.photobu...zps91fc1a8a.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsb4b8a549.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps4189e72d.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsac0628e9.jpg

Black Panther vs a super skrull with the skills of all of marvels best(Moon Knight, Elektra, Bullseye,Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Captain America, DareDevil and even himself). Black Panther also shows a ability to read body language here as well as he deduces the skrulls tells. Also a nice showing of tactics and reflexes. Also shows black panther doesn't have traditional morals as well...
http://i1050.photobu...zps0574d5b0.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps638b3e18.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps2dc55917.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps4636fa72.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps68fc2850.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8d8d0c65.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsf11e480d.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps2f1c2865.jpg
A young T'Challa takes down a gun man.
http://i1050.photobu...zpsf8a46809.jpg

deathslash
Black panther vs Kanark. He one shots him twice in different scenarios. One should note that Kanark is a very skilled imhuman martial artist and can see weak points in joint areas.
http://i1050.photobu...zpse0d6dd64.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsd1a59868.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsef337338.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps9e1cc035.jpg
Black Panther (unenhanced) vs his uncle Syan. His uncle at the time was black panther so he must have had some skills yet black panther won and made it look easy despite his uncle being enhanced while T'challa was not enhanced.
http://i1050.photobu...zps96882368.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpse5dd37e7.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsc5de35a4.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsa0f6769e.jpg
Unenhanced Black Panther vs Kingpin. Black Panther holds his own pretty well. He also nearly bankrupts the Kingpin as well which is a serious prep feats considering he didn't have 1/100000th the resources he normally has...
http://i1050.photobu...zps2f0a36ca.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps64253a79.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps5d215fde.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps67ce400a.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpse77c57f9.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsd46b6236.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps93f2b89f.jpg
Black Panther vs some hand ninjas, Lady Bullseye and Typhoid Mary. Black Panther is unenhanced here and protecting an innocent. When he is fighting the hand ninjas he doesn't seem to have a lot of room to maneuver and they were only there to tire him out. He then dodges Lady Bullseye and Typohid Mary and escapes with a technique sly shamens use. Also shows off some nice speed when he moves at a blur on that 1 scan towards the end, shows some reflexes when he catches Lady Bullseyes sword.
http://i1050.photobu...zpse83eaae1.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps74ee6f8c.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps6c270227.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsd2a60683.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps4bc4b294.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps40535556.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps0e75b1a9.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsff1cec03.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsd993510e.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsbeb6f259.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsd6ffb25b.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsd34ae8bc.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsed471351.jpg
need anything else?

Sin I AM

need anything else?

Yea i need a scan/issue # of him beating someone with just ma skills that's actually not a scrub

DarkSaint85
Kingpin's pretty good...

leonidas
the skrull one was the best one i think. kp was pretty short and indecisive (and from the scans it seems kp had him close to beaten earlier on?)

would have been nice if he'd fought typhoid mary or lady bullseye directly... he's def good. i never (nor did anyone else that i can see) said he wasn't. i still don't see the skill difference as being very big at all though.....

-K-M-
T'challa's dad did beat captain America in a straight up fight shifty

deathslash
the skrull one was the best one i think. kp was pretty short and indecisive (and from the scans it seems kp had him close to beaten earlier on?)

would have been nice if he'd fought typhoid mary or lady bullseye directly... he's def good. i never (nor did anyone else that i can see) said he wasn't. i still don't see the skill difference as being very big at all though..... did someone mention a direct confrontation with them?

Black panther while unenhanced vs Lady Bullseye, Typhoid Mary, and some hand ninjas. He also shows some nice reflexes catching an arrow, and also shows some prep when he creates a formula to zap Typhoid Marys powers away.
http://i1050.photobu...zpsa0a76102.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps6e9632d6.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps31d7a685.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zpsec2c0040.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps66bf1a92.jpg
http://i1050.photobu...zps8f88078a.jpg

T'challa's dad did beat captain America in a straight up fight shifty that was his grandpa and that was a young captain America you noob. However, an unenhanced t'challa did beat his uncle (who was black panther at the time) and IIRC, his uncle was said to be on par with his grandpa. It doesn't matter anyway because panther and Steve have had a few evenly matched sparring sessions of their own and the king of the dead enhancement gives BP the knowledge of the past panthers.

carver9
Black Panther had a good run in with Captain America as well.

-K-M-
It was his grandpa? That would make sense and yeah you can tell it was a young Cap from his old triangle shield. Doesn't change much from what I said though

StiltmanFTW
Pretty sure it was T'Chaka, who was Panther's pa, not grandpa.

Hudlin was messing a lot with the wakandan corner of the MU, though... his Klaw was the worst.

-K-M-
That's what I thought, but too arsed to check out

Yeah I cringed when they revealed BP had the cure for cancer but refused to give it to the world.

StyleTime
kimura chopped her arm off with a chainsaw. laura then triggered her OWN berserker rage and killed almost everyone in the facility--with one arm. no expression
thumb up

And Kimura could only do that because she is invulnerable to adamantium. She beats Laura everytime they meet for obvious reasons.

Regardless, Laura's healing factor is really being slept on. Hulk opted to BFR Laura rather than fight her. He even tried the "arm control" that's being touted here, and X-23 gouged his eyes out with her foot claws. Hulk heals, but BP wouldn't. The folks saying BP trounces her in h2h are being silly. He'd require a ton of damage to do that, and he doesn't have that kind of time in an unbreakable stadium.

What exactly are people claiming BP's standard equipment to be? Gadgets are his best shot here, similar to the X-23 vs Batman thread.

Vanguard
He carries grenades that hurt Namor. That should be enough.

And please don't compare him to Batman. Panther is on another level.

Sin I AM
Lol no

Vanguard
yes he is

StyleTime
He carries grenades that hurt Namor. That should be enough.

And please don't compare him to Batman. Panther is on another level.
That would just get added to the list of explosions she's shrugged off.

http://s1.postimg.org/5pgnmvx6z/Daken_Laura_Explosion.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/3wd8rnikr/Daken_Laura_Explosion2.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/v0ld3e5sb/Daken_Laura_Explosion3.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/hq23nm4ln/Daken_Laura_Explosion4.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/ovtuq2dor/Laura_Airstrike.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/wd325a37v/Laura_Airstrike2.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/3ttvbq8cr/Laura_Airstrike3.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/uzbf9z3yj/Laura_Explosion.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/x7plrbb2j/Laura_Explosion2.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/68lqw5oln/Laura_Explosion3.jpg

For the purposes of going against Wolverine-esque characters, BP/Bats are in the same boat. They can win, but they've definitely got their work cut out for them, and will need gadgets.

carver9
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
That would just get added to the list of explosions she's shrugged off.

http://s1.postimg.org/5pgnmvx6z/Daken_Laura_Explosion.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/3wd8rnikr/Daken_Laura_Explosion2.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/v0ld3e5sb/Daken_Laura_Explosion3.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/hq23nm4ln/Daken_Laura_Explosion4.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/ovtuq2dor/Laura_Airstrike.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/wd325a37v/Laura_Airstrike2.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/3ttvbq8cr/Laura_Airstrike3.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/uzbf9z3yj/Laura_Explosion.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/x7plrbb2j/Laura_Explosion2.jpg-http://s1.postimg.org/68lqw5oln/Laura_Explosion3.jpg

For the purposes of going against Wolverine-esque characters, BP/Bats are in the same boat. They can win, but they've definitely got their work cut out for them, and will need gadgets.

Very nice post. X-23/Daken cross-over, Second Coming and Kyle's&Yost's X-Force series.

I was regularly reading Marvel then. Now I'm only checking the Ownage thread...

Vanguard
Tchalla straight up blitzed and knocked out a 25 tonner in Black Swan with one punch. I think he's got this. No disrespect to X-23.

StiltmanFTW
X has caught a punch from Vamp Lee who tossed a freight car with enough force to hurt a freakin' dragon. I think she got this stick out tongue

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2b/9e/97/2b9e97779cc09de70e1898a5bd8231c4.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qR8uyxHseMc/TbAiFRrKfeI/AAAAAAAACpg/AnBmoaNGUeI/s1600/015.jpg

Vanguard
X has caught a punch from Vamp Lee who tossed a freight car with enough force to hurt a freakin' dragon. I think she got this stick out tongue

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2b/9e/97/2b9e97779cc09de70e1898a5bd8231c4.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qR8uyxHseMc/TbAiFRrKfeI/AAAAAAAACpg/AnBmoaNGUeI/s1600/015.jpg

Impressive. But I think Panther's feat is slightly more impressive. He's got it. smokin'

celeyhyga17
Impressive. But I think Panther's feat is slightly more impressive. He's got it. smokin'
His Namor fight was impressive. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Indeed it was. Don't see those gauntlets as standard equip, though.

celeyhyga17
Indeed it was. Don't see those gauntlets as standard equip, though.
It may very well be for current BP.

Blue Area Vet
BP wins. That's what he does.

StyleTime
Tchalla straight up blitzed and knocked out a 25 tonner in Black Swan with one punch. I think he's got this. No disrespect to X-23.
Impressive, but he has to do that repeatedly without ever getting hit himself. The healing factor lets Laura take a beating for days. Only people like Belasco and Nimrod have taxed her out completely, but they are way outside of this weight class.

Uphill battle for T'challa imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.