Morlun vs. Groot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Gotta say morlun..groot doesn't have anything to compete

zopzop
Morlun destroys him.

Blue Area Vet
?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
?

Read a comic and you wouldn't be so confused

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Gotta say morlun..groot doesn't have anything to compete

You mean with his wakanda showing?

8swords
just curious OP, why do you think this is a good matchup?

byrdgang21
Morlun seems pretty uber but I still don't feel confident with putting him in the same leagues with ppl like hulk and the likes. I feel like Groot is somewhere around there too.

But I really just try to make match ups that aren't always done.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by byrdgang21
You mean with his wakanda showing?

That and more...he's above groot by a fair margin

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Sin I AM
That and more...he's above groot by a fair margin

You think he's Herald level?

Sin I AM
Groot or Morlun? Groot is a high meta, Morlun is herald level but im not too sure where exactly he stands haven't seen him fight any top tiers. His casual owning of wakanda speaks volumes tho

Nusa105
Morlun One punch Groot and BAM! Morlun Wins... sorry groot... better luck next time, m8

Surtur
I don't see Morlun as on the level of any herald. He is super durable to be sure, Groot can't do a thing to him, but a herald? Silver Surfer is a herald.

DarkSaint85
Morlun wins this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't see Morlun as on the level of any herald. He is super durable to be sure, Groot can't do a thing to him, but a herald? Silver Surfer is a herald.

There are degrees of herald for example Magneto is a herald. Iceman is a herald. Etc, etc

carver9
Morlun is Herald level and he stomps this.

Surtur
Iceman is an omega level mutant at his height, Magneto to my knowledge is not. What feat places Morlun as a herald in your opinions?

One_Angry_Scot
Iceman is an omega level mutant at his height, Magneto to my knowledge is not. What feat places Morlun as a herald in your opinions?

Take a look at this. Has all of the featworthy things he did (note it continues onto the 2nd page.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t603142.html

carver9

Defeated Genis with ease.

DarkSaint85
An alt reality Genis, right?

carver9
He still beat him. mad

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
He still beat him. mad

But wait in another thread people were saying speed feats for Gladiator didn't count because it was a future version. So why would this count?

DarkSaint85
In yet another thread, SOME people were pretty vehement about alt.reality Silver Surfer not counting.....damn. I am all confuddled now!

Surtur
I mean if we're going to say future versions/alt versions feats do not apply to the normal versions and vice versa then it has to be an all or nothing thing.

DarkSaint85
I mean if we're going to say future versions/alt versions feats do not apply to the normal versions and vice versa then it has to be an all or nothing thing.

Agreed.

PS: that person arguing against Surfer was carver, btw big grin

Sin I AM

Iceman is like a low herald. The term "omega" is useless on the forum. It's an abstract potential not an actual level. It just means certain characters can control vast amounts of matter or energy. What he's shown on panel though places him in the low herald tier..

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
In yet another thread, SOME people were pretty vehement about alt.reality Silver Surfer not counting.....damn. I am all confuddled now!

Lol...I'm just joking buddy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I'm just joking buddy.

thumb up
Bro-hug.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.