Claws vs Bricks vs Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Claws

Wolverine
Sabertooth
X23

Bricks

Namor
Thing
Luke Cage

Fighters

Captain America
Deathstroke (standard equipment)
Black Panther (standard equipment)

Which trio is taking this?

deathslash
The fighters win

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
The fighters win.....
a trip to the morgue.rip

T2 mainly because of Namor's maneuverability and speed.

StiltmanFTW
Emo Namor dominated by Hard Thanus Love probably can't beat a fly or a flower atm.

DarkSaint85
Team 2 for me as well.

They do a group high five, and the resulting thunderclap kills everyone with enhanced senses. I.e. Everyone else.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
a trip to the morgue.rip

T2 mainly because of Namor's maneuverability and speed. naw. The fighters are way more tactical than the other teams. Team 1 is all agro and would go after the first groups they see. The same is true to and extent about team 2. The fighters will try not to engage the other teams as much as possible and let the other teams fight until they're weak enough to get taken out.

Juk3n
OP hates Steve Rogers or nuh?

Swap him out for Batman w/gear, because he actually has some. As well as comparable feats and skill. Otherwise we have to believe Cap capable of KOing anyone of the other six people who were more or less created specifically to be beyond being KOed by a non contemporary. Atleast Bats has options, and keeps within the setting of the teams.

StyleTime
Featureless environment hurts the Fighters more than anyone. They've got nowhere to plan/execute gadget shenanigans, and they've got the lowest ability to take damage, which is unavoidable considering the Bricks can thunderclap. Fighters might need another gadget user, instead of Cap.

Leaning towards Claws personally. They've got the best offense against Bricks, and a good deal of survivability too.

Sin I AM
What's standard equipment?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Leaning towards Claws personally. They've got the best offense against Bricks, and a good deal of survivability too.

Unless this is Killable Wolverine, Jobber Tooth and Wolverine-23, then I agree...

staxamillion
id give it to the fighters.

they can out maneuver the bricks and still be effective

and

out think the claws strategywise and with teamwork

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What's standard equipment?

Dont worry...the bricks win

Flyattractor
Take away the Claws HF and make it an interesting conflict.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Take away the Claws HF and make it an interesting conflict.

How bout we take away the bricks strength and the fighters gear while we are at it

Flyattractor
Works for me.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Unless this is Killable Wolverine, Jobber Tooth and Wolverine-23, then I agree...

Agreed.

golem370
Thing use Cage like a bat and plays home run derby while Namor has his back.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by golem370
Thing use Cage like a bat and plays home run derby while Namor has his back.

Comic Book Jobber Aura would be placed on all the bricks and they would all be much slower then either the fighters or claws. Especially the claws.

golem370
Thats in comic book fights this is a forum fight where the bricks wouldn't automatically get blitzed in this fight.

Vanguard
Fighters

Henry_Pym
Lol, Thing or Namor probably solo if they aren't jobbing.

meep-meep
Fighters because of teamwork. Claws close 2nd.

deathslash
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Lol, Thing or Namor probably solo if they aren't jobbing. Luke and Namor have already been owned by panther and Logan has already owned the thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.