Who is comics biggest ringer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Please base your answers on portrays, not popularity.

Digi
How are you defining ringer? The definition I have in my head seems somewhat at odds with the choices in the poll.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Digi
How are you defining ringer? The definition I have in my head seems somewhat at odds with the choices in the poll.

A "normal" human that displays super human abilities with no explanation offered.

Board Walker
Batman is beyond everyone and anyone in that regard

beatboks
Kingpin, strength feats that are purely "super human" not peak human

Digi
Punisher is up there. Kingpin's high end stuff is legit meta human, but on consistency, yeah, the answer is Batman.

Badabing
From the list I'd vote Batman and Kingpin. Batman KOed a horse with 1 punch recently.

Henry_Pym
Honest question: how durable is a horse? I've never seen anyone knock a horse out, but I've never seen anyone try.

Crossbones is almost always written as Cap's (a legit superhuman) equal. Granted he is on PFDs

ghostman
Originally posted by Badabing
From the list I'd vote Batman and Kingpin. Batman KOed a horse with 1 punch recently.

lmfao seriously? AGAIN? whats up with him and horses laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

abhilegend
He also broke a bike in half with a kick. Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Honest question: how durable is a horse? I've never seen anyone knock a horse out, but I've never seen anyone try.

Crossbones is almost always written as Cap's (a legit superhuman) equal. Granted he is on PFDs
Steve without SSS beat the shit out of crossbones.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Henry_Pym

It's the same case with Killmonger.

Badabing
Originally posted by ghostman
lmfao seriously? AGAIN? whats up with him and horses laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_Batspwnshorse1-1.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/DC/th_Batspwnshorse2-1.jpg

DarkSaint85
Batman, easily. Him being Batman alone is already superhuman.

As I've said before:

Imagine a celebrity famous for doing nothing except being a rich heir to a fortune, and a party animal. In effect, Paris Hilton.

Now imagine that person also has the business smarts of a Bill Gates.

So far, so good. Ashton Kutcher is like this, after all.

Now Paris Hilton, is also a master of 127 different martial arts. Something that some people take decades just to master one or two.

Ninja Paris Hilton, also holds multiple degrees in engineering, forensic sciences, applied mechanics etc etc etc. And is able to take others' work apart, not just Earth tech, but also Kryptonian/Thanagarian/Martian/Apokolipton etc tech, and understand it.

Ninja Paris, PhDx10, ALSO speaks five or six different languages, fluently, fluently enough she could easily disguise herself (another skill she's learnt, btw), and blend in anywhere in the world.

All by the age of 35.

And is also a master escape artist.

And is an Olympic level gymnast, powerlifter, and is pretty decent and sprinting AND marathons.

And can KO horses.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

As I've said before:

Imagine a celebrity famous for doing nothing except being a rich heir to a fortune, and a party animal. In effect, Paris Hilton.

Now Paris Hilton, is also a master of 127 different martial arts. Something that some people take decades just to master one or two.

Ninja Paris Hilton, also holds multiple degrees in engineering, forensic sciences, applied mechanics etc etc etc. And is able to take others' work apart, not just Earth tech, but also Kryptonian/Thanagarian/Martian/Apokolipton etc tech, and understand it.

Ninja Paris, PhDx10, ALSO speaks five or six different languages, fluently, fluently enough she could easily disguise herself (another skill she's learnt, btw), and blend in anywhere in the world.

All by the age of 35.

And is an Olympic level gymnast, powerlifter, and is pretty decent and sprinting AND marathons.

And can KO horses.

And still has time to take advantage of underaged, grieving boys.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Scoobless
And still has time to take advantage of underaged, grieving boys.

In my experience, the hardest thing of all.

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Raisen

I had a friend who was a boxer. he knew what he was doing and was about 200 pounds.
he punched a cow as hard as he could and spit flew out of the cows mouth but otherwise the cow didn't even really blink at the punch
a horse would be similar. no person is able to knock out a cow or a horse with their bare hands.

Mindset
Originally posted by Raisen
I had a friend who was a boxer. he knew what he was doing and was about 200 pounds.
he punched a cow as hard as he could and spit flew out of the cows mouth but otherwise the cow didn't even really blink at the punch
a horse would be similar. no person is able to knock out a cow or a horse with their bare hands. I can.

Raisen
Originally posted by Mindset
I can.
are you Mexican or black

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Please base your answers on portrays, not popularity.

Um...your def of ringer is a bit off

Mindset
Originally posted by Raisen
are you Mexican or black Yes

Delta1938
Originally posted by Mindset
Yes

So. You're Blaxican.

Vanguard
Batman

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

As I've said before:

All by the age of 35.

And can KO horses.

Well, that all just sounds ridiculous when you type it all out like that....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
A "normal" human that displays super human abilities with no explanation offered.

By that def, they're all ringers, yes.

Kingpin got mistaken for a mutant by Daredevil.

Crossbones can't be read by Matt's radar because of his Cap-like metabolism and snaps non-magical werewolf's head with one hand, etc.

Nightwing takes a beating from Blockbuster and jumps from rooftop to rooftop afterwards like nothing happened.

Hawkeye lifts a car... with one hand...

Killmonger terrorizes BP and DP...

Don't feel I have to comment on Batman. And the fact I don't need to makes him the biggest ringer here, lol.

long pig

Lol

BTW, how hard is it to rape a dinosaur?

StiltmanFTW
Dammit. First Time, now Pym. Carver Virus spreads sad

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Well, that all just sounds ridiculous when you type it all out like that....

Oh, I forgot - Ninja Paris Hilton, in the course of her studies around the world, training with the worst criminals and assassins the world has to offer, attending the finest universities money can buy - is able to do all of this secretly. Not one of her classmates will remember her, nor will any of the assasins/criminals attempt to blackmail her.

She will one day suddenly pop back in NYC, nobody will know where she's been (even though you could do so by just checking academic records etc), and a few months later, a shadowy vigilante will suddenly appear.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
By that def, they're all ringers, yes.

Kingpin got mistaken for a mutant by Daredevil.

So did Spidey

golem370
Alfred/Jarvis

Adam Grimes
So Ashton Kutcher is real life Batman? Makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.