What Skyfather can beat Odin???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Is Odin the embodiment of Skyfathers or is there a Skyfather out there that can pull a majority against him?

golem370
Crom?

Adam Grimes
World Breaker Hulk.

DarkSaint85
What counts as a Skyfather? I am actually confused, honest q.

Would Galactus, for example, be a Skyfather?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What counts as a Skyfather? I am actually confused, honest q.

Would Galactus, for example, be a Skyfather?

It depends. Do you think Galactus is a Skyfather? If so, I guess that is your answer. I'm pretty sure a lot will disagree with you but oh well.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
World Breaker Hulk.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
It depends. Do you think Galactus is a Skyfather? If so, I guess that is your answer. I'm pretty sure a lot will disagree with you but oh well.

I honestly have no clue. I feel like he should be higher....

Odin may well be the skyfather who transcends his tier, like Spiderman/Cap do, Hulk/Superman/Thor/Surfer do etc.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I honestly have no clue. I feel like he should be higher....

Odin may well be the skyfather who transcends his tier, like Spiderman/Cap do, Hulk/Superman/Thor/Surfer do etc.

Probably but on average, he is within that tier. Just try to pick someone that isn't over that tier on a consistent basis.

-K-M-
Skyfather/All-Father is just a title given to the head of a pantheon of gods. It's not an actual power level, we made it up on the board

Cosmic beings are seperate from planetary pantheons but if we're including them then Llan the Sorcessor

Prof. T.C McAbe
Skyfathers? Hmm, WonderWoman for sure and Shazam.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Skyfathers? Hmm, WonderWoman for sure and Shazam.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/funny-angry-baby-wallpapers_zpspadgw4dm.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by -K-M-
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/funny-angry-baby-wallpapers_zpspadgw4dm.jpg

Originally posted by -K-M-
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Loopy_Funny_Dog.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Superman 1 Million

Genii96
Skyfathers are just pantheon heads..the skyfathers who could beat odin would be zeus/vishuu..those three,or at least zeus and odin appear to be at the same level

'Sky father level' however is usually used to reference guys that can match odin himself,since he is more regularky featured they use him as a sorta measure..

carver9
Originally posted by Genii96

'Sky father level' however is usually used to reference guys that can match odin himself,since he is more regularky featured they use him as a sorta measure..

You hit it right on the nail. I shouldn't have to explain this though. So Zeus can pull a split or majority against Odin?

h1a8
By Skyfather, I believe you mean the head of a pantheon. If that's the case then no other Skyfather could be proven to beat Odin.

If you mean Skyfather LEVEL. Then the problem now includes WHO IS SKYFATHER LEVEL? This is obviously an opinion with no factual basis. So the the thread question is again unanswerable.

With that said, here is a list of beings that are capable of beating Odin.
Superboy prime, Flash, zoom, OWAW superman, annihilation Surfer (based on his durability and willingness to create black holes in people), and
King Thor (reigning).

Delta1938
This thread makes me ask, what feats do other Skyfathers have?

"Id"
Rune King Thor

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
This thread makes me ask, what feats do other Skyfathers have?

None that remotely compare to odin who himself doesn't have a ton

burrrrrr
Originally posted by h1a8

Superboy prime, Flash, zoom, OWAW superman, annihilation Surfer (based on his durability and willingness to create black holes in people), and
King Thor. (reigning)

laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe

Superboy prime, , zoom, OWAW superman, and
King Thor (reigning).

thumb up

Surtur
Odin is indeed the strongest Skyfather in Marvel. Just to note though..there is that one comic where Galactus eye beams Zeus and Zeus isn't killed and Galactus is all shocked a mere skyfather could survive his attack. We then come to find out Zeus was being vastly amped by the Chaps King.

Just pointing out the way Galactus seems to see skyfathers..which is that they are normally well beneath him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146104/2796245-silver-surfer-vs-gogeta-vs-thanatos-vs-zeus-23278.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Odin is indeed the strongest Skyfather in Marvel.

Can any skyfathers in DC beat him. This is a tier thread.

Surtur
I like Galactus' wtf face.

Anyways, as for DC skyfathers honestly I'm not too familiar with them. Though I will say in DC Zeus is supposed to be one of the stronger beings and he belonged to that cosmic group called the Quintessence...but he didn't actually do stuff like galaxy busting that I know of. So I think Odin would place pretty high in the DC skyfather tier.

"Id"
The Skyfather rank has never been fleshed out. We've only used Odin as a point of reference. But no real parameters are set to measure this tier.

Genii96
You hit it right on the nail. I shouldn't have to explain this though. So Zeus can pull a split or majority against Odin?
Zeus would pull a split,he is portrayed as odin's equal...he dosent have many feats,not because of lack of trying,but simply because of lack of panel time...- would say split between them...either can pull a victory

Genii96
Originally posted by Surtur
Odin is indeed the strongest Skyfather in Marvel. Just to note though..there is that one comic where Galactus eye beams Zeus and Zeus isn't killed and Galactus is all shocked a mere skyfather could survive his attack. We then come to find out Zeus was being vastly amped by the Chaps King.

Just pointing out the way Galactus seems to see skyfathers..which is that they are normally well beneath him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/146104/2796245-silver-surfer-vs-gogeta-vs-thanatos-vs-zeus-23278.jpg

Is galactus eay-beaming several gods there? Cuz after he hits zeus,the panel where he says 'trouble galactus no more' has him blasting 3 others and they r screaming right?

Delta1938
Zeus would pull a split,he is portrayed as odin's equal...he dosent have many feats,not because of lack of trying,but simply because of lack of panel time...- would say split between them...either can pull a victory

What has had him portrayed as Odin's equal? Pure lip service, or have they fought and shown to be?

carver9
Zeus wasn't highly amped by Chaos King. The writer said a lot of that showing was done under Zeus power.

zopzop
What has had him portrayed as Odin's equal? Pure lip service, or have they fought and shown to be?
Historically Zeus hasn't been shown doing anything Thanos couldn't do.

However, he got a big push recently. Here he is 'arguing' with Odin over the fate of the Earth, it was only stopped when the other Skyfathers stepped in and took Odin's side :
http://s12.postimg.org/caxgb3lmx/4341837_0690047622_36835.jpg

Board Walker
A blood lusted, and wearing full gear from the entire pantheon Wonder Woman would stomp Odin.

A full powered Shazam would win too

Injustice Yellow ring Superman would stomp Odin as well

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
A blood lusted, and wearing full gear from the entire pantheon Wonder Woman would stomp Odin.

A full powered Shazam would win too

Injustice Yellow ring Superman would stomp Odin as well

https://38.media.tumblr.com/66677cef030513bb09cd291fc8a8d60c/tumblr_inline_nrw7b2VVIe1rmw2f1_500.gif

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sin I AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/66677cef030513bb09cd291fc8a8d60c/tumblr_inline_nrw7b2VVIe1rmw2f1_500.gif

Wait what? You read it? I thought everybody just skipped Board Walker's posts.

Sin I AM

I read everyones post no matter how idiotic

Board Walker
I read everyones post no matter how idiotic

=( That hurts my feelings

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Board Walker
=( That hurts my feelings

Don't tolerate her insults, General!

Smite her!

Delta1938
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Don't tolerate her insults, General!

Smite her!

laughing Board Walker is even less intimidating than you.

Surtur
Zeus wasn't highly amped by Chaos King. The writer said a lot of that showing was done under Zeus power.

Then the writer was apparently confused when writing the comic then. Galactus seems utterly dumbfounded that Zeus survived, which seems to contradict the whole "most of it was Zeus" claim. I mean if they were going for the implication of it being mostly Zeus it makes no sense to have Galactus respond like that.

I'm not saying the writer didn't say what you claim, just that his own words written on the page contradict it.

Sin I AM
Iirc wasn't mikaboshi inside Zeus at that time

-K-M-

And his entire God slave army.

long pig
If you can bear odin, technically you're not skyfathers level. You're above skyfather level.
By (our) definition.
No deity has shown to surpass him, only stalemate.

Diesldude
Is galactus eay-beaming several gods there? Cuz after he hits zeus,the panel where he says 'trouble galactus no more' has him blasting 3 others and they r screaming right?

Yes, he also said Little GodS.

jswilliams6693
Odin is a great God but there are some deities that can beat him. Like....

Only from Marvel's universe: Kronos, One Above All, Thanos (with Infinity Gauntlet), Infinity/Eternity/Oblivion, Death, Cyttorax, and The Beyonder just to name a few. I would even dare say that Mistress Love could beat him! Lolz!

zopzop
Originally posted by jswilliams6693
I would even dare say that Mistress Love could beat him! Lolz!
Funny you should mention that. Starlin placed Odin/Zeus/Galactus/Celestials/Watchers on the same level.

Love/Hate/Order/Chaos were above them.

Eternity/Infinity were above Love/Hate/Order/Chaos.

The Living Tribunal was above them all.

Genii96
Starlin is crazy,maybe he hadn't heard what happened when celestials and skyfathers last met

DarkSaint85
Ultron sneer

Sin I AM
Starlin is crazy,maybe he hadn't heard what happened when celestials and skyfathers last met

Given that Thor has a one shot weapon for em of his own design i guess it's not too far off

Tar-Antado
Dormammu,Atum, Gaea, Chton and Set.

jswilliams6693
Given that Thor has a one shot weapon for em of his own design i guess it's not too far off

Thor weapon wouldn't help him within the case of Odin. What would more than likely happen is Thor would throw it at Odin and Odin would catch it! Lolz! The key to Thor's weapon is whoever weld's it can control Asgard. Well Odin has already been king of Asgard! Lol! So like in the case with Vision grabbing Thor's hammer out of mid-air, it would be way easier for Odin to do the same.

Sin I AM
Thor weapon wouldn't help him within the case of Odin. What would more than likely happen is Thor would throw it at Odin and Odin would catch it! Lolz! The key to Thor's weapon is whoever weld's it can control Asgard. Well Odin has already been king of Asgard! Lol! So like in the case with Vision grabbing Thor's hammer out of mid-air, it would be way easier for Odin to do the same.

https://36.media.tumblr.com/24076b5077bc73c0c1c25a9cbdbfb82a/tumblr_ns9pzyMwMf1u8nlpwo2_250.jpg

Genii96
Originally posted by Tar-Antado
Dormammu,Atum, Gaea, Chton and Set.
He said skyfathers,not elder gods, whom 4 out of 5 of this list fall under

Mindset
Iron Fist

Genii96
A celestial seriously fighting a skyfather would kill him before he got close enough to use that axe..

HulkIsHulk
Didn't you know he's the most listened to person on the board and almost everyone takes him seriously? We are the few that don't

Sin I AM
A celestial seriously fighting a skyfather would kill him before he got close enough to use that axe..

Two bad noone ever fights seriously

Time-Immemorial
WWH Hulk can beat him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
What Skyfather can beat Odin?

Originally posted by Mindset
Iron Fist

what

jswilliams6693
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
What Skyfather can beat Odin?

what

Is it fair to say that Loki almost did it with deception?

long pig
Dormmamu already fought odin, it was a stalemate.

Time-Immemorial
No one but Hulk nets a win here.

theTANTALIZER
No one unless he is jobbed by a cheesy writer.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by golem370
Crom?

This right here.

long pig
By crom...!

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by long pig
By crom...!

LOL. I think he could beat Odin. I put Shuma Gorath over Odin and Crom has handled Shuma a couple of times.

jswilliams6693
I think I know a sky father that can beat Odin easy! And thats Sise-Nig!

Raisen
Obviously superman will smash odin right?

Zack M
Shattered God.

h1a8
Originally posted by Raisen
Obviously superman will smash odin right? If Superman uses his ftl reflexes to perceive Odin and super speed to fight Odin then Superman can indeed smash him. Superman forgetting his speed and reflexes can't beat Odin.

Raisen
If Superman uses his ftl reflexes to perceive Odin and super speed to fight Odin then Superman can indeed smash him. Superman forgetting his speed and reflexes can't beat Odin.
End yourself

CortSether
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
LOL. I think he could beat Odin. I put Shuma Gorath over Odin and Crom has handled Shuma a couple of times.

The way Crom went about dealing with Shuma-Gorath didn't really show that he was of Shuma-Gorath's level or could deal with him in a direct confrontation, though. He had to use Shuma's own personal plot device twice (The Iron-bound Books of Shuma-Gorath) to merely confine and banish him, and banishment doesn't require the one doing the banishing to be at the power level of the one being banished - for one example, we see this in Strange Tales Vol 2 when Dr Strange is unable to deal with Shuma's servant Ghaszaszh Nyirh in a direct confrontation but manages to defeat him by destroying his temple, thereby removing his foothold on Earth.

carver9
I thought Shuma was an elder god?

CortSether
I thought Shuma was an elder god?

He's the leader of extra-dimensional entities called the Old Ones. Hoggoth of the Vishanti is also one of the Old Ones. The Elder Gods originate from Earth and Shuma-Gorath isn't a part of them.

carver9
Originally posted by CortSether
He's the leader of extra-dimensional entities called the Old Ones. Hoggoth of the Vishanti is also one of the Old Ones. The Elder Gods originate from Earth and Shuma-Gorath isn't a part of them.

But power wise, would you consider him within that tier?

the Darkone
Skyfathers would bebeings that have great over all powers and abilities few notches below cosmic abstract

Sky Father level beings
Dormammu
Mepshisto
Zeus
Vishnu
Satannish
Hela
Hades
Darkseid
Highfather
Neptune
The Great Evil Beats
Mordru
Shazam
Crom
Umar
The Serpent
Ares Dc
Nightmare
Fear Lords
Hell Lords
Surtur
Ymir
Bor
Tiwaz
King Thor

etc would be sky father level in power

the Darkone

Yes

the Darkone
I think I know a sky father that can beat Odin easy! And thats Sise-Nig!

What the f**k? Sis-neg would erase all sky fathers, the dude was abov LT by feats

the Darkone
Elder Gods
Set
Chthon
Gaea
Osthur
Atum the God/Demogorge
RKT
Cyytorak
Shuma Gorath

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by the Darkone
Skyfathers would bebeings that have great over all powers and abilities few notches below cosmic abstract

Sky Father level beings
Dormammu
Mepshisto
Zeus
Vishnu
Satannish
Hela
Hades
Darkseid
Highfather
Neptune
The Great Evil Beats
Mordru
Shazam
Crom
Umar
The Serpent
Ares Dc
Nightmare
Fear Lords
Hell Lords
Surtur
Ymir
Bor
Tiwaz
King Thor

etc would be sky father level in power

Thank you. People are forgetting the original question. What Skyfather can beat Odin. People are throwing out almost anything but Skyfathers. Or beings that are not even gods or mystical beings.

jswilliams6693
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Thank you. People are forgetting the original question. What Skyfather can beat Odin. People are throwing out almost anything but Skyfathers. Or beings that are not even gods or mystical beings.

So based on the list that was mentioned any sky father could beat any sky father at any given time! Though each skyfather has different powers of their own but are equal. Cunningness of each is the offset!

the Darkone
So based on the list that was mentioned any sky father could beat any sky father at any given time! Though each skyfather has different powers of their own but are equal. Cunningness of each is the offset!

Bingo, but Odin is consider the cream of the crop. By feats alone Odin would be low abstract this is including Silver Age, and some of his feats are better than the most cosmic hierarchy love, Hate, Master Order and Lord Chaos, etc.

Dormammu, PC Darkseid and Mordru I would consider the only ones that can go head up with Odin

Genii96
Pluto using his full power would beat em,

the Darkone
Odin using his full potential would ass rape Pluto

KuRuPT Thanosi
If Superman uses his ftl reflexes to perceive Odin and super speed to fight Odin then Superman can indeed smash him. Superman forgetting his speed and reflexes can't beat Odin.

You're a moron... Superman could use his speed.. strength.. reflexes and everything else to the best of his ability and would still get curb'd with the utmost of ease. He couldn't do a thing to Odin at all. You go on and on about speed... perceiving etc etc... you do realize Odin has stopped time before right? He could instantly freeze superman and do as he pleases to him. Even if he doesn't do that, he would literally curb him. Stop making moronic posts

Raisen
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You're a moron... Superman could use his speed.. strength.. reflexes and everything else to the best of his ability and would still get curb'd with the utmost of ease. He couldn't do a thing to Odin at all. You go on and on about speed... perceiving etc etc... you do realize Odin has stopped time before right? He could instantly freeze superman and do as he pleases to him. Even if he doesn't do that, he would literally curb him. Stop making moronic posts
by now you have to know that ignoring h1 is the only sane thing to do.
I still can't believe that people haven't figured out skyfather and above rarely show speed. Their appearances are so few and far that they are used to show planetary changing power or more. Speed is for earth level characters for the most part....this is an effective way to demonstrate power.
how stupid would it be to show galactus as a speedster, it would take away from the significance of the character. it doesn't mean he's not as fast as superman...it's just that he's too damn important to be put on that level

Board Walker
Actually speedsters have been shown to be able to speed blitz skyfathers, king thor and Zeus are two particular examples.

Rao Kal El
World Breaker Hulk, he defeted the mindless ones when Umar couldn't do anything to them!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
World Breaker Hulk, he defeted the mindless ones when Umar couldn't do anything to them!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/96/99/9a9699276641fad2c14cd10ea1408622.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9a/96/99/9a9699276641fad2c14cd10ea1408622.jpg

Sorrow was right. It was fun to watch,and still is when guys explode due to butthurt when Hulk does something awesome

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Booty hurt.

Rao Kal El
Hahahahaha

Yeah right! Why did Carver run away from what if wbh?

Hahahahahaha

Anyhow WBH is skyfather level laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.