Walker & Death Sentry vs Demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can they defeat Demogorge?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
Can they defeat Demogorge?

Team 1

zopzop
Classic Demogorge destroys them. Current Demogorge is a joke and dies.

Genii96
Demogorge is elder god level,way outta their league

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96
Demogorge is elder god level,way outta their league

Wasn't Atum meant to devour mythological Demi-Gods, and Godling characters? I was under the impression that he had power over those types of characters, and not necessarily over other characters, but I may be wrong. Can anyone add any clarity to this

Genii96
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't Atum meant to devour mythological Demi-Gods, and Godling characters? I was under the impression that he had power over those types of characters, and not necessarily over other characters, but I may be wrong. Can anyone add any clarity to this
He was called by gaea to defeat the elder gods who had turned to demons,absorbing them is one of his abilities,but he was already stronger than them to begin with...one of the elder gods(I think seth) amped his power considerably for millions of years and could only stalemate atum until all the dinosours died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.